Zone1 WOW! This place has changed drastically!

*I* am a TWELVE YEAR VETERAN of The UNITED STATES AIR FORCE Special OPERATIONS...MANY of you had better take LIGHT of this, as *I* WILL TAKE YOU ALL TO TASK. *TRY ME* If you DARE. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
A special wing nut, how assertive.

Oh! OP needs to meet the unofficial mascot:

pillow+sprite.gif

WOW! This place has changed drastically! Hello! I am (or used to be known), as The T many years ago...The format, everything I was used to has changed...but then I haven't been here in quite some time. I hope to catch up with old friends...we'll see. Hello again!

You don't think it could be your perception that has changed? I'm just trying to see it from your perspective.

Take a look at his other posts in other threads. Dude has a major case of attitude.

I have been here long time.....most old timers left.....where they went nobody knows.....but everyone knows the reason....idiots in charge.

*I* am a TWELVE YEAR VETERAN of The UNITED STATES AIR FORCE Special OPERATIONS...MANY of you had better take LIGHT of this, as *I* WILL TAKE YOU ALL TO TASK. *TRY ME* If you DARE. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Stop, you're scaring us.

Sounds like you play an awful lot of "Call of Duty" huh?

ANYONE can be a self-proclaimed warrior here dude.

All you gotta do is make the claim.

:auiqs.jpg:

WOW! This place has changed drastically! Hello! I am (or used to be known), as The T many years ago...The format, everything I was used to has changed...but then I haven't been here in quite some time. I hope to catch up with old friends...we'll see. Hello again!

Really cool to have you back. You and I joined about the same time. We SAVED EVERYTHING of yours -- never toss anything away. So -- you can take yourself BACK to those days any time ya want to.

Forum List

Back