Write In your Presidential Vote

I learned the hard way & will never vote 3rd party again. I voted for nader back in 2000 to 'send a message' . I didn't like gore & down right vomit when it comes to joe liebertoady --who was my own senator. And look what got the keys to the whitehouse... George W. I've voted republican many times when there were real republicans. not the bullshit things in suits that claim they are now.

it only works if it becomes a movement.....

Throwing your vote away sounds like a bad plan to me. It's an important election.

If everyone or a very large percentage write in their votes, it's not a waste.

What would happen if no one showed up? I realize it's not going to happen, because people think like you. That we have to bow to the system.....
Yes, it's a waste. As bad as it is voting for president shouldn't be reduced to the American Idol.

It's not about popularity, it's about showing our Government who is really in charge, and, that we don't like how things are being run. Our voice is really only heard by elections. It's our only form of control.
Writing someone in means they weren't running for the job. You want someone that doesn't want to be there run the country?

Maybe there is a candidate that is interested but dropped out?
The point is to scramble the process and make a statement.
Instead of "playing there game" of voting for a "forced decision candidate" write in one you truly liked.
If you like none, I would not vote.
It has to be a movement and a well thought out one.
So, I can either take my free time and efforts into trying to hatch and plan and build a movement, or stay here and keep gabbing... :)

M
I learned the hard way & will never vote 3rd party again. I voted for nader back in 2000 to 'send a message' . I didn't like gore & down right vomit when it comes to joe liebertoady --who was my own senator. And look what got the keys to the whitehouse... George W. I've voted republican many times when there were real republicans. not the bullshit things in suits that claim they are now.
Maybe maybe kasich or is he a bit too

it only works if it becomes a movement.....

that would be Bernie.

Throwing your vote away sounds like a bad plan to me. It's an important election.

What would happen if no one showed up? I realize it's not going to happen, because people think like you. That we have to bow to the system.....
Yes, it's a waste. As bad as it is voting for president shouldn't be reduced to the American Idol.

It's not about popularity, it's about showing our Government who is really in charge, and, that we don't like how things are being run. Our voice is really only heard by elections. It's our only form of control.
Writing someone in means they weren't running for the job. You want someone that doesn't want to be there run the country?

Instead of "playing there game" of voting for a "forced decision candidate" write in one you truly liked.
So, I can either take my free time and efforts into trying to hatch and plan and build a movement, or stay here and keep gabbing... :)
Howard Stern. He'd be better than trump.

Instead of voting, auction off the office of POTUS. Sold!, to the highest bidder. Currently it's all smoke, mirrors and corruption.

***Sent from an insecure server***
How about we just auction off the current president to the highest buyer?

M

Kasich wants to defund planned parenthood & that's 'nuff for me to not be voting for him.

All it takes is 20 people (maybe even less) to start a movement.

Look what the gay community has accomplished. The desire to upset the apple cart is not strong enough. Much like the Christian community.

Those most passionate WILL effect change.
I started a movement this morning...when finished it looked a lot like the current administration.

M

Kasich wants to defund planned parenthood & that's 'nuff for me to not be voting for him.
You're right. We need all the fertilizer we can abort.

Well good luck with that. I'm voting for Rubio (for now) because he has the best chance to win. He can pull in many middle roaders, isn't as hard line suicidal as Cruz and doesn't bash people like Trump. Elections are about winning, not making statements.

All it takes is 20 people (maybe even less) to start a movement.

Look what the gay community has accomplished. The desire to upset the apple cart is not strong enough. Much like the Christian community.

Those most passionate WILL effect change.
I started a movement this morning...when finished it looked a lot like the current administration.

Classic!

M

You're right. We need all the fertilizer we can abort.

tsk tsk. let that come up in the debate if he gets the nomination.

lol.................................

I wish I could run a debate.

If you could ask ONE question of each candidate, what would it be?

Forum List

Back