WY Senate cuts UW’s Gender Studies program

Very commendable. :)

The Wyoming Senate voted 16 to 14 to eliminate the University of Wyoming Gender Studies program with a budget amendment.

The amendment came from Lingle Sen. Cheri Steinmetz, a member of the appropriations committee, who was reviewing course offerings at UW and thought some of the topics were extreme.

Senate cuts UW’s Gender Studies program
The best way to piss of a cowboy fan is to complain about the highway between SLC, Utah and Laramie.
Especially just before a BYU, wyoming game.

You talked about caring, now moving the goalpost to voting.

Shows you are losing the argument, mouth breather.
Yeah, you care that your vote doesn’t have a greater impact than just your vote.

Yeah, you care that your vote doesn’t have a greater impact than just your vote.

I care about my taxes going to real things, not jiggery pokery.

And it's called voicing an opinion, when you tards go with the "you want x, fuh fuh fuh" counter it just shows you have nothing and/or you can think of nothing.

I care about my taxes going to real things, not jiggery pokery.

And it's called voicing an opinion, when you tards go with the "you want x, fuh fuh fuh" counter it just shows you have nothing and/or you can think of nothing.
My post stands unchallenged.

Meanwhile back in reality, the UW football coaching staff made over a million dollars in salary alone last year....not counting the money it took to run the program which was conservatively in the tens of millions of dollars.

Its convenient to single out something like "gender studies" while ignoring the excesses elsewhere.

We should spend more monies on STEM, you're right. We should spend zero public monies on college sports.
That sounds racist, how are poor blacks going to be able to go to college?

Forum List

Back