WTF Is Going On With The Russian Military?

You made the statement.
Now back it up or admit that you were making up lies. ... :cool-45:
You know Sunni I have been on this board since 2014 and truthfully I never went after you but times have changed.

You are siding with Putin who is a worthless fuck of a retard that will most likely use a Nuclear device which will set off the World hate on Russia that even China will not stop!

Putin is a former Communist agent, and a wanna be Stalin while truthfully not having the true balls Stalin had.

Now before you proclaim I admire Stalin balls let understand admiring my enemy is not siding with thy enemy but giving them credit where credit is due and Putin is not someone I will ever admire…

Now I have read your responses and threads about your admiration for Putin and will state Putin is a damn coward and a worthless fuck.

Now hit me hard and I will respond after reading a PM.

You know Sunni I have been on this board since 2014 and truthfully I never went after you but times have changed.

You are siding with Putin who is a worthless fuck of a retard that will most likely use a Nuclear device which will set off the World hate on Russia that even China will not stop!

Putin is a former Communist agent, and a wanna be Stalin while truthfully not having the true balls Stalin had.

Now before you proclaim I admire Stalin balls let understand admiring my enemy is not siding with thy enemy but giving them credit where credit is due and Putin is not someone I will ever admire…

Now I have read your responses and threads about your admiration for Putin and will state Putin is a damn coward and a worthless fuck.

Now hit me hard and I will respond after reading a PM.
It's gotten so bad in the Russian military that Putin reinstated the old Soviet Union Political Officer position. Commissioned officers have been resigning their commission and leaving the Army. That is a relatively new situation.

Military officers used to be part of the elite class. Now they are paid so little that they are no better off than the masses who live in poverty. They are not willing to deal with the sacrifices and not be able to live comfortably.

Soldiers have been turning to alcohol abuse for several years in disturbing numbers.

It's gotten so bad in the Russian military that Putin reinstated the old Soviet Union Political Officer position. Commissioned officers have been resigning their commission and leaving the Army. That is a relatively new situation.

Military officers used to be part of the elite class. Now they are paid so little that they are no better off than the masses who live in poverty. They are not willing to deal with the sacrifices and not be able to live comfortably.

Soldiers have been turning to alcohol abuse for several years in disturbing numbers.
I will agree with Sunni that offering a link to support your comments would be better and wiser.

I do not condone Putin actions and truthfully Condemn them and in my personal opinion based on decades of studying the man I agree he is hell bent on bringing the USSR back and bringing in his former Satellites so the Russian empire can feed it empire again…

I will agree with Sunni that offering a link to support your comments would be better and wiser.

I do not condone Putin actions and truthfully Condemn them and in my personal opinion based on decades of studying the man I agree he is hell bent on bringing the USSR back and bringing in his former Satellites so the Russian empire can feed it empire again…
If you refute my view, do so with your own link.

I am not refuting anything mate but stating if you make a comment then back it up with a link so you can silence Sunni or Pro-Putin supporters.

I found this information quite easily. You or anyone else can find it just as easily. The laziness of others is not my problem.

When someone posts something I disagree with I don’t ask for a link. I post substance info in rebuttal.

if I post something to discuss and the first response is “link or it’s a lie,”. Screw them. They are an effing troll who’s not worth engaging. So, screw him.

Last edited:
I am not refuting anything mate but stating if you make a comment then back it up with a link so you can silence Sunni or Pro-Putin supporters.

We'll never hear anything patriotic from Sunni and the Pro-Putin supporters, including Trump and Pompeo. They are enemies within.

We'll never hear anything patriotic from Sunni and the Pro-Putin supporters, including Trump and Pompeo. They are enemies within.
That is all that was needed and poof, I am gone like the sanity of those that love Putin…

If the Ukrainians also destroy that column what else do you foresee? The Russians are not wanted and even the civilians are fighting. As one Ukrainian said to the Russians: "Welcome to Hell".

"“It’s pretty clear that their capability in deploying large conventional forces are underwhelming,” said the retired general, “It makes my blood go cold to think of invading a country where everyone hates you and almost all the adults are willing to fight you with whatever it is they have."

"“What this means is that nothing is secure, your lines of communication are going to be cut repeatedly, the trucks moving ammo, food, water, everything that an army needs, these are going to be attacked.”"

A very dangerous scenario lurks in this situation, where as Ukraine is turning out to be the punching bag between NATO and Russia, otherwise it is the buffer that allows the two war machines to now marvel at one another, and to size up the tactics used, the strategies used, and the fortitude to endure in the long game of war.

Not sure exactly why Putin has decided to go into Ukraine, but he's committed to win his war, and as NATO alliance's work now to undermine his effort's by way of a multi-pronged pro-longed strategy to bring peace back, it will either enrage this warring Russian president to take it to a larger scale operation or maybe not... That is the million dollar question that no one seems to have the answer to right now, otherwise will the perceived loss of the war conducted by Putin, next include retaliation against NATO nation's involving themselves in ways that would have undermined his goals that he had set forth to achieve in bringing Ukraine back into his sphere of influence, and removing it instead from the sphere of western influence ??

This is getting out of hand quickly.

Nation's that are nuclear and strong need to summons the Russians to the table for talks, and then demands should be made that would bring about an immediate cease fire, and next a more diplomatic solution to the situation.

Calls for a cease fire by the UN should be made immediately concerning the on going seige of Ukraine by Russian forces.

The neutral blue helmet's should enter the Ukraine immediately as a humanitarian and safety monitoring force. Their presence should be immediately made known to Russia that they are entering the country of Ukraine, and that they are only there as monitors for humanitarian reasons, and war time documentation in order to keep attrocities and war crimes documented and hopefully prevented on either side of the fight.

A very dangerous scenario lurks in this situation, where as Ukraine is turning out to be the punching bag between NATO and Russia, otherwise it is the buffer that allows the two war machines to now marvel at one another, and to size up the tactics used, the strategies used, and the fortitude to endure in the long game of war.

Not sure exactly why Putin has decided to go into Ukraine, but he's committed to win his war, and as NATO alliance's work now to undermine his effort's by way of a multi-pronged pro-longed strategy to bring peace back, it will either enrage this warring Russian president to take it to a larger scale operation or maybe not... That is the million dollar question that no one seems to have the answer to right now, otherwise will the perceived loss of the war conducted by Putin, next include retaliation against NATO nation's involving themselves in ways that would have undermined his goals that he had set forth to achieve in bringing Ukraine back into his sphere of influence, and removing it instead from the sphere of western influence ??

This is getting out of hand quickly.

Nation's that are nuclear and strong need to summons the Russians to the table for talks, and then demands should be made that would bring about an immediate cease fire, and next a more diplomatic solution to the situation.

Calls for a cease fire by the UN should be made immediately concerning the on going seige of Ukraine by Russian forces.

The neutral blue helmet's should enter the Ukraine immediately as a humanitarian and safety monitoring force. Their presence should be immediately made known to Russia that they are entering the country of Ukraine, and that they are only there as monitors for humanitarian reasons, and war time documentation in order to keep attrocities and war crimes documented and hopefully prevented on either side of the fight.

It's too late!
No effective leadership and ambassadors in sight.

Oh, and did I mention 5000 soldiers in Russia are rioting, because they don't want to go into Ukraine? No?

I question your sources since they are pretty much on the same lines as communist Russia itself.
Actually, at this time, in the cloud of war, all sources are to be questioned. I just question the wacky left the most based on experience.

View attachment 608308

The fighting in many parts of Ukraine has been tremendously hard. Ukrainian soldiers have proven themselves incredibly tough and fearless, as have Ukrainian civilians. By now, the videos of Ukrainians driving up to Russian tankers to chastise them for being in the wrong country, or of Ukrainian soldiers casually strolling through automatic weapon fire to level a anti-tank weapon at ranks of Russian vehicles have become so common that they’re like a meme which gets reinforced by the hour.

This video shows Russian forces shooting at a Ukrainian armored carrier outside of Kyiv. The only problem: the carrier is actually a statue in a park. And despite multiple shots from multiple vehicles at close range, they missed.

They did manage to knock down a telephone pole.

Oh, and did I mention 5000 soldiers in Russia are rioting, because they don't want to go into Ukraine? No?

Maybe Ukraine is Putin's Waterloo? Or even it may be his Vietnam?

A very good friend of ours who goes to medical school with my wife is from Ukraine. Her parents live in Kiev. In Kiev the government is handing out brand new AK-47s +ammo to anyone who wants one. They are literally handing them out on street corners for free.

They are not going to surrender to the Russians.
The liberal posters here think it is the government's job to CONFISCATE guns, not pass them out.

These are confusing times to be a liberal

Forum List

Back