Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Safe and effective

1585654351351.jpeg

Safe and effective

in the spam machine today>>>

RESEARCH: JOURNAL OF VIROLOGY & ANTIVIRAL RESEARCH,

All we need to do, to beat corona virus, we need to take more of an alkaline foods that are above the above pH level of the Virus.

Some of which are:
Lemon - 9.9pH
Lime - 8.2pH
Avocado - 15.6pH
Garlic - 13.2pH
Mango - 8.7pH
Tangerine - 8.5pH
Pineapple - 12.7pH
Dandelion - 22.7pH
Orange - 9.2pH

~S~

I hope so.

However, the drug is prescribed for arthritis. Arthritis is usually found in older populations; the same population that is suffering the highest % of fatalities from the virus. If it worked in neutralizing the virus, one would think that the populations taking the drug would have one of the higher survival rates. Not one of the highest fatality rates.

There are a lot of variables in any drug regimen. So we'll have to see. I hope it works.

Safe and effective

All we need to do, to beat corona virus, we need to take more of an alkaline foods that are above the above pH level of the Virus.

Some of which are:
Lemon - 9.9pH
Lime - 8.2pH
Avocado - 15.6pH
Garlic - 13.2pH
Mango - 8.7pH
Tangerine - 8.5pH
Pineapple - 12.7pH
Dandelion - 22.7pH
Orange - 9.2pH

~S~

I am not eating dandelions. Not after what I see the lawn company spray on them every year.

Safe and effective

Some of which are:
Lemon - 9.9pH
Lime - 8.2pH
Avocado - 15.6pH
Garlic - 13.2pH
Mango - 8.7pH
Tangerine - 8.5pH
Pineapple - 12.7pH
Dandelion - 22.7pH
Orange - 9.2pH

~S~
should have stayed in spam.

Not many take it for arthritis. Some do. I know some people who have psoriatic arthritis do. That's a tiny amount of arthritis cases overall

That would indicate why there was an initial shortage of the medicine- not that much call for it until these new discoveries were made.

If I were a pharmaceutical executive, I'd look to rename the drug "Trumpicillin" in honor of the President and start dyeing them orange. Maybe molding them into the shape of a likeness of Trump- like they do with Fred Flintstone vitamins as well.

Safe and effective

Some of which are:
Lemon - 9.9pH
Lime - 8.2pH
Avocado - 15.6pH
Garlic - 13.2pH
Mango - 8.7pH
Tangerine - 8.5pH
Pineapple - 12.7pH
Dandelion - 22.7pH
Orange - 9.2pH

~S~
/——/ Throw in bacon, and you can sign me up.

I hope so.

However, the drug is prescribed for arthritis. Arthritis is usually found in older populations; the same population that is suffering the highest % of fatalities from the virus. If it worked in neutralizing the virus, one would think that the populations taking the drug would have one of the higher survival rates. Not one of the highest fatality rates.

There are a lot of variables in any drug regimen. So we'll have to see. I hope it works.

cornball-----HCQ is sometimes prescribed for INFLAMMATORY ARTHRITIS------not for
osteoarthritis-------the old geezer thing

Not many take it for arthritis. Some do. I know some people who have psoriatic arthritis do. That's a tiny amount of arthritis cases overall

That would indicate why there was an initial shortage of the medicine- not that much call for it until these new discoveries were made.

If I were a pharmaceutical executive, I'd look to rename the drug "Trumpicillin" in honor of the President and start dyeing them orange. Maybe molding them into the shape of a likeness of Trump- like they do with Fred Flintstone vitamins as well.
Well. Aint much Malaria in the empire but the drug is readily available in the tropics. No dandelion down here :eek:

Forum List

Back