WSJ: The World Bakes Under Extreme Heat

That's a blatant and Simpleton's Lie. (IOW, ding)
Now is the Highest (obviously) in our whole interglacial (see graph)
Thus all the Headlines that we are now the Hottest in 100,000-120,000 Years.
Because they had to go back to the last Ice Age to find temps as warm.

Even you know you're Lying.
You also know you've Lost THE battle here and have no alternative but to try and call Your Destroyer crazy.
100,000 Wrong Ding posts!

You have to lie and insinuate.

`
"...Kobashi et al. (2011) have reconstructed Greenland surface snow temperature variability over the past 4,000 years (until 1993) at the GISP2 site (near the Summit of the Greenland ice sheet) with a new method that utilizes argon and nitrogen isotopic ratios from occluded air bubbles (Figure B4, Appendix B). These data indicate that warmer temperatures were the norm in the earlier part of the past 4,000 years, including century-long intervals nearly 1°C warmer than the decade (2001-2010). Therefore, it appears that the current decadal mean temperature in Greenland has not exceeded the envelope of natural variability over the past 4,000 years. Schönwiese (1995)has reconstructed temperatures from ice cores in Greenland for the last 11,000 years (Figure B5,Appendix B). These reconstructions show that during the past 10,000 years temperatures over long periods were higher than they are today. The warmest phase occurred 4,000 to 8,000 years agoand is known as the Holocene Climate Optimum or the Atlantic Period..."

https://www.ssb.no/en/natur-og-milj...594b9225f9d7dc458b0b70a646baec3339/DP1007.pdf

LOL dingbat!
Only "Greenland for 4000 years" 'in 2011' does NOT Negate/Refute 2023 and GLOBAL temp, and and all the Authorities, Mags, MSM sources that inform HOTTEST in 100,000-120,000 Years
UNTIL RECENT RECORD Temps everyone acknowledges (and I mention Many times) we peaked about 6000 Years ago.
That's all your 2011 links says.
It's an OBSOLETE NON-ANSWSER/Non-Issue Dishonestly Disguised as 'rebuttal.'

Ding is a NOW DESTROYED thought Criminal who knows he's Lost THE battle here and has no alternative but to throw up irrelevant-ia.
100,000 Wrong Ding posts! POOF!
`
`

Marcott and the Death of Dishonest Drone Ding's "normal interglacial"

1700440748281.png

`

1700440748281.png

One can see in this haircut QUOTE, that includes the Graph Top on the upper right, NOW is the Highest Temp of our interglacial, even as Ding LIES THRU his rotted teeth about it.
Ding the liar is Finished.
100,000 posts of Lies about the 'intertglacial and current Temps.
`

`

Last edited:
Even this graph shows Much of the past 10,000 years were Warmer than today. Just look at where they drew the zero line.
Blatant Lie as one can see perfectly by quoting my post and graph, where one can see the Upper Right hand position spike/Hottest Temperatures of today only.

1700440748281.png

`

One can see in this haircut graph QUOTE, that includes the Graph Top on the upper right. NOW is the Highest Temps of our interglacial and the only part/spike that can be seen, even as Ding LIES THRU his rotted teeth about it.
100,000 posts/Lies about the 'normal interglacial' blown away.
`
`

`

Last edited:

1700440748281.png

One can see in this haircut QUOTE, that includes the Graph Top on the upper right, NOW is the Highest Temp of our interglacial, even as Ding LIES THRU his rotted teeth about it.
`

`

1700618310533.png

You're lying, or you can't read that crappy chart.
The black line for "current temperature" is just above the bottom of the clip.
Just over the 0 mark.

Blatant Lie as one can see perfectly by quoting my post and graph, where one can see the Upper Right hand position spike/Hottest Temperatures of today only.

One can see in this haircut graph QUOTE, that includes the Graph Top on the upper right, NOW is the Highest Temps of our interglacial and the only part/spike that can be seen, even as Ding LIES THRU his rotted teeth about it.
`
`

`
They don't use the same zero line on any of their graphs.

TurdsterParrot Lying again and tried to change my post (and the graph height) by eliminating the Sentence in mine that made a straight edge across the graph at a higher level, and that ONLY shows the Higher temps of today on the upper right.

One can see in post (with sentence) that haircut graph QUOTE, that it includes the Graph Top on the upper right/Highest Temps of our interglacial and the only part/spike that can be seen, even as Ding/Turdster LIES THRU his rotted teeth about it.
Ding TurdsterParrot the liars are Finished.
`
`

1700619336039.png

The black line doesn't go as high as the colored lines on that chart you sandy twat.

1700440748281.png

`

`
This chart agrees with what Kobashi et al. (2011) found. That warmer temperatures were the norm in the earlier part of the past 4,000 years, including century-long intervals nearly 1°C warmer than the decade (2001-2010). Therefore, it appears that the current decadal mean temperature in Greenland has not exceeded the envelope of natural variability over the past 4,000 years.

This chart agree with what Schönwiese (1995) found that during the past 10,000 years temperatures over long periods were higher than they are today. The warmest phase occurred 4,000 to 8,000 years ago and is known as the Holocene Climate Optimum or the Atlantic Period..."

TurdsterParrot Lying again and tried to change my post (and the graph height) by eliminating the Sentence in mine that made a straight edge across the graph at a higher level, and that ONLY shows the Higher temps of today on the upper right.

1700440748281.png

`

One can see in post (with sentence above in mine) that haircut graph QUOTE, that it includes the Graph Top/SPIKE on the upper right/Highest Temps of TODAY'S interglacial ONLY... higher than the invisible peak of 6000 years ago.
140,000 posts False one liners between them
`

EDIT: Ding now in a failing Multi-post Panic below (5) to save/BURY his 100,000 post claim/main Lie.

`

Last edited:

One can see in post (with sentence above in mine) that haircut graph QUOTE, that it includes the Graph Top/SPIKE on the upper right/Highest Temps of TODAY'S interglacial ONLY... higher than the invisible peak of 6000 years ago
`
`

Dagsvik et al. (2020) found that the effect of man-made CO2 emissions does not appear to be sufficiently strong to cause systematic changes in the pattern of the temperature fluctuations. In other words, it is impossible to determine how much of the temperature increase is due to emissions of CO2..."

One can see in this haircut graph QUOTE, that includes the Graph Top on the upper right, NOW is the Highest Temps of our interglacial and the only part/spike that can be seen, even as Ding LIES THRU his rotted teeth about it.
`

`
Dagsvik and Moen (2023) found that global climate models (GCMs) attribute most of the warming that has taken place since 1950 to human activity. Historically, however, there have been large climatic variations. Temperature reconstructions indicate that there is a ‘warming’ trend that seems to have been going on for as long as approximately 400 years. Prior to the last 250 years or so, such a trend could only be due to natural causes..."

https://www.ssb.no/en/natur-og-milj...594b9225f9d7dc458b0b70a646baec3339/DP1007.pdf

Blatant Lie as one can see perfectly by quoting my post the Upper Right hand position spike/Hottest Temperatures of today only.

`

`
Marcot's work shows that historically there have been large climatic variations. His temperature reconstructions indicate that there is a ‘warming’ trend that seems to have been going on for as long as approximately 400 years.

Prior to the last 250 years or so, such a trend could only be due to natural causes.

Even this graph shows Much of the past 10,000 years were Warmer than today. Just look at where they drew the zero line.
Blatant Lie as one can see perfectly by quoting my post the Upper Right hand position Spike/Hottest Temperatures of today only. (the black line is rolling average over millennia)

1700440748281.png

`

One can see in this haircut graph QUOTE, that NOW/the upper Right is the Highest Temps of our interglacial and the only part/spike that can be seen, even as Ding LIES THRU his rotted teeth about it.
`

`

Blatant Lie as one can see perfectly by quoting my post the Upper Right hand position Spike/Hottest Temperatures of today only. (the black line is rolling average over millennia)

`

`

Marcot's work conclusively shows that a natural warming trend began 150 years before man made CO2 emissions could cause a warming trend.

Marcot's work shows a ‘warming’ trend began approximately 400 years ago. Prior to the last 250 years, such a trend could only be due to natural causes.

One can see in post (with sentence above in mine) that haircut graph QUOTE, that it includes the Graph Top/SPIKE on the upper right/Highest Temps of TODAY'S interglacial ONLY... higher than the invisible peak of 6000 years ago.
`

EDIT: Ding now in a failing Multi-post Panic below (5) to save/BURY his 100,000 post claim/main Lie.

`

The top spike isn't black, sandy twat.

Is the Wall Street Journal an accredited scientific publication?
Hard to tell behind that paywall, but they might have had links to scientific articles. Besides which, I never saw any claim from the OP that is was a scientific article. If they're only talking about information in the weather reports, you don't really need a scientist. And that article had several co-authors. WSJ probably has several qualified science writers. I thought the appearance of the people in the photo was telling. You never would have mistaken a crowd in Rome for a crowd in NYC or LA or London or Beijing. The hats are a dead giveaway.

Forum List

Back