WTC building 7

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

... but it can heat it enough to weaken it's structural integrity.

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength, which requires much less heat.

New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn said:
"I have never seen melted steel in a building fire,But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.
buildiing 7 had random office fires
Why are loons like you still furthering these silly conspiracy theories?
clean debate zone..doubt you can handle it

yeah I notice how all the trolls that troll in the conspiracy section everyday that have been here for years are avoiding this thread since they know they cant get into using one liner name calling or troll on this thread when getting taken to school by you since it is in the clean debate section.:biggrin:

Good to be in a section where the trolls dont come on one of these threads to try and derail it with one liner name calling.since they cant do that and they cant refute any of these facts,they are all avoiding this thread I see.:biggrin:

you can not support the NIST report just admit it

They are defending the indefensible.

When core columns fail due to over heating they look like this.

The wtc debris has not produced any yet.

But there are plenty of perfectly cut pieces.

Beautiful 3 side cut,

and we can only see 2 sides of the one in the lower right corner and upper right corner.

These people dont seem to know the difference between forensic examination of a building and a conspiracy though I am sure they want to convert it to one to dodge the necessity of producing hard evidence in support of the nonsensical fire theory.

amen to that.well said.:up::udaman:

you can not support the NIST report just admit it

They are defending the indefensible.

When core columns fail due to over heating they look like this.

The wtc debris has not produced any yet.

But there are plenty of perfectly cut pieces.

Beautiful 3 side cut,

and we can only see 2 sides of the one in the lower right corner and upper right corner.

These people dont seem to know the difference between forensic examination of a building and a conspiracy though I am sure they want to convert it to one to dodge the necessity of producing hard evidence in support of the nonsensical fire theory.
Ive seen the twisted beams with my own two eyeballs at the Museum in Albany.

I agree that your conspiracy theories are hardly the stuff of debate, clean or otherwise.
You are not capable..you prove it with every post..you can not support your position so you resort to inane comments..you lose

they always lose and get checkmated when the game is over with people like yourself ALWAYS winning in the end on the discussion of bld 7 since as i said bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission they cannot get around.

Not only do witness testimonys prove the government is lying,but they also blatantly ignore the facts no matter how many times you prove it to them with photos that there were other buildings MUCH closer to the towers that had far more severe damage and far more severe fires than bld 7 and yet those buildings structures all remained standing and did not collapse.

Eots wins,Hollie gets checkmated and loses the match.Game over,Eots the winner.:biggrin:
If you define winning as the cutting and pasting of YouTube videos, good for you.

I agree that your conspiracy theories are hardly the stuff of debate, clean or otherwise.
You are not capable..you prove it with every post..you can not support your position so you resort to inane comments..you lose

they always lose and get checkmated when the game is over with people like yourself ALWAYS winning in the end on the discussion of bld 7 since as i said bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission they cannot get around.

Not only do witness testimonys prove the government is lying,but they also blatantly ignore the facts no matter how many times you prove it to them with photos that there were other buildings MUCH closer to the towers that had far more severe damage and far more severe fires than bld 7 and yet those buildings structures all remained standing and did not collapse.

Eots wins,Hollie gets checkmated and loses the match.Game over,Eots the winner.:biggrin:

need of repeating since it is sooooo much the truth.lol

If you stop to think about the level of propaganda getting dished out to us, this really gets scary! There is that NOVA PBS program that was hijacked by the forces within NIST. And no credible responses by experts who know better - besides the signers of the A&E petition. Then there are the respected (I should say formerly respected) magazines like Scientific American, Mechanics Illustrated, Skeptical Enquirer, and others who refuse to recognize the impossible physics presented by the government.

The scary thing is that the Imperial Corporate forces have so much power over our media to do this.

Exposing this level of fraud from the powerful is slow, but it will be exposed. The truth can only be denied for so long. Experts on demolition always agree when they are shown the evidence.

When it comes to WTC Tower #7, it's clear to see that it was brought down with controlled demolitions. It was admittedly "pulled" only hours after the fall of the big towers allegedly because the building had been on fire. To bring a 47 - story building down in a safe and controlled manner it takes days of planning and preparations. Strangely, it was "ready to go" at the spur of the moment.

Last edited:
If you stop to think about the level of propaganda getting dished out to us, this really gets scary! There is that NOVA PBS program that was hijacked by the forces within NIST. And no credible responses by experts who know better - besides the signers of the A&E petition. Then there are the respected (I should say formerly respected) magazines like Scientific American, Mechanics Illustrated, Skeptical Enquirer, and others who refuse to recognize the impossible physics presented by the government.

The scary thing is that the Imperial Corporate forces have so much power over our media to do this.

Exposing this level of fraud from the powerful is slow, but it will be exposed. The truth can only be denied for so long. Experts on demolition always agree when they are shown the evidence.

No surprise at all that the imperial corporate forces have power over the media the fact the mainstream media is propaganda controlled by the CIA.

the people that toot the horn of the governments propaganda cant get around facts that congress did in an investigation into the CIA's activities in the 70's and discovered documents of theirs that they have agents in the media and in work places everywhere.

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength, which requires much less heat.

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.
yep,yep,and yep.:thup:

1. (Journalism & Publishing) the type of journalism that relies on sensationalism and luridexaggeration to attract readers
    [C19: perhaps shortened from the phrase Yellow Kid journalism, referring to the Yellow Kid, a cartoon(1895) in the New York World, a newspaper having a reputation for sensationalism]
  2. yellow journalism - definition of yellow journalism by The Free Dictionary

Yellow journals
like the New York Journal and the New York World relied on sensationalist headlines to sell newspapers. William Randolph Hearst understood that a war with Cuba would not only sell his papers, but also move him into a position of national prominence. From Cuba, Hearst's star reporters wrote stories designed to tug at the heartstrings of Americans. Horrific tales described the situation in Cuba--female prisoners, executions, valiant rebels fighting, and starving women and children figured in many of the stories that filled the newspapers. But it was the sinking of the battleship Maine in Havana Harbor that gave Hearst his big story--war. After the sinking of the Maine, the Hearst newspapers, with no evidence, unequivocally blamed the Spanish, and soon U.S. public opinion demanded intervention.
Crucible Of Empire The Spanish-American War - PBS Online

Popular Mechanics
is a classic magazine ofpopular technology. First published January 11, 1902, by H. H. Windsor, it has been owned since 1958 by the Hearst Corporation. There are nine international editions, including a now-defunct Latin American version that had been published for decades, and a newer South Africa edition. In 2013, the US edition changed from twelve to ten issues per year.
Popular Mechanics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

"I have never seen melted steel in a building fire,But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

Fires which came from other buildings that were burning from jet fuel.

This page has a video of it happening.
Footage that kills the conspiracy theories Rare footage shows WTC 7 consumed by fire Daily Mail Online

If you are implying that WTC 7 was brought down by intense heat from the fires, YOU ARE WRONG.

Steel structure framed buildings simply DO NOT collapse due to fire.

Toddsterpatriot

So is the truth funny to you?

The only reason that you thought my post, Post #27 is funny, is because you have accepted the bullshit lies that were sold as being the truth that you have rejected everything else that doesn't go along with the so-called "Official Story". :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Footage that kills the conspiracy theories Rare footage shows WTC 7 consumed by fire Daily Mail Online

If you are implying that WTC 7 was brought down by intense heat from the fires, YOU ARE WRONG.

except they do, I literally just gave you all the facts and temperatures that would cause this event to happen. if you don't like facts then I guess what you've said is true

except they do, I literally just gave you all the facts and temperatures that would cause this event to happen. if you don't like facts then I guess what you've said is true
There were radom office fires contained to a few floors..none of the little forensic testings shows temperatures from fire required for failure..no steel framed building before or after 9/11 has ever collapsed due to fire and none of this would explain a free-fall collapse

So we are to believe that George Bush coordinated a Terrorist attack and ordered the sabotage of the World Trade Center Buildings causing the collapses and the deaths of thousands to justify a war on Iraq, correct? Yes or no?

Forum List

Back