Ancient Mud Reveals an Explanation for Sudden Collapse of the Mayan Empire

Overpopulation has always been bad for human existence just like we see it today in our largest cities.
Indeed- and we refuse to learn from History to keep doing the same thing(s) over and over and expecting different results- BTW, Thank you for remaining on topic. Sincerely.
One reason for abortion is to keep those numbers down just like wars used to do along with human sacrifice and infanticide. Abortion was alive and well thousands of years ago and was a hot topic issue in societies..

The empire took thousands of years to build and just 100 years to collapse.

One of the few regrets I have in my life is not knowing about (or that it even existed) the study like is described here, (until I was well into my 50's)- and anthropology as well. Fascinating stuff.
When an area is OVERPOPULATED---mild problems like drought get magnified and become much much greater. The US Is now already grossly overpopulated so any such natural issue---will create far worse problems.

The empire took thousands of years to build and just 100 years to collapse.

One of the few regrets I have in my life is not knowing about (or that it even existed) the study like is described here, (until I was well into my 50's)- and anthropology as well. Fascinating stuff.
When an area is OVERPOPULATED---mild problems like drought get magnified and become much much greater. The US Is now already grossly overpopulated so any such natural issue---will create far worse problems.
The reason why water is listed on the stock exchange...It is getting rather scary at this point...

• Banned
Water never goes away- it just relocates. Man and animals have followed it since we, and they, got here-

We have the ability to adapt- so does nature- or we go extinct- if that is our destiny (and no one or anything gets out of life alive) then restricting those who have an idea is shameful- it's just as shameful as encouraging those driven by propaganda and unfounded fears-

Overpopulation has always been bad for human existence just like we see it today in our largest cities.
Indeed- and we refuse to learn from History to keep doing the same thing(s) over and over and expecting different results- BTW, Thank you for remaining on topic. Sincerely.
One reason for abortion is to keep those numbers down just like wars used to do along with human sacrifice and infanticide. Abortion was alive and well thousands of years ago and was a hot topic issue in societies..

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?
Certainly not the same thing that is eating yer craw...

interesting climate comparative Gdjjr

~S~
Humans do impact their environment and the climate through topographical alterations that disrupt the balance nature has created,,,
Yup, and so maybe the simplest explanation for the Mayan's becoming extinct is just that Moon dude

all the 'out there' theories about them are>>>

1608225151361.png

~S~

Climate change really happens. Better technologies at lower cost!

Were the Mayans were done in by the Internal Combustion engine?
Change in climate includes droughts. Ancient Mesopotamia had a similar problem.

Sorry, you say "Climate change" as if that just happens by magic....what makes you think that?
It used to be considered an act of God(s).

Forum List

Back