WSJ Reports Flynn Offered to testify in exchange for Immunity!

Just trying to take everyone's eye off the debt ceiling. Spectator Sport, look over here! Give us $5T more, we promise this is the last time.

Yep. With repubs in charge, do you think they will shut the government down to keep from raising the debt ceiling this time?

They're falling all over each other to save their own sleazy skin. I keep thinking though - We should not get excited about this. It took more than 2 years to nail Nixon (though drumpf started out openly corrupt and in bed Pooting) and Reagan walked although he was found guilty.

Was he pooting Putin? Or vice versa?

WSJ said, however, that Flynn hasn’t been able to find anyone to agree to the deal. That part is rather interesting if he had something really earth shattering finding someone to agree to a deal shouldn't be an issue.

WSJ said, however, that Flynn hasn’t been able to find anyone to agree to the deal. That part is rather interesting if he had something really earth shattering finding someone to agree to a deal shouldn't be an issue.

Fox, Drudge, CNN, MSNBC isn't reporting it yet

Wall Street Journal reports Flynn has offered to testify in exchange for immunity! OMG! It's all over! :beer:

Waterboard the info out of Flynn

Then lock him up

No no, according to the left info from waterboarding isn't reliable
No according to the General's waterboarding is not reliable and told Trump just that.

Sarcasm, troll. Learn to recognize it
You seem to be one of those Russian trolls that post fake news.

Manafort and Kushner have both volunteered to testify. Without asking for immunity.

saying they will doesnt mean they will .. Trump said several times he would release his tax returns

so stfu with the "I will" BS

Wall Street Journal reports Flynn has offered to testify in exchange for immunity! OMG! It's all over! :beer:

Waterboard the info out of Flynn

Then lock him up

No no, according to the left info from waterboarding isn't reliable
No according to the General's waterboarding is not reliable and told Trump just that.

Sarcasm, troll. Learn to recognize it
You seem to be one of those Russian trolls that post fake news.

We'll except I haven't posted any news. Try again, Downer

Well, Trump dumped Flynn right away when found out not clear to Pence. Thats' honorable.

When is Obama or Beast going to submitt their Felons to testify? I'll wait.

I'm a little mad at Big Orange for him attacking the Freedom guys who are looking out for the Taxpayer. Are we down to only 18 workers that will do right?

It's being reported Flynn made the offer after meeting with Trump and WH officials.

That's strange
Not if Flynn was going to roll on obama and clinton.

that's really funny, idiot.

totally against all known information.

unless of course one believes the orange sociopath.

you and your fellow trump morons are real freaks of nature. probably the stupidest people on the planet.

Wall Street Journal reports Flynn has offered to testify in exchange for immunity! OMG; it's all over! :beer:

I don't know why they would need to give him immunity--they already know about everything anyway--unless he was willing to testify against someone else?

The house and Senate can issue a subpeona and force him to plead the 5th or testify.

streambe_27462b42-a650-3843-b6a5-e2fb2017f394-1794814528.jpeg

Fox, Drudge, CNN, MSNBC isn't reporting it yet
I'm sitting here watching it wtf

Attachments

• Irish+yoga_be8574_4847781.jpg
    Irish+yoga_be8574_4847781.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 28

Forum List

Back