Wrong Again: 2020’s Failed Climate Doomsaying

so we have one dumb fuck who is unaware of climate change...
we have another who is unaware whats causing it...
and we have one another who is unaware humans phased out cfcs to save the ozone...
and another who claims a research which predicted a warming planet is inaccurate...
and last dumb fuck who thinks he is a scientist and thinks his brain farts are adding something to anything...
And you, the biggest gullible dumbfuck on the site. Keep crying about the weather, it's funny as fuck watching your intellectual impotence on display.

no credible scientist predicts a single number for a 2 decade span, neither did hansen...
he had 3 models low/mid/high and they were beyond accurate, predicted everything as they happened...

clueless climate retards however take one number out of its context and try to hide their stupidity behind it...

you can lie as much as you like, but the fact is that you cant lie against a warming globe anymore and thats a tell for anyone interested in the subject beyond politics and ignorance surrounding it...

Ignorance being, you personally use every manmade gadget that contributed to climate change and have the stupidity to shout at others it's their fault and stop denying manmade climate change. That's how stupid you clowns are.
none of them happened because smart logical people did something other than bitching to stop them from happening... :)
i know its hard for simpletons like you to comprehend but thats the whole reason we study these subjects to begin with; to do something about them...
if it was up to people like you, most of them would happen with probably much worse consequences...
It appears I've triggered a moron with facts once again. Lulz.
Learn some grammar before calling other people simpletons, fool.
Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...
and since when you realized this law i wonder... :)
first there was no climate change,
then updated to no man made climate change...
wonder when the next update will download for you folks... :D

Certainly long before you ... you offer nothing ... climate's not changing ... look out your window and see ...
Can any of the Warmers explain how atmospheric CO2 heats the deep oceans?

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

When did I say there is no climate change? As usual the weak minded twerp, you, resort to non sequitur attacks and lies.

The climate is ALWAYS changing. That is a simple fact. The argument is whether mankind has an impact. And, to date, no empirical data has ever been presented that shows man having an impact.

That is a fact.

But we all know you don't do facts.

you never said anything...
you have no mind...
you are merely parroting what your uncle jimmy shared in his facebook timeline from a moron who is babbling some conspiracy theories from his basement..
but your uncle jimmy is not a climate scientist...
he is a used car salesman...

You must be determined to the dumbest, most ignorant warmist/alarmist in the forum membership list, You need to try harder to stand out more to make it easier to get into first place on the list. It is revealing that many warmist/alarmists have avoided this thread, Mamooth, edyethnic, oldrocks, abu afak, cnm, crepitus and many more have stayed away, maybe they are a little smarter than you, to be fighting against a well supported article exposing a lot of prediction failures.

Westfall has a science background, YOU have a background in bullshit, the difference is clear!

You have yet to challenge post one article, it remains unchallenged.

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

When did I say there is no climate change? As usual the weak minded twerp, you, resort to non sequitur attacks and lies.

The climate is ALWAYS changing. That is a simple fact. The argument is whether mankind has an impact. And, to date, no empirical data has ever been presented that shows man having an impact.

That is a fact.

you have no mind...
you are merely parroting what your uncle jimmy shared in his facebook timeline from a moron who is babbling some conspiracy theories from his basement..

So what. If his information is accurate, and it is, that's all that matters. You are a parrot, spewing propaganda. You haven't stated a single fact in all the time you've been here.

You are also a sock of some loser that got banned from here for being a useless troll.

I would invite you to learn something, but you're not capable.

no, i got banned here because some sore loser mod got offended... thats all...

No, you got banned because you are a troll. You add nothing to any discussion you enter because you're too stupid to.

and we have one another who is unaware humans phased out cfcs to save the ozone...
and another who claims a research which predicted a warming planet is inaccurate...
and last dumb fuck who thinks he is a scientist and thinks his brain farts are adding something to anything...

i could agree the last guy tho, he sure adds something...
a stinky smell that is...
especially about his bs science background...

You're the brain dead gullible umbilical with it all. Your sherp rhetoric started with global warming, then when it was pointed out there's been greater warm and cold periods in the past, it morphed into climate change. When it was pointed out that the climate gas continually changed in the earth's umpteen billion year history, the doomsters are now bleating on speed of climate change. Make your fucking minds up where you want to be.

When arguing co2, the doomsters only refer to hundreds of thousands of years ago. Go further back you bakes, co2 got up to 8,000ppm, it's a little over 400ppm now. And for sea level, it's umpteen metres lower than what's it been. As for ice, the earth has had 5+ ice ages, we've not melted fucking one of them.

Clueless, fucking clueless these doomster fucking inbred retards.

"...when it was pointed out there's been greater warm and cold periods in the past..."

this explains the logic in debate here...
it is the warming trend that is being studied in climate science...
not the lows nor highs...
thats why it is a waste of time to discuss anything with you dumb fuck people...
you are not even aware of the basics and yet you think you are scientists... :)

Do you even know what the replication crisis is? No you don't. You doomsters just copy and paste the scientific shit, the experiments are never repeated.

Wasting my time with you ignorant lot.

"You doomsters just copy and paste the scientific shit"

yes, we will keep copy and pasting scientific shit...
and you can keep copy pasting your bull shit...

no credible scientist predicts a single number for a 2 decade span, neither did hansen...
he had 3 models low/mid/high and they were beyond accurate, predicted everything as they happened...

clueless climate retards however take one number out of its context and try to hide their stupidity behind it...

you can lie as much as you like, but the fact is that you cant lie against a warming globe anymore and thats a tell for anyone interested in the subject beyond politics and ignorance surrounding it...

Ignorance being, you personally use every manmade gadget that contributed to climate change and have the stupidity to shout at others it's their fault and stop denying manmade climate change. That's how stupid you clowns are.
none of them happened because smart logical people did something other than bitching to stop them from happening... :)
i know its hard for simpletons like you to comprehend but thats the whole reason we study these subjects to begin with; to do something about them...
if it was up to people like you, most of them would happen with probably much worse consequences...
Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Certainly long before you ... you offer nothing ... climate's not changing ... look out your window and see ...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

You must be determined to the dumbest, most ignorant warmist/alarmist in the forum membership list, You need to try harder to stand out more to make it easier to get into first place on the list. It is revealing that many warmist/alarmists have avoided this thread, Mamooth, edyethnic, oldrocks, abu afak, cnm, crepitus and many more have stayed away, maybe they are a little smarter than you, to be fighting against a well supported article exposing a lot of prediction failures.

Westfall has a science background, YOU have a background in bullshit, the difference is clear!

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

So what. If his information is accurate, and it is, that's all that matters. You are a parrot, spewing propaganda. You haven't stated a single fact in all the time you've been here.

You are also a sock of some loser that got banned from here for being a useless troll.

No, you got banned because you are a troll. You add nothing to any discussion you enter because you're too stupid to.

You're the brain dead gullible umbilical with it all. Your sherp rhetoric started with global warming, then when it was pointed out there's been greater warm and cold periods in the past, it morphed into climate change. When it was pointed out that the climate gas continually changed in the earth's umpteen billion year history, the doomsters are now bleating on speed of climate change. Make your fucking minds up where you want to be.

When arguing co2, the doomsters only refer to hundreds of thousands of years ago. Go further back you bakes, co2 got up to 8,000ppm, it's a little over 400ppm now. And for sea level, it's umpteen metres lower than what's it been. As for ice, the earth has had 5+ ice ages, we've not melted fucking one of them.

"...when it was pointed out there's been greater warm and cold periods in the past..."

thats why it is a waste of time to discuss anything with you dumb fuck people...

Do you even know what the replication crisis is? No you don't. You doomsters just copy and paste the scientific shit, the experiments are never repeated.

You come up with a scientific paper of a climate experiment that has gone through peer review where that experiment has been replicated and confirmed by other scientists.

Come on Einstein, show everyone your robust information.

He doesn't even try to defend Dr. Hansen's 1988 paper here in the thread....., warmist/alarmists stupidly think Scenario B is correct.... :auiqs.jpg:

it is accurate enough for a study done 30 years ago...
it demonstrated the type of increase we should expect in a linear co2 emission increase quite well...
i also showed you how well it fits in once you adjust the model with the knowledge which he didnt have 30 years ago and had to assume...

the stupidity in your copy/paste post that expects to prove anything to anyone by bashing an unlikely scenario in a 30 year old study stands however...

The reason why the doomster's guesses never materialised is because science is in a mess, motivated by getting paid for saying the right things. And when you get credulous bakes copy and pasting that crap, it makes matters worse.
The reason why the doomster's guesses never materialised is because science is in a mess, motivated by getting paid for saying the right things. And when you get credulous bakes copy and pasting that crap, it makes matters worse.

Only a small number of scientists capitalize on fear-mongering ... those both photogenic and able to read script ... I've found many scientific papers are about how to measure these values, things no one has tried to measure before ... recent studies from the Arctic regions are the first to ever be reported in the scientific literature ... these new discoveries are great for the science but we have nothing to compare the data to ... we'll have to go into the Arctic again in 50 or 100 years to see if anything is changing ...

Being paid $20,000 to read script into the TV camera isn't science ... it's entertainment ... simply a venue to sell solar panels and land on high ground ... of course the Kentucky Economic Development Commission is going to claim Silicon Valley will be underwater in 20 years ... move your tech start-up to Frankfort or Lexington ... here's the slender pretty young woman with a degree in biology who says this is true ... only an anti-science hill-billy wouldn't agree ...

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

You come up with a scientific paper of a climate experiment that has gone through peer review where that experiment has been replicated and confirmed by other scientists.

He doesn't even try to defend Dr. Hansen's 1988 paper here in the thread....., warmist/alarmists stupidly think Scenario B is correct.... :auiqs.jpg:

so i decided to create categories for you folks so i can keep track of all you, since you are not the only dumb fucks i have to deal on this board, unavoidably i lose track of you...

so here are the categories you will have to mention before expecting a response from now on;

df1. what climate change, my grand pa always told me about hot summers and cold winters...
df2. ahh that climate change, so what, it does change all the time...
df3. so what if the planet is warming, we dont have any control over it and i like it hot anyways...
df4. ok, planet is warming and it is going to shift the climate outside of the comfort zone for humans and survival zone for tons of species that sustains the life on the planet, but models predictions are off by X years, so why bother now, and this dude writing on this website from his basement thinks it will take another X years, so relaxxx...

so please let me know which dumb fuck you are before i can make points to your brain farts here...

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

it demonstrated the type of increase we should expect in a linear co2 emission increase quite well...
i also showed you how well it fits in once you adjust the model with the knowledge which he didnt have 30 years ago and had to assume...

the stupidity in your copy/paste post that expects to prove anything to anyone by bashing an unlikely scenario in a 30 year old study stands however...

No, it's not. It is catastrophically wrong. That makes it crap.

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

:auiqs.jpg:

You made clear you have no idea what Scenario B really is. Go read about it at post 16 and learn why I am LAUGHING at your ignorance.

Go tell everyone HERE what Scenario B is about, I dare you!

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

ahh, let me guess, df4 here...
no it is not, thats just your opinion...

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

You made clear you have no idea what Scenario B really is. Go read about it at post 16 and learn why I am LAUGHING at your ignorance.

it is a linear increase scenario, which is what it was in reality...

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

You can't answer the dare because you have no idea what Scenario B is.

:cuckoo:

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

You can't answer the dare because you have no idea what Scenario B is.

:cuckoo:

i already told you ^^^^ there...
you are incapable of reading and understanding...

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

An opinion based on fact. Your opinion is based on computer derived fiction, and your innate stupidity.

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...
Heat rises. It's a Law.
really...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

Conduction ...

Heat rises. It's a Law.

really...

That is a fact.

you have no mind...

An opinion based on fact. Your opinion is based on computer derived fiction, and your innate stupidity.

wrong spelling there...
your opinion is based on farce...

the fact is that the model did indeed predict a warming planet as a result of the green house gases...
and that fact remains solid till today, backed by a lot of scientific data...

and what backs you up is a guy typing from his basement...

Alpine shows excellent proof he doesn't know what Scenario B is with his reply:

He stated this as what he thinks Scenario B is:

I gave this broken head a link to the source he obviously never read what Dr. Hansen wrote, he made this revealing reply at post 83, showing his abject ignorance in what Scenario B is:

"it is accurate enough for a study done 30 years ago...

the stupidity in your copy/paste post that expects to prove anything to anyone by bashing an unlikely scenario in a 30 year old study stands however... "

bolding mine to show what this fool says about CO2 emissions, he states that CO2 emission increases from 1988.

Now here is what Dr. Hansen actually stated for Scenario B

"ORIGINAL CAPTION: Fig. 3. Annual mean global surface air temperature computed for trace gas scenarios A, B, and C described in reference 1. [Scenario A assumes continued growth rates of trace gas emissions typical of the past 20 years, i.e., about 1.5% yr^-1 emission growth; scenario B has emission rates approximately fixed at current rates; scenario C drastically reduces trace gas emissions between 1990 and 2000.] The shaded range is an estimate of global temperature during the peak of the current and previous interglacial periods, about 6,000 and 120,000 years before present, respectively. The zero point for observations is the 1951-1980 mean (reference 6); the zero point for the model is the control run mean. "

Scenario B is about CO2 emission at fixed current rate for 1988, but the post one article shows it has increased a lot since 1988, as I showed at post 24

1609134645573.png

Scenario B is obviously wrong, CO2 emissions have gone up since 1988 while his scenario B is CO2 stays at 1988 rate (no increase at all).

Scenario A allows for increasing CO2 emissions from 1988 onwards.

Dr. Hansen wrote,

"1. [Scenario A assumes continued growth rates of trace gas emissions typical of the past 20 years, i.e., about 1.5% yr^-1 emission growth; "

bolding mine

It was actually 1.9%/yr but close enough, but his predicted temperature trend based on this scenario A was way off, as shown here:

1609135057436.png

Scenario A has a yearly CO2 emission increase of 1.5%/yr

Scenario B has a yearly CO2 emission increase of 0%/yr

Scenario C has a yearly CO2 DECREASE of (amount not specified) Dr. Hansen wrote, "scenario C drastically reduces trace gas emissions between 1990 and 2000. "

You have been smashed, I am done here showing how ignorant and stupid you are.

Last edited:

I gave this broken head a link to the source he obviously never read what Dr. Hansen wrote, he made this revealing reply at post 83, showing his abject ignorance in what Scenario B is:

the stupidity in your copy/paste post that expects to prove anything to anyone by bashing an unlikely scenario in a 30 year old study stands however... "

bolding mine to show what this fool says about CO2 emissions, he states that CO2 emission increases from 1988.

"ORIGINAL CAPTION: Fig. 3. Annual mean global surface air temperature computed for trace gas scenarios A, B, and C described in reference 1. [Scenario A assumes continued growth rates of trace gas emissions typical of the past 20 years, i.e., about 1.5% yr^-1 emission growth; scenario B has emission rates approximately fixed at current rates; scenario C drastically reduces trace gas emissions between 1990 and 2000.] The shaded range is an estimate of global temperature during the peak of the current and previous interglacial periods, about 6,000 and 120,000 years before present, respectively. The zero point for observations is the 1951-1980 mean (reference 6); the zero point for the model is the control run mean. "

Scenario B is about CO2 emission at fixed current rate for 1988, but the post one article shows it has increased a lot since 1988, as I showed at post 24

View attachment 434225

Scenario B is obviously wrong, CO2 emissions have gone up since 1988 while his scenario B is CO2 stays at 1988 rate (no increase at all).

Dr. Hansen wrote,

"1. [Scenario A assumes continued growth rates of trace gas emissions typical of the past 20 years, i.e., about 1.5% yr^-1 emission growth; "

bolding mine

It was actually 1.9%/yr but close enough, but his predicted temperature trend based on this scenario A was way off, as shown here:

View attachment 434226

so what you are trying to say is that your graph up there shows an exponential co2 emission growth since 1988? :)

be careful answering this one... :D

View attachment 434225

Dr. Hansen wrote,

bolding mine

View attachment 434226

so what you are trying to say is that your graph up there shows an exponential co2 emission growth since 1988? :)

looks like tommy doesnt know what exponential means... :)
and yet he thinks he smashed something...
that was most likely his balls... :D

the greenhouse gas emission/concentration increase was not exponential as suggested in the scenario a, neither did hansen expect that to happen...

it has been even lower than what he was suggesting for scenario b where a linear increase of all current ghg continued...

some reasons for that could be human intervention eliminating some of those gases entirely and new data also changing our understanding of how some others reacted over time, like methane...

so dismissing current up to date studies and trying to draw conclusions out of a 30 year old study is pseudo-science at best and some brain farce at the most...

View attachment 434225

Dr. Hansen wrote,

bolding mine

View attachment 434226

looks like tommy doesnt know what exponential means... :)
and yet he thinks he smashed something...
that was most likely his balls... :D

the greenhouse gas emission/concentration increase was not exponential as suggested in the scenario a, neither did hansen expect that to happen...

it has been even lower than what he was suggesting for scenario b where a linear increase of all current ghg continued...

some reasons for that could be human intervention eliminating some of those gases entirely and new data also changing our understanding of how some others reacted over time, like methane...

so dismissing current up to date studies and trying to draw conclusions out of a 30 year old study is pseudo-science at best and some brain farce at the most...

tommy still mia... :)
getting his crushed balls treated i bet... :D

not only he failed to understand the meaning of exponential, he also failed to realize greenhouse gas doesnt just mean co2, but all sorts of other gases humans have been trying to prevent emissions of alongside co2 for decades and in some cases even completely removed from the atmosphere all together which very much contributed to the fact that scenario a tommy has been bashing didnt become reality to begin with...

he thinks just by doing nothing planet miraculously survived which gives him the sense that climate was not changing to begin with but in reality a lot of smart people put a lot of effort to make it happen, to provide a bright future for people like tommy and his children...

and they will continue to do so even tho tommy and alikes try to self-sabotage themselves and whole humanity by electing anti-science imbeciles as representatives to high offices...

even tho tommy will keep making shit up about some self made "farce"... sorry "facts"... and miss the whole point of climate science, science will keep working in the benefit of tommy...

we are wishing tommy best of luck in his future endeavors bullshitting on message boards on subjects he is clearly has no understanding of other than copy pasting some farce from websites thats being managed by some self proclaimed expert idiots typing from their basements...

All of the things the cult leaders got wrong about climate..........so why do morons want us to keep listening to them?

1. Average global temperature up 3 degrees Celsius

2. Global emissions

3. Emissions from India and China

4. No snow on Mount Kilimanjaro

5. Rising sea levels in the Sunshine State

6. People will become unfamiliar with snow

7. Pacific islands economies devastated

8. Global conflict and nuclear war

9. The end of Arctic ice
10. Glaciers gone at Glacier National Park

They were wrong on all 10, and if you want to understand how wrong they were, read the article and see the details....

All of the things the cult leaders got wrong about climate..........so why do morons want us to keep listening to them?

2. Global emissions

9. The end of Arctic ice

They were wrong on all 10, and if you want to understand how wrong they were, read the article and see the details....
Well, they may be completely wrong, but, er, um, the science is settled!!

2. Global emissions

9. The end of Arctic ice

But, but, but, the science. BS!

2. Global emissions

9. The end of Arctic ice

There is a small incremental warming.. But nothing like the models ever predicted.. And in fact, the MILLENNIAL average before the 18th century was about 280ppm of CO2 in the atmos.. Even with the Industrial Revolution and continued use of fossil fuels --- we're at about 435ppm CO2... Haven't reached even the 1st doubling since before the pilgrims landed on wind power..

And for every doubling -- the BASIC power of CO2 is to add about 1.1DegC to the surface temperature.. We're NOT FAR from that basic physics/chemistry calculation WITHOUT modeling and doom/disaster predictions.. And for the NEXT DOUBLING -- you'd need TWICE AS MUCH CO2!!! Instead of doubling 280ppm -- you'd be doubling 560 !!

So when do you think we go from 560 to 1120???? Won't be anytime in this Century...

Forum List

Back