Wyoming, Barometer of the Nation as a Whole....?

This seems to be a common thread among democrat candidates this year. In WA, 30-year democrat Sen. Patty Murray attacked her novice republican opponent in the primary exclusively--ignoring the other 16 candidates in the race. Now she and the novice, Tiffany Smiley are advancing in the general and she has not mentioned Smiley at all-----yet. Her venom is focused exclusively on MAGA and how we must defeat the party that brought us J6. Her ads are comical as she tries to convince people that armed insurrectionists were banging on doors while she hunkered down in a small room, terrified. I wonder what she would do if it was truly a hostile force that was coming for her. I want representatives and senators with more backbone than that.
those dims have backbone. They are tough against their formidable foes... u know, like the helpless children sleeping in the womb..

they are so brave to kill them.

so please don't call them cowardly bullies...

I haven't cared much about CA for the ten years since I left, but it is better to know who your up-and-coming problems are ahead of time than to react after they have an advantage.
I feel I know so much about liberals, I'm about to vomit if I watch another dimrat on the news spewing BS as they always do...

Ingraham made the salient point that, despite Cheney's get-Trump rhetoric last night after losing... How is she going to go after Trump in a significant way now that she has no seat in Congress, much less on the Jan 6 committee...

interesting also that 80% of the get-Trump candidates have lost in primaries...

it's interesting you focus on the typo and not how CA is hopelessly blue
I am fully aware that CA is hopelessly blue--I lived in that shithole for 45 years. As for focusing on a typo--you pointed it out, so seems you are more focused on minutiae than I am. You also seemed to get the drift of the post but felt it was earth-shattering enough that you brought it to my attention. Got any other trivial crap to bitch about?

I am fully aware that CA is hopelessly blue--I lived in that shithole for 45 years. As for focusing on a typo--you pointed it out, so seems you are more focused on minutiae than I am. You also seemed to get the drift of the post but felt it was earth-shattering enough that you brought it to my attention. Got any other trivial crap to bitch about?
:ahole-1:

A Presidents term is 4 years max. SoWTF are you talking about, asshole?
Listen dumb fuck. Joe Biden has been on the federal tit since he was first elected as the senator from DE in 1972. Since that time, he has done NOTHING but lie, plagiarize, cheat and steal and you stupid POS's just keep electing him. BTW, thanks for the moniker, I will wear it like a badge of honor coming from a moron like you.

THIS Is not changing story. It is the truth...no one will put anything past this DOJ/FBI

Trump initially claimed that the search of Mar-a-Lago was politically motivated and that the FBI may have even planted evidence.

IT is politically motivated. and I would expect them to plant evidence since that is a common tactic of the FIB. SEE...whitmer kidnap plot hoax.

Now the DoJ and FBI have changed their reasonings on a daily basis since the raid. you go look at topics posted at this site.

Forum List

Back