Zone1 WOW! This place has changed drastically!

WOW! This place has changed drastically! Hello! I am (or used to be known), as The T many years ago...The format, everything I was used to has changed...but then I haven't been here in quite some time. I hope to catch up with old friends...we'll see. Hello again!

Welcome back!!!

*I* am a TWELVE YEAR VETERAN of The UNITED STATES AIR FORCE Special OPERATIONS...MANY of you had better take LIGHT of this, as *I* WILL TAKE YOU ALL TO TASK. *TRY ME* If you DARE. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Thank you for your service to this country.

I haven't see his other posts but I noticed people who appeared to know him before seemed pleased to see him back. He said the place was different. He may have built up his persona with others who did not take it the same way. Certainly responses do appear to have got him to leave which seems to suggest he was more vulnerable than he was letting on. maybe hard to speak in the way people know you while not antagonising those who don't.

Last edited:
Dang girl! You already irreparably hurt his butt!
Eh, I grew up as a military brat. We lived in apartment complexes in San Antone for Dad's pretraining, then Ft. Richardson Alaska in the 50's. He claimed they only wanted him to coach a baseball team to beat everyone else, but they needed his brain for dealing with the Cold War, so we packed from semitropical Houston to blizzard Anchorage but lived on the base housing for families.WWII was over 8 years earlier, and in addition to his baseball team, he joined the brain trust for minimizing damage to the country in the Cold War with Russia, which was under 50 miles from the Bering Sea. That's my guess, because he had already served in WWII And Korea and was successful in strategy and winning. I'm not sure how it went, but Dad sent us home a few months before he came home. He had a cover story for that too, most likely. Military life can be frickin' crazy, and the men were not allowed to share a single story in some operations. Dad said nothing of his experiences until he passed away in the 1990s, so there's a whole part of his life that will never be known to anyone. I had never seen streets and land covered with a foot of snow as it fell when winter started sometime after school began.

Forum List

Back