Wtf!

Boots is probably thinking:

Who are all of these strange new people?

I can't distinguish them from all the strange old people.

You guys seem to have been having fun while I've been away. My inbox is stuffed with 970 messages! And I only have ten days to read 'em. Thats almost a hundred a day!

Shut up and get busy reading! Boy oh boy do you have a lot of return rep to hand out..... :eusa_whistle: :lol:

Glad to hear you're doing well! Welcome back!

Oy! I give the orders around here. Savvy?

Thanks pal.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Here ya go Boot. This one's for you!

Pint.jpg

Yeah, Bootneck returns! Now the question is, how many bawdy new jokes did he learn? ;)

Atta boy! They got you and my twin bro on the same side, in the same country (I think), I would not want to be 'them'. Ooorah, boot. Welcome back! You've been in the prayers of me and mine for months.

I'm so happy for EZ. That girl has missed your ass.

Thank you CG. I appreciate that!

We all missed your ass!

:eusa_think: Wait a minute...something about that sentence just doesn't sound right, but I can't put my finger on it...I'll post it anyway.

As did the opposition out there! :tongue:

Atta boy! They got you and my twin bro on the same side, in the same country (I think), I would not want to be 'them'. Ooorah, boot. Welcome back! You've been in the prayers of me and mine for months.

I'm so happy for EZ. That girl has missed your ass.

Thank you CG. I appreciate that!

It is an honor, boot, truly.

Now, how many pubs did you do while you were pretending to be fighting for Queen and Country?

If only! Alcohol is completely off limits!:eek:

Yeah, Bootneck returns! Now the question is, how many bawdy new jokes did he learn? ;)

OK Annie!

Renault and Ford are working together on an exciting new project to create the first car specifically designed for women. They will be combining the best of Renault's Clio with Ford's Taurus. The name of the hybrid vehicle is thus likely to be Clitaurus. It will only be produced in pink and the average male car thief won't be able to find it, let alone turn it on, even if given directions. Rumour has it however, that monthly leakage of transmission fluid continues to be a problem and that it can be a sod to start in the morning..........

Forum List

Back