Zone1 Wrong Again

Naw, we get all those NE shitheads here in Florida. New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts etc.

I lived in Winter Haven for 20 years and the Boston Red Sox did their spring training there. That brought in assholes from Mass for a couple of months. There were obnoxious as hell. Poor excuses for human beings and most of them dumber than a door knob.
Oh! Polk County!

How they get all that on the green street sign that says "County Line Road"?
There are county line markers several places. One on Hwy 60, one on the Old Dixie Hwy but you have to look for it and a couple of others. They were put there in the 1930s.

There are county line markers several places. One on Hwy 60, one on the Old Dixie Hwy but you have to look for it and a couple of others. They were put there in the 1930s.
You know I'm just messin' around, right? :D

You know I'm just messin' around, right? :D
I know. All is good.

Polk County use to be a great place to live. It was quiet Southern living with lakes and woods and mostly agriculture. Lots of wildlife and sparsely populated. It was paradise for a kid to be raised in back in the 50s and 60s.

Then that Disney shit moved in from the East (Orlando) and the Yankee transplants from the West (Tampa) and now it is turning into the typical congested crap you see everywhere. Of course "diversity" didn't help at all.

I know. All is good.

Polk County use to be a great place to live. It was quiet Southern living with lakes and woods and mostly agriculture. Lots of wildlife and sparsely populated. It was paradise for a kid to be raised in back in the 50s and 60s.

Then that Disney shit moved in from the East (Orlando) and the Yankee transplants from the West (Tampa) and now it is turning into the typical congested crap you see everywhere. Of course "diversity" didn't help at all.

Maybe YOU should move.

That is "Proud Cracker".

I just want to know if the confused asshole belongs to one of the filthy ass greedy Teacher's Unions. What do you think?
What does that have to do with the topic of this thread? Let me answer for you ...... absolutely NOTHING! Since this is Zone 1, I suggest you stick to the subject of the thread.

Far too many numbskulls who frequent this forum love to declare with great certainty that "X race hates Y race even more than I do!" to try and justify their own weak-minded racism. I'm here to tell you that is bullshit. The school where I teach has a student body composed of every kind of race/ethnicity/etc. that you can imagine. These kids befriend, date, pair up, hang out in every combination or computation you can imagine. As usual, old idiots are wrong and the kids are alright.

When I was in school, we had kids with ethnicities..too complicated for the racists here to comprehend.
We had good ol' American white and black people, too.
We did just fine and racism was really not a thing. Ofc that was the 1980s, well before Obama.
There was a marked change after he got into office. Even a guy I went to school with went off the BLM rails.
I lived in the 1980's and had the beat white boys on the streets because they talked that racist bs. So you're lying. Obama didn't have a damn thing to do when the racism was already existing. If anyone started turning back the clock, it was Reagan.

Far too many numbskulls who frequent this forum love to declare with great certainty that "X race hates Y race even more than I do!" to try and justify their own weak-minded racism. I'm here to tell you that is bullshit. The school where I teach has a student body composed of every kind of race/ethnicity/etc. that you can imagine. These kids befriend, date, pair up, hang out in every combination or computation you can imagine. As usual, old idiots are wrong and the kids are alright.

Such observations may not be 100% accurate, but very often there is truth in them. Most generalizations and stereotypes have at least some nuggets of truth in them.

Naw, we get all those NE shitheads here in Florida. New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts etc.

I lived in Winter Haven for 20 years and the Boston Red Sox did their spring training there. That brought in assholes from Mass for a couple of months. There were obnoxious as hell. Poor excuses for human beings and most of them dumber than a door knob.
I grew up going to Clearwater for Spring Break and some of the summer for 20+ years in a row, met people from all over the

US and I can tell where someone is from just by their accent, usually.

Really, in FL, in the summer, it's Springtime. ;) You can believe that!

I lived in the 1980's and had the beat white boys on the streets because they talked that racist bs. So you're lying. Obama didn't have a damn thing to do when the racism was already existing. If anyone started turning back the clock, it was Reagan.
Yeah? what's your favorite song by them? :D

Yeah well, all of us had to beat the blacks from 'cross town and their uncles and their cousins' uncles' brothers n shit.

Grown men coming to a school fight and gettin' their asses kicked.

9 of us, and there were more than twice as many of them. We laid them all out. Left them laying in a field out back

of the school, and went and got a case of beer and shared it. To be fair, we had ways to work together.

None of our crew went down, and all of theirs did. There were a couple black eyes and a busted hand

outta that day among us, but we won. It felt good! :D I'm still in touch with a lot of my brohams from back then.

Some are dead, because that's how it goes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back