WOW - Super-band ABBA is reuniting!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Their money must be gone. Not surprising with the taxes in sweden. It's a pure welfare/commie state and has gotten worse in the last 5 years thanks to all the phony refugees.

ABBA To Reunite After 35 Years With NBC & BBC TV Special

april 27 2018 Mamma Mia… ABBA is reuniting and the Swedish pop group has set a TV special to air on NBC in the U.S. and BBC in the UK.

The band, which formed in 1972 and broke up in 1982 after eight studio albums, will debut two new songs including “I Still Have Faith In You,” which will be released in December.

The band – Bjorn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson, Agnetha Faltskog and Anni-Frid Lyngstad – had previously reunited for a one-off private party in 2016. The TV special will be produced by Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment and air in December.

• Banned
I always liked them but this is silly. They're in their 60s now. As i say they must need the money bad.

They've been working on a comeback for years. They finally figured a way to keep their boobs from flopping around like a tether ball, so they are good to go now.

Good news

I can’t wait for The Captain and Tennille to get back together

Good news

I can’t wait for The Captain and Tennille to get back together

Good luck with that. They recently divorced, well, fairly recently. They lived off of Franktown Road in the Washoe Valley below me.

They probably look a bit different now....but the sound was what mattered. I quite liked Abba; I didn't get overdosed on them as they were HuUUUUUgggeeeee in OZ. It'll be a delight to hear them again...new version. As for the eye candy.............such is life.

Greg

A"fan".....not at all but I liked their music. The Beatles? ...NOW THAT'S A FAN!!!!

Greg

This will always be the most bestest ABBA song!

Forum List

Back