WSJ Reports Flynn Offered to testify in exchange for Immunity!

Wall Street Journal reports Flynn has offered to testify in exchange for immunity! OMG! It's all over! :beer:

OH MY GAWD, another nothing burger.

{He has made the offer to the FBI and the House and Senate intelligence committees through his lawyer but has so far found no takers, the officials said.}

Now THAT'S some valuable shit, to have them all scrambling for his deal like that... :lmao:

It's being reported Flynn made the offer after meeting with Trump and WH officials.

That's strange
Who is reporting that such a meeting took place? You are correct, it would be very strange and look like co-conspirators trying to get their stories straight.

Considering the FBI said Flynn had done nothing illegal by talking to the Russian ambassador why would he need immunity?

That's a good question and Flynn is asking for immunity. Do you know why someone wold ask for immunity? Is it because said person has done "nothing wrong"?

They're falling all over each other to save their own sleazy skin. I keep thinking though - We should not get excited about this. It took more than 2 years to nail Nixon (though drumpf started out openly corrupt and in bed Pooting) and Reagan walked although he was found guilty.

Wall Street Journal reports Flynn has offered to testify in exchange for immunity! OMG! It's all over! :beer:
And the Senate committee is calling 20 witnesses.

The noose is getting closer to somebody's neck.

Manafort should be so lucky. His little money laundering nest will bury his Russian ass before its over.

Wall Street Journal was anti-Trump during the whole campaign. They provided fake polls numbers to. You are posting Fake News.

I feel so sorry for you! All the NETWORKS are reporting at the same time! Trump Admin. is done and he's taking the Repooplican Party with him! The hearings should be very entertaining! :9:
Manafort should be so lucky. His little money laundering nest will bury his Russian ass before its over.

It's never enough! Whenever they see another few million added to their accounts, they just can't help themselves! :banana:

Just trying to take everyone's eye off the debt ceiling. Spectator Sport, look over here! Give us $5T more, we promise this is the last time.

Mike Flynn Offers to Testify in Exchange for Immunity
We have new Video of The way today went for the Trump-Russia gate defense
get

Can someone pull the tape of him at the rally saying "if I did 1/10th the things Hilary did, I'd be locked up". :badgrin:

Forum List

Back