Zone1 WOW! This place has changed drastically!

WOW! This place has changed drastically! Hello! I am (or used to be known), as The T many years ago...The format, everything I was used to has changed...but then I haven't been here in quite some time. I hope to catch up with old friends...we'll see. Hello again!

Welcome back and welcome in from one of the newer members, and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

It’s never dull here but my comparison comes from spending several years in political chat rooms-instant chaos overload, by choice! This place is much better without the need to stay up past bedtime fending off vapid political attacks! Well, they still happen on USMB but not with the ratta-tat-tat pace of instant slamming lol

Enjoy your time and hope many of your old friends are still here.

*I* am a TWELVE YEAR VETERAN of The UNITED STATES AIR FORCE Special OPERATIONS...MANY of you had better take LIGHT of this, as *I* WILL TAKE YOU ALL TO TASK. *TRY ME* If you DARE. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Dang, a badass!

WOW! This place has changed drastically! Hello! I am (or used to be known), as The T many years ago...The format, everything I was used to has changed...but then I haven't been here in quite some time. I hope to catch up with old friends...we'll see. Hello again!

Out early for good behavior?🤭

howdy do & welcome back - although i have no clue who you are - hope we cross paths on this here little corner of the interwebs.

greatest greeting you could give the fact that is my favorite video of the cars.:yes_text12: man that guy that got to kiss that hot blond in that video is the luckiest man on the planet,i guarantee she made him super horny.

Last edited:
Well welcome! I doubt a video like that could be made without some kind of severe outrage nowadays. :D

Forum List

Back