Trump Tower Toady Natalia Veselnitskaya had much closer ties to Putin than she let on

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
She's clearly a spy - a self-admitted informant. Why do we let these people in our country anymore? Ban the bunch of 'em and lock up Little Jared and Don "Guido" Drumpf Jr!

The New York Times reports that Veselnitskaya in at least one instance worked for Russia’s chief legal office against the U.S. Justice Department in a fraud case targeting a top Russian firm with government connections.

And in an interview set to be broadcast by NBC News on Friday, Veselnitskaya calls herself an "informant" for the Russian government, an admission that goes further than her previous claims of just being a private attorney.

“I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,” she says in the NBC interview. “Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”

The admission also comes despite testimony Veselnitskaya submitted to the Senate Judiciary Committee in November, in which she claimed no connection to Russian President Vladimir Putin's government.​

Russian from Trump Tower meeting: 'I am a lawyer, and I am an informant'

She's clearly a spy - a self-admitted informant. Why do we let these people in our country anymore? Ban the bunch of 'em and lock up Little Jared and Don "Guido" Drumpf Jr!

The New York Times reports that Veselnitskaya in at least one instance worked for Russia’s chief legal office against the U.S. Justice Department in a fraud case targeting a top Russian firm with government connections.

And in an interview set to be broadcast by NBC News on Friday, Veselnitskaya calls herself an "informant" for the Russian government, an admission that goes further than her previous claims of just being a private attorney.

“I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,” she says in the NBC interview. “Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”

The admission also comes despite testimony Veselnitskaya submitted to the Senate Judiciary Committee in November, in which she claimed no connection to Russian President Vladimir Putin's government.​

She hasn't been allowed back since that money laundering case she was defending got settled for peanuts by Trump's quick pick of an attorney in Manhattan.
Has she?

She hasn't been allowed back since that money laundering case she was defending got settled for peanuts by Trump's quick pick of an attorney in Manhattan.
Has she?

Oh yeah - I totally forgot about that - Preet was all over her until his unceremonious flush right?

Has she?

Wasn't it the obama State Dept. that let her in in the first place. After she had been denied entry on a prior attempt?

Has she?

Wasn't it the obama State Dept. that let her in in the first place. After she had been denied entry on a prior attempt?

Here's more detail:

How did Russian lawyer Veselnitskaya get into U.S. for Trump Tower...

Yes. It seems more and more that an obama acolyte sent her in as a plant.

Has she?

Here's more detail:

Uhmmm, a rather simplistic manner of interpreting the totality of my link. But you know, there was also Preet Bharara who Rump had asked to stay on and then summarily crap-canned when he found out Preet was looking into himself, Natalia and Russia. :)

Has she?

Oh yeah - I totally forgot about that - Preet was all over her until his unceremonious flush right?
Indeed. After her company, not her. Not even the Russians could believe how cheaply they got out of that one. Trump wanted it settled FAST.

Has she?

Here's more detail:

Uhmmm, a rather simplistic manner of interpreting the totality of my link. But you know, there was also Preet Bharara who Rump had asked to stay on and then summarily crap-canned when he found out Preet was looking into himself, Natalia and Russia. :)

We don't know why trump removed preet. All we have are what the media chooses to tell us and as we have seen their reporting has been less than accurate.

Has she?

Yes, indeed. We allow companies we have indicted and brought to court to have legal representation. We're softies that way. After several trips to do her work, she was denied but then allowed in to finish the suit. Perhaps the reason Trump wanted her out was to get her to hell out of the country before someone could question her. I don't know.

Has she?

Yes, indeed. We allow companies we have indicted and brought to court to have legal representation. We're softies that way. After several trips to do her work, she was denied but then allowed in to finish the suit. Perhaps the reason Trump wanted her out was to get her to hell out of the country before someone could question her. I don't know.

Certainly possible, but the info we DO have on her points to hillary/obama, and not trump.

Has she?

Here's more detail:

Horseshit. She was a lawyer for a Russian company being prosecuted for money laundering.

Has she?

Certainly possible, but the info we DO have on her points to hillary/obama, and not trump.
What info is that? Except that of course she was allowed in to defend the company?

Has she?

Here's more detail:

We don't know why trump removed preet. All we have are what the media chooses to tell us and as we have seen their reporting has been less than accurate.
I'm always amazed how when it comes to Trump, no imagination is allowed, but if it's about Hillary/Obama, any wild suppositions go.
Interesting how that works.

Ehhh yes, we pretty much do :wink:

The family’s trust in Ms. Veselnitskaya was rewarded in May, when she helped Denis P. Katsyv, Pyotr’s son, fight the money laundering claims in New York brought by the Manhattan federal prosecutor at the time, Preet Bharara. Mr. Bharara tangled with Ms. Veselnitskaya several times and protested at one point that she had been charging the government for a $995-a-night room at the Plaza Hotel.

The case was settled two months after Mr. Bharara was dismissed by President Trump.

Prevezon Holdings, Mr. Katsyv’s company, paid $6 million to resolve the claim without admitting any crime. While the prosecution portrayed the settlement as a victory, Ms. Veselnitskaya told the newspaper Izvestia that it was “almost an apology from the government.”

In recent years, she had become the public face of Moscow’s efforts to reverse international travel and financial sanctions on key Russian figures linked to an alleged $230 million tax fraud.​

Natalia Veselnitskaya, Lawyer Who Met Trump Jr., Seen as Fearsome Moscow Insider

Here's more detail:

I'm always amazed how when it comes to Trump, no imagination is allowed, but if it's about Hillary/Obama, any wild suppositions go.
Interesting how that works.

Not really THAT interesting - more a matter of cognitive dissonance ;)

Has she?

Here's more detail:

Horseshit. She was a lawyer for a Russian company being prosecuted for money laundering.

Is it illegal to meet with Russian lawyers?

I had a meeting with a Russian today, I don't want to get into any trouble.

Only if they had ties to Putin and Trump's criminal enterprises and was conspiring to influence a US election.

Otherwise, you should be good

Last edited:
Has she?

Here's more detail:

You don't want my opinion, because if what Don Jr. did at Trump Tower wasn't illegal, it should have been. Not because they were Russian, obviously, but because of what they were advertising for sale.

Forum List

Back