Wow................

They were certainly a very small minority of Black people. As you can see from what you quoted above; the majority of those Black slave owners "had a personal interest" (meaning family) in the slaves that they "owned". The FACT is that the MAJORITY of slave owner both numerically and per capita were White people, the institution of slavery in this country was enacted by........White people. Mr. Ingersoll stated it quite plainly in the quote I posted.

You should read this piece:
Volume 11 | The Ingersoll Times

Of the 27 million whites counted in the 1860 census, 8 million lived in the slave owning states of the South. Of these, 385,000 owned slaves. Statistically, 4.8% of all Southern whites owned slaves. When factored by the entire population, 1.4% of all United States whites were slave owners. The Gone With the Wind notion that most Southerners owned large numbers of slaves and lived in huge plantations is a myth.

In 1860, there were 4.5 million blacks in the United States, 4 million living in the South. Of those, 261,988 were free blacks living in the South, usually in urban centers like New Orleans that accounted for 10,689 free blacks. According to Duke University’s Emeritus Professor, John Hope Franklin, in New Orleans over 3000 free blacks owned slaves themselves (or 28% of the black population).

Rounding the numbers out there were 31.1 million people in America in 1860, of that total there were 476,000 free blacks, 3,950,000 black slaves, total number of slave owners was 394,000 (including North slave owners), and 13% of the entire population were slaves. Interesting fact that the current population of blacks in America is roughly 14% hardly any difference, by percentage in 154 years.

The majority of that 28% owned family members. A small minority of "Free Blacks" participated in the slave trade for economic reasons. The "free Blacks" themselves were only one step above a slave as a far as rights are concerned. Most of the "free Blacks" worked as tradesmen and skilled laborers and would sometimes own slaves in order to manumit them, those people could be friends, family, wives, husbands, etc.

I'm sure that there were a relatively few Jewish people who actually helped the Nazis, did that make what the Nazis did any better? Are you amongst the people who would try to downplay the role that the Nazis had, by using the argument that Jewish people betrayed their own people by collaborating with the Nazis? :)

Pushing, coming to shoving, the results were that only 1.4 % of the population owned slaves, and of that .2-.3% were black! Now, as we know, many white "OWNERS" treated their slaves as household members, Take Jefferson for example, there's a whole offshoot of his line that are black people, originally fathered by him. Did he mistreat any of his slaves, or do you suppose the young black woman who gave birth to his child didn't have relations with him willingly?...I can't find any information that he mistreated anyone...can you?

The only thing I'm doing is exposing you for the fraud you are.

Thanks for making it so easy. :lol:

What, NO BIG RED LETTERS?..... Come on you can do better than that, where's the RACIST, BIGOT, HOMOPHOBE, SEXIST remarks that the faggot subversives are so famous for? I just put a nail in the wall of your brain, did you feel it, or being brain dead you can't feel anything?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...Oh, this mornings entertainment is getting better, :lol::lol:

"Lol" is right. Someone objecting to the allegation of being a "homophobe" by referring to someone as a "faggot" in response to it, has got to be one of the most humorous statements of all time.
:badgrin:

Well, I TRIED, glad to see someone got a chuckle out of it! Even a subversive! :badgrin:

Wow, you have some exceptional perception there, at least better than mine; I was unable to see it. You remember word for word everything you read? Perhaps you can help me improve my abilities by telling me who, what, when and where.

I do enjoy the notoriety that paper-mache has given me, but since I'm NO ONE of importance I wonder what that little dirt bag had to say about....

The Obama Plagiarism Scandal....how soon the subversives forget!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M6x1H08aFc]Just Words. Just not Obama's. - YouTube[/ame]

Perhaps we should also pull up B. Insanes PLAGIARISM of Bush's SOTU speech.... I'll post it when the piss ant's try to refute this! :badgrin::badgrin:

OH, I FORGOT, Perhaps we'll also get into JOE "THE WORLD'S DUMBEST POLITICIAN" Biden's PLAGIARISM SCANDAL... NOW that one is REAL FUN!!!

OH. something else I C&P'd, guess you could call it PLAGIARISM.....ROTFLMFAO!!!

"However, Obama has acknowledged that he should have given Patrick credit when speaking, saying that “He (Patrick) had suggested we use these lines. I thought they were good lines. I’m sure I should have. Didn’t this time.”"

and the source, for Paper mache.... The Obama Plagiarism Scandal - Plagiarism Today

If you don’t want to be accused of plagiarizing all you have to do is place quotation marks at the being and end of a cut and paste. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with using someone else’s words as long as the say what you want to say and you indicate they are not your words. I don’t think it is necessary to provide a citation; I can’t always remember from whom I got a quote.

It simply comes down to Paper mache falling into the trap of UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES! For 2 days, he's been calling me a thief, and a plagiarist, as if that was like killing a liberal, and following my posts! So, after watching him get nowhere with it, and watching him wet his pants in anticipation of I don't know what, probably waiting for other subversives to join in on his supposed fun, (as they tried to do the first few days I was here, Neg. Rep'd me to try and drive me out) I just hit him in the face with a bat! Now I'm a nobody but to him I'm a thief and a plagiarist, I just pointed out that both the Manchurian muslim, and "The World's Dumbest Politician" Joe Biden WHO ARE SOMEBODIES have both been plagiarists and to use his terms THIEVS, & have admitted to such, as my above presentation proved.

I'm waiting to hear his reply to the above PROOF that our 2 most powerful men are plagiarists..... but, even a brain dead liberal should know when to pack up his tent and slowly fade into the garbage can of life! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Of the 27 million whites counted in the 1860 census, 8 million lived in the slave owning states of the South. Of these, 385,000 owned slaves. Statistically, 4.8% of all Southern whites owned slaves. When factored by the entire population, 1.4% of all United States whites were slave owners. The Gone With the Wind notion that most Southerners owned large numbers of slaves and lived in huge plantations is a myth.

In 1860, there were 4.5 million blacks in the United States, 4 million living in the South. Of those, 261,988 were free blacks living in the South, usually in urban centers like New Orleans that accounted for 10,689 free blacks. According to Duke University’s Emeritus Professor, John Hope Franklin, in New Orleans over 3000 free blacks owned slaves themselves (or 28% of the black population).

Rounding the numbers out there were 31.1 million people in America in 1860, of that total there were 476,000 free blacks, 3,950,000 black slaves, total number of slave owners was 394,000 (including North slave owners), and 13% of the entire population were slaves. Interesting fact that the current population of blacks in America is roughly 14% hardly any difference, by percentage in 154 years.

The majority of that 28% owned family members. A small minority of "Free Blacks" participated in the slave trade for economic reasons. The "free Blacks" themselves were only one step above a slave as a far as rights are concerned. Most of the "free Blacks" worked as tradesmen and skilled laborers and would sometimes own slaves in order to manumit them, those people could be friends, family, wives, husbands, etc.

I'm sure that there were a relatively few Jewish people who actually helped the Nazis, did that make what the Nazis did any better? Are you amongst the people who would try to downplay the role that the Nazis had, by using the argument that Jewish people betrayed their own people by collaborating with the Nazis? :)

Pushing, coming to shoving, the results were that only 1.4 % of the population owned slaves, and of that .2-.3% were black! Now, as we know, many white "OWNERS" treated their slaves as household members, Take Jefferson for example, there's a whole offshoot of his line that are black people, originally fathered by him. Did he mistreat any of his slaves, or do you suppose the young black woman who gave birth to his child didn't have relations with him willingly?...I can't find any information that he mistreated anyone...can you?
When you're a slave, dipshit, you don;t get to "agree" to rape.

As for your other piles of crap:

The lie that only very few southerners owned slaves is a particularly rampant one in the Lost Cause meme.

Heard time and time again is the apology to somehow cast the southerners who went to war as fighting only for a noble cause, and not to protect slavery.

But when you consider more than one on four rebels who took up arms against the North came from slaveholding families (and one in two in a few other states) it presents a different picture.

One could say, yes, well, those were families - just because pop owned the slave, doesn't mean the boys did too.

However, that slave labor on their property, in some form or another, helped provide them food, shelter and money, and also helped formulate their future wealth they could, and most often did, inherit.

Slave labor provided so much of just about everything when it came to the commerce of the South.

The vast majority of slaveholding families (just shy of 90%) had under 20 slaves, 50% under 5. Now consider the sheer volume of slaves: Just shy of 4 million. Out of a total 9 million populace.

Slavery was everywhere, and touched their lives in every way -- they were full up to the brim in it, immersed in it, and that is why the "most southerners didn't own slaves" -- while true in raw numbers -- belies the notion in actuality those boys were fighting to preserve what they knew was literally their lifeblood.

If you don’t want to be accused of plagiarizing all you have to do is place quotation marks at the being and end of a cut and paste. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with using someone else’s words as long as the say what you want to say and you indicate they are not your words. I don’t think it is necessary to provide a citation; I can’t always remember from whom I got a quote.
It simply comes down to Paper mache falling into the trap of UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES! For 2 days, he's been calling me a thief, and a plagiarist, as if that was like killing a liberal, and following my posts! So, after watching him get nowhere with it, and watching him wet his pants in anticipation of I don't know what, probably waiting for other subversives to join in on his supposed fun, (as they tried to do the first few days I was here, Neg. Rep'd me to try and drive me out) I just hit him in the face with a bat! Now I'm a nobody but to him I'm a thief and a plagiarist, I just pointed out that both the Manchurian muslim, and "The World's Dumbest Politician" Joe Biden WHO ARE SOMEBODIES have both been plagiarists and to use his terms THIEVS, & have admitted to such, as my above presentation proved.

I'm waiting to hear his reply to the above PROOF that our 2 most powerful men are plagiarists..... but, even a brain dead liberal should know when to pack up his tent and slowly fade into the garbage can of life! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:
wow. You really are an unbalanced slimebucket.

Thanks further embellishing the record.

For those interested in his prior total swipe, have a look-see.

The mod even shut it won.

subscribed.gif
Guess what...Oklahoma is doing it anyway (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Vigilante

Blowing up liberals guilt trip on white slavery...

Did Black People Own Slaves?

100 Amazing Facts About the Negro: Yes -- but why they did and how many they owned will surprise you.

By: Henry Louis Gates Jr. (Yes, THAT Professor Gates, the obuma " The Police acted stupidly" one!)

Posted: March 4 2013 12:03 AM

One of the most vexing questions in African-American history is whether free African Americans themselves owned slaves. The short answer to this question, as you might suspect, is yes, of course; some free black people in this country bought and sold other black people, and did so at least since 1654, continuing to do so right through the Civil War. For me, the really fascinating questions about black slave-owning are how many black "masters" were involved, how many slaves did they own and why did they own slaves?

The answers to these questions are complex, and historians have been arguing for some time over whether free blacks purchased family members as slaves in order to protect them -- motivated, on the one hand, by benevolence and philanthropy, as historian Carter G. Woodson put it, or whether, on the other hand, they purchased other black people "as an act of exploitation," primarily to exploit their free labor for profit, just as white slave owners did. The evidence shows that, unfortunately, both things are true. The great African-American historian, John Hope Franklin, states this clearly: "The majority of Negro owners of slaves had some personal interest in their property." But, he admits, "There were instances, however, in which free Negroes had a real economic interest in the institution of slavery and held slaves in order to improve their economic status."

In a fascinating essay reviewing this controversy, R. Halliburton shows that free black people have owned slaves "in each of the thirteen original states and later in every state that countenanced slavery," at least since Anthony Johnson and his wife Mary went to court in Virginia in 1654 to obtain the services of their indentured servant, a black man, John Castor, for life.

And for a time, free black people could even "own" the services of white indentured servants in Virginia as well. Free blacks owned slaves in Boston by 1724 and in Connecticut by 1783; by 1790, 48 black people in Maryland owned 143 slaves. One particularly notorious black Maryland farmer named Nat Butler "regularly purchased and sold Negroes for the Southern trade," Halliburton wrote.

Perhaps the most insidious or desperate attempt to defend the right of black people to own slaves was the statement made on the eve of the Civil War by a group of free people of color in New Orleans, offering their services to the Confederacy, in part because they were fearful for their own enslavement: "The free colored population [native] of Louisiana … own slaves, and they are dearly attached to their native land … and they are ready to shed their blood for her defense. They have no sympathy for abolitionism; no love for the North, but they have plenty for Louisiana … They will fight for her in 1861 as they fought [to defend New Orleans from the British] in 1814-1815."

These guys were, to put it bluntly, opportunists par excellence: As Noah Andre Trudeau and James G. Hollandsworth Jr. explain, once the war broke out, some of these same black men formed 14 companies of a militia composed of 440 men and were organized by the governor in May 1861 into "the Native Guards, Louisiana," swearing to fight to defend the Confederacy. Although given no combat role, the Guards -- reaching a peak of 1,000 volunteers -- became the first Civil War unit to appoint black officers.....

When New Orleans fell in late April 1862 to the Union, about 10 percent of these men, not missing a beat, now formed the Native Guard/Corps d'Afrique to defend the Union. Joel A. Rogers noted this phenomenon in his 100 Amazing Facts: "The Negro slave-holders, like the white ones, fought to keep their chattels in the Civil War." Rogers also notes that some black men, including those in New Orleans at the outbreak of the War, "fought to perpetuate slavery."...

So much more of interest here...

Black Slave Owners: Did They Exist? - The Root

They were certainly a very small minority of Black people. As you can see from what you quoted above; the majority of those Black slave owners "had a personal interest" (meaning family) in the slaves that they "owned". The FACT is that the MAJORITY of slave owner both numerically and per capita were White people, the institution of slavery in this country was enacted by........White people. Mr. Ingersoll stated it quite plainly in the quote I posted.

700000 white people died to end slavery. Ohh and it ended in 1866. That's right not a single person alive today was a slave or a slave owner. Not one single white person, in USA, today has any reason to feel bad about slavery as NONE of them had ANYTHING to do with it.

You want to feel guilty for something that ended 148 years ago, be my guest but don't expect me or a majority to feel sorry about something we had nothing to do with.

When you're a slave, dipshit, you don;t get to "agree" to rape.

As for your other piles of crap:

The lie that only very few southerners owned slaves is a particularly rampant one in the Lost Cause meme.

Heard time and time again is the apology to somehow cast the southerners who went to war as fighting only for a noble cause, and not to protect slavery.

But when you consider more than one on four rebels who took up arms against the North came from slaveholding families (and one in two in a few other states) it presents a different picture.

One could say, yes, well, those were families - just because pop owned the slave, doesn't mean the boys did too.

However, that slave labor on their property, in some form or another, helped provide them food, shelter and money, and also helped formulate their future wealth they could, and most often did, inherit.

Slave labor provided so much of just about everything when it came to the commerce of the South.

The vast majority of slaveholding families (just shy of 90%) had under 20 slaves, 50% under 5. Now consider the sheer volume of slaves: Just shy of 4 million. Out of a total 9 million populace.

Slavery was everywhere, and touched their lives in every way -- they were full up to the brim in it, immersed in it, and that is why the "most southerners didn't own slaves" -- while true in raw numbers -- belies the notion in actuality those boys were fighting to preserve what they knew was literally their lifeblood.

Now Paper Mache, are you sure you haven't PLAGIARIZED any of that article you posted? BTW, the NORTH seems perfectly fine to go along with slavery until the south's economic power started to threaten the Norths power structure

Now, what about the PLAGIARISM of the CIC and his sidekick?

For those interested in his prior total swipe, have a look-see.

The mod even shut it won.

subscribed.gif
Guess what...Oklahoma is doing it anyway (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Vigilante

Yes the language and personal attacks should have been placed in another forum section!

Thread will remain closed pending review.
I stopped at pruning 15 posts. Probably missed some.
FAR to much effort to derail the thread and abuse the rules ---
by way too many posters. Review the rules for Zone2 threads.

flacaltenn

Last edited:

wow. You really are an unbalanced slimebucket.

Thanks further embellishing the record.

And STILL NOTHING about a PLAGIARIST PRESIDENT, and VICE PRESIDENT..... you do have a mental problem, and IT'S ME, LIVING RENT FREE in your little, twisted subversive mind! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Sure we had slaves, we got them from Africans that had the slaves to sell.....

Because that is the only way they were acquired........white men were totally innocent in this regard.

Missing the point I see, white men were no more guilty then black men. And as I stated been gone 148 years now it officially ended in the US in 1866 with the passage of an amendment. NOT one single white man alive today that is in the USA had anything to do with slavery and there hasn't been any for quite some time now.

No, I don't know that, where did you get that information from, some neo-confederate revisionist website? I think that you need to read the actual accounts of the slaves who suffered through slavery. Why not start with Frederick Douglass' account. If slaves had it so "good" why were they constantly trying to find ways to get their freedom? Why was Frederick Douglass' an abolitionist? :lol:

No, I don't know that, where did you get that information from, some neo-confederate revisionist website? I think that you need to read the actual accounts of the slaves who suffered through slavery. Why not start with Frederick Douglass' account. If slaves had it so "good" why were they constantly trying to find ways to get their freedom? Why was Frederick Douglass' an abolitionist? :lol:

As with any group, some had it better, some had it worse. Was death by another tribesman a better ending while in Africa, perhaps even eaten?

Blowing up liberals guilt trip on white slavery...

Did Black People Own Slaves?

100 Amazing Facts About the Negro: Yes -- but why they did and how many they owned will surprise you.

By: Henry Louis Gates Jr. (Yes, THAT Professor Gates, the obuma " The Police acted stupidly" one!)

Posted: March 4 2013 12:03 AM

One of the most vexing questions in African-American history is whether free African Americans themselves owned slaves. The short answer to this question, as you might suspect, is yes, of course; some free black people in this country bought and sold other black people, and did so at least since 1654, continuing to do so right through the Civil War. For me, the really fascinating questions about black slave-owning are how many black "masters" were involved, how many slaves did they own and why did they own slaves?

The answers to these questions are complex, and historians have been arguing for some time over whether free blacks purchased family members as slaves in order to protect them -- motivated, on the one hand, by benevolence and philanthropy, as historian Carter G. Woodson put it, or whether, on the other hand, they purchased other black people "as an act of exploitation," primarily to exploit their free labor for profit, just as white slave owners did. The evidence shows that, unfortunately, both things are true. The great African-American historian, John Hope Franklin, states this clearly: "The majority of Negro owners of slaves had some personal interest in their property." But, he admits, "There were instances, however, in which free Negroes had a real economic interest in the institution of slavery and held slaves in order to improve their economic status."

In a fascinating essay reviewing this controversy, R. Halliburton shows that free black people have owned slaves "in each of the thirteen original states and later in every state that countenanced slavery," at least since Anthony Johnson and his wife Mary went to court in Virginia in 1654 to obtain the services of their indentured servant, a black man, John Castor, for life.

And for a time, free black people could even "own" the services of white indentured servants in Virginia as well. Free blacks owned slaves in Boston by 1724 and in Connecticut by 1783; by 1790, 48 black people in Maryland owned 143 slaves. One particularly notorious black Maryland farmer named Nat Butler "regularly purchased and sold Negroes for the Southern trade," Halliburton wrote.

Perhaps the most insidious or desperate attempt to defend the right of black people to own slaves was the statement made on the eve of the Civil War by a group of free people of color in New Orleans, offering their services to the Confederacy, in part because they were fearful for their own enslavement: "The free colored population [native] of Louisiana … own slaves, and they are dearly attached to their native land … and they are ready to shed their blood for her defense. They have no sympathy for abolitionism; no love for the North, but they have plenty for Louisiana … They will fight for her in 1861 as they fought [to defend New Orleans from the British] in 1814-1815."

These guys were, to put it bluntly, opportunists par excellence: As Noah Andre Trudeau and James G. Hollandsworth Jr. explain, once the war broke out, some of these same black men formed 14 companies of a militia composed of 440 men and were organized by the governor in May 1861 into "the Native Guards, Louisiana," swearing to fight to defend the Confederacy. Although given no combat role, the Guards -- reaching a peak of 1,000 volunteers -- became the first Civil War unit to appoint black officers.....

When New Orleans fell in late April 1862 to the Union, about 10 percent of these men, not missing a beat, now formed the Native Guard/Corps d'Afrique to defend the Union. Joel A. Rogers noted this phenomenon in his 100 Amazing Facts: "The Negro slave-holders, like the white ones, fought to keep their chattels in the Civil War." Rogers also notes that some black men, including those in New Orleans at the outbreak of the War, "fought to perpetuate slavery."...

So much more of interest here...

Black Slave Owners: Did They Exist? - The Root

700000 white people died to end slavery. Ohh and it ended in 1866. That's right not a single person alive today was a slave or a slave owner. Not one single white person, in USA, today has any reason to feel bad about slavery as NONE of them had ANYTHING to do with it.

You want to feel guilty for something that ended 148 years ago, be my guest but don't expect me or a majority to feel sorry about something we had nothing to do with.

LOL,did I claim that anyone was a "slave owner" today? Where did I state that I think that any person should feel guilty about something they had nothing to do with?

Where did I ask you or imply that I want you to feel guilty about anything? Do you have an aversion to American History, why do you seem so perplexed?

As with any group, some had it better, some had it worse. Was death by another tribesman a better ending while in Africa, perhaps even eaten?

I think that you need to educate yourself by reading actual accounts from slaves and the brutality and debauchery they faced as such. If they allegedly had it better as slaves here in America, why did they try to escape and yearn to return to Africa? Have you ever read about the conditions on those slave ships? At least when they were slaves in Africa, they had the chance to return to their tribe or country.

Great speech by Robert Ingersoll, this guy had a great Liberal mind.

"I hate to think that all this (slavery)was done under the Constitution of the United States, under the flag of my country, under the wings of the eagle.

The flag was not then what it is now. It was a mere rag in comparison. The eagle was a buzzard, and the Constitution sanctioned the greatest crime of the world.

I wonder that you—the black people—have forgotten all this. I wonder that you ask a white man to address you on this occasion, when the history of your connection with the white race is written in your blood and tears—is still upon your flesh, put there by the branding-iron and the lash.

I feel like asking your forgiveness for the wrongs that my race has inflicted upon yours. If, in the future, the wheel of fortune should take a turn, and you should in any country have white men in your power, I pray you not to execute the villainy we have taught you.

One word in conclusion. You have your liberty—use it to benefit your race. Educate yourselves, educate your children, send teachers to the South. Let your brethren there be educated. Let them know something of art and science. Improve yourselves, stand by each other, and above all be in favor of liberty the world over."

Address to the Colored People (XHTML) ? Antislavery Literature Project

Oh my gosh. The founding "eagle" was a "buzzard?" If not for that founding eagle and the early flag you likely wouldn't be enjoying your freedom of speech today. The past is the past. Time to stop wallowing in it. Stirring a pot of spilt milk is a waste of everyone's time and it's counterproductive. You race-baiters aren't fooling me!!

Great speech by Robert Ingersoll, this guy had a great Liberal mind.

"I hate to think that all this (slavery)was done under the Constitution of the United States, under the flag of my country, under the wings of the eagle.

The flag was not then what it is now. It was a mere rag in comparison. The eagle was a buzzard, and the Constitution sanctioned the greatest crime of the world.

I wonder that you—the black people—have forgotten all this. I wonder that you ask a white man to address you on this occasion, when the history of your connection with the white race is written in your blood and tears—is still upon your flesh, put there by the branding-iron and the lash.

I feel like asking your forgiveness for the wrongs that my race has inflicted upon yours. If, in the future, the wheel of fortune should take a turn, and you should in any country have white men in your power, I pray you not to execute the villainy we have taught you.

One word in conclusion. You have your liberty—use it to benefit your race. Educate yourselves, educate your children, send teachers to the South. Let your brethren there be educated. Let them know something of art and science. Improve yourselves, stand by each other, and above all be in favor of liberty the world over."

Address to the Colored People (XHTML) ? Antislavery Literature Project

Oh my gosh. The founding "eagle" was a "buzzard?" If not for that founding eagle and the early flag you likely wouldn't be enjoying your freedom of speech today. The past is the past. Time to stop wallowing in it. Stirring a pot of spilt milk is a waste of everyone's time and it's counterproductive. You race-baiters aren't fooling me!!

Those were Robert Ingersoll's words, did you somehow "miss" or avoid the entire context of what he was saying? I agree that the "past is the past" but do you have an aversion for true American History? Robert Ingersoll was a Liberal and a Republican, he fought for the Union Army. He was an Abolitionist and a strong advocate of FREEDOM and Civil Liberties for EVERYONE.

How is showing the brilliant works of a WHITE MAN who was for FREEDOM and LIBERTY, suddenly "race baiting"? People who don't know history and it's lessons, are doomed to repeat it. How is learning about the founding of this country and how it evolved into what we have today; " a waste of everyone's time and it's counterproductive. "?

:lol:

Forum List

Back