Zone1 Wrong Again

That is "Proud Cracker".

I just want to know if the confused asshole belongs to one of the filthy ass greedy Teacher's Unions. What do you think?
"What choice does he have where he lives?", is what I think.

Oh, I am damn sure cracker proud, 7th generation. Never think I ain't a cracker, because I am. I know how to cut cabbage.

My black and white and other friends call me "cracker". Know why? Because I AM teh cracker! :04:

AS long as he keeps it in (m)Assachusetts away from the rest of us.
You are aware them Massachusetts people helped America get free of England, correct?

I got some yankee friends, yes I do, and they're awesome people and not commie shitbags.

Like..how do I put this? They're like pitbull human beings that are smart and played a large role in The American Revolution.

The Patriots logo? Like that. Them type of yankees ain't gotta lift a weight ary a day in their life and are still built like pitbulls.

And they're smart, too. I'm..a little smarter and average-sized, that's how it is.

We're from different people, for sure. I'm trying to describe blue-blooded Massachusetts people.

Any pictures would help. They have all the money they need and worry about their family name types.

Last edited:
I'm sure they do, and i have no problem with any american who loves this country and wants to see it succeed, safe, secure, sovereign.

I DO have a problem with people who are part of the problem blowing smoke up my butt....like Uncle Terry.

I'm sure they do, and i have no problem with any american who loves this country and wants to see it succeed, safe, secure, sovereign.

I DO have a problem with people who are part of the problem blowing smoke up my ass....like Uncle Taro.
I think you're barking up the wrong tree there. :dunno:

We sure had a good time on election night 2016, though. :) Good times! :D
I just remembered I've been banned from a couple other forums after PMing you to say "hi".

Oh, but they don't read PMs? :rolleyes-41: Oh, they do, and they're commie shitwads.

Where's uhh, the red girl? She mighta been a little conspiracy-theorish, but she had a lot of good stuff, too.

Last edited:
Like what, big mouth?
Just stop being a little chickenshit and tell us.

Do you belong to a Teacher's Union?

One that demands more pay, less classroom time, supports gay and tranny rights and contributes to the Democrat filth?

You are aware them Massachusetts people helped America get free of England, correct?

I got some yankee friends, yes I do, and they're awesome people and not commie shitbags.

Like..how do I put this? They're like pitbull human beings that are smart and played a large role in The American Revolution.

The Patriots logo? Like that. Them type of yankees ain't gotta lift a weight ary a day in their life and are still built like pitbulls.

And they're smart, too. I'm..a little smarter and average-sized, that's how it is.

We're from different people, for sure. I'm trying to describe blue-blooded Massachusetts people.

Any pictures would help. They have all the money they need and worry about their family name types.

I lift a lot of weights and throw a lot of people. I ain't rich, but that's not the point of life. Not sure about "smart" but I do have a master's degree. I try to help people, I love my family, and I'm as American as they come.

One that demands more pay, less classroom time, supports gay and tranny rights and contributes to the Democrat filth?

No teacher gets into the field to get rich, I teach 15 hours a day, plus coaching 3+, plus an hour and a half commute each way, big mouth. You couldn't do HALF of my average day.

I think that if I lived in Massachusetts that would be a great reason to seriously consider suicide.

We get those snowbird shitheads from Mass come down here all the time. They are the dumbest, worst dressed, smelliest, most obnoxious assholes you ever met in your life.
I never met anyone like that from Mass.

You sure they ain't NYers?

I lift a lot of weights and throw a lot of people. I ain't rich, but that's not the point of life. Not sure about "smart" but I do have a master's degree. I try to help people, I love my family, and I'm as American as they come.
You're not one of those Bostonian Yankee BlueBloods, though. You know what I'm talking about, probably.

They do not go to public or state schools. :nono:

No teacher gets into the field to get rich, I teach 15 hours a day, plus coaching 3+, plus an hour and a half commute each way, big mouth. You couldn't do HALF of my average day.
Do you live on less than three hours of sleep a night? That’s damned unlikely. My wife was a teacher, six hours of classroom time, an hour or two of prep and classwork correction was all she ever did.

I never met anyone like that from Mass.

You sure they ain't NYers?
Naw, we get all those NE shitheads here in Florida. New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts etc.

I lived in Winter Haven for 20 years and the Boston Red Sox did their spring training there. That brought in assholes from Mass for a couple of months. There were obnoxious as hell. Poor excuses for human beings and most of them dumber than a door knob.

Forum List

Back