WOW! Mueller says DEFINITELY NO OBSTRUCTION......lol......hooboy....

NOPE.....he said in his letter to BARR.....that even without that rule he wouldn't have recommended it.
The link is in the top post for a reason dude.

JO
Lying con. His letter says no such thing.

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/05/01/letter.32719.pdf
Fake News bots like you need fresh air.

They are not going to be able to cope ith
anything less than overturning 2016.

Jo
LOL

Slobbers the con who posted a quote from Mueller's letter to Barr that's not actually in there.

It's not up to me to teach you how to read:

Mueller's report concluded that there was insufficient evidence to show a criminal conspiracy. Mueller opted not to make a conclusion on whether Trump committed obstruction of justice, but pointedly did not exonerate him. Barr has said he and Rosenstein then determined based on Mueller's findings that there was insufficient evidence to establish that the president had committed criminal obstruction

Here's the big one:

A Justice Department legal opinion says sitting presidents cannot be indicted. Barr says Mueller told him he wouldn't have recommended indicting the president even without that opinion from the Office of Legal Counsel

Read Newsmax: Barr: I Was Surprised by Mueller Decision
LOLOLOL

And to convince me your attribution really is in the Mueller report, you're going to quote a rightard website and not Mueller's report?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

What did Mueller say today?

He said that Barr was lying when he claimed that the DOJ OLC opinion that a President can't be indicted played no part in Mueller's findings

He said that Barr was lying when he claimed that Mueller wanted BARR not Congress to make any further decisions as to charges or impeachment or further investigations

More importantly he said that Trump was lying when he said that Russia did nothing in the election. In fact it was a Russian military operation and a sophisticated and carefully orchestrated effort to help Trump get elected (despite what Trump claimes to believe that came FROM Putin)

Forum List

Back