Wow! Read exactly what the Ukraine "Quid Pro Quo" was! Amazing...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
his new testimony, Mr. Sondland said he believed that withholding the aid — a package of $391 million in security assistance that had been approved by Congress — was “ill-advised,” although he did not know “when, why or by whom the aid was suspended.”
But he said he came to believe that the aid was tied to the investigations.

“I presumed that the aid suspension had become linked to the proposed anticorruption statement,” Mr. Sondland said.
Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo

Please someone answer what would be wrong to request a well documented Ukraine corrupt regime, having already agreed to Biden's threat..
"I (Biden) looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours.
If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

So the USA wanted to make sure the corruption wasn't continuing by asking for an anticorruption statement!

Explain how that is wrong, given they already had under Biden's admission accepted bribes!

"he believed" isn't that not knowing? Or better, I have no fking idea since I wasn't involved in the decisions? please, tell me how this is different than edward snowden?

his new testimony, Mr. Sondland said he believed that withholding the aid — a package of $391 million in security assistance that had been approved by Congress — was “ill-advised,” although he did not know “when, why or by whom the aid was suspended.”

“I presumed that the aid suspension had become linked to the proposed anticorruption statement,” Mr. Sondland said.

Please someone answer what would be wrong to request a well documented Ukraine corrupt regime, having already agreed to Biden's threat..
If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

So the USA wanted to make sure the corruption wasn't continuing by asking for an anticorruption statement!

Explain how that is wrong, given they already had under Biden's admission accepted bribes!

This entire Ukraine thing is the equivalent of fifty stupid ultra-liberal college kids trying to shout down the professor who tried to exercise his right to free speech. That's what evil does and does best: drown out the truth with a cacophony of lies. This too shall pass. And then cometh the vengeance.

Hoax...its a stupid hoax and the media is learning that the people in all of the swing states don't care about the call....now what will they do?.....

Good I’m
Glad we care what he thinks.. WE HAVE THE TRANSCRIPT LOL

“I presumed that the aid suspension had become linked to the proposed anticorruption statement,”

Wow...................they were saying that there was no quid pro quo for Ukraine and their assistance, but now, it's looking like there was.

Sure , sure, it was just a general request, nothing specific, just look into the corruption.......

Except it was more specific than that. So what if they said Okay we'll look into it. Nope not good enough, the demand was for a very public announcement, specifically of the Presidents main rivals and the TNC's main adversary.

The corruption is laid bare for all to see.

Sure , sure, it was just a general request, nothing specific, just look into the corruption.......

Except it was more specific than that. So what if they said Okay we'll look into it. Nope not good enough, the demand was for a very public announcement, specifically of the Presidents main rivals and the TNC's main adversary.

The corruption is laid bare for all to see.

it’s amazing what one sees looking through the prism of partisan politics

This entire Ukraine thing is the equivalent of fifty stupid ultra-liberal college kids trying to shout down the professor who tried to exercise his right to free speech. That's what evil does and does best: drown out the truth with a cacophony of lies. This too shall pass. And then cometh the vengeance.
OUCH, Right on mthr fkr

Forum List

Back