Wow! Mcconnell vows to vote on nominee!

There will be a vote. The nominee will probably be ratified. The WH and the Senate will go blue, and then the Senate will add six new seats to SCOTUS.
And the SCOTUS will rule the expansion illegal. Check and mate.
Why would they do that? Nothing wrong with it according to the Constitution? Are you suggesting they will not be bound by that document any more? If so, than it is over, isn't it? Time to start buying stock in fish eggs and Vodka. Putin and the totalitarians win and the constitution and the people lose.

Fine.

But Trumps not going to lose.

And He won't lose the senate.

Then he can put six more on that and Sotomeyer can not bother to show up.

And any party that owns both the WH and Senate will fuck up the court.

Good job.

You motherfuckers just can't wait to send this place into civil war.

There will be a vote. The nominee will probably be ratified. The WH and the Senate will go blue, and then the Senate will add six new seats to SCOTUS.
Why would they do that? Nothing wrong with it according to the Constitution? Are you suggesting they will not be bound by that document any more? If so, than it is over, isn't it? Time to start buying stock in fish eggs and Vodka. Putin and the totalitarians win and the constitution and the people lose.

Oh, and if Biden put's more seats on the SCOTUS (in theory), the people have already lost.

Time to divide up the country.

Fine.

Good job.

The only thing I agree with is that any party that owns the WH and the Senate will fuck up the court. We are about to see that very thing.

Fine.

Good job.

The only thing I agree with is that any party that owns the WH and the Senate will fuck up the court. We are about to see that very thing.

Are you saying that Trump can't nominate and McConnel can't confirm ?

If so, show me where that is written.

Oh, and if Biden put's more seats on the SCOTUS (in theory), the people have already lost.

Good luck with that. How did it work out last time?

"The American people‎ should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new President," McConnell said in a statement hours after Scalia died in February 2016. - Mitch McConnell

Things have changed.

Fuck the Communists.
After the way the Democrats have behaved since Trump won the nomination things HAVE changed! Why would you play "nice" with people like Schumer, Pelosi, Nadler and Schiff when they HAVEN'T played nice with you?

It can be done peacefully or forcefully.

Your call.

It can be done peacefully.

You fuckers keep whining about your tax dollars going to red states.

This time it will be the gun hating pussies on the left fighting the 2nd amendment types.

I'll take my chances.

"The American people‎ should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new President," McConnell said in a statement hours after Scalia died in February 2016. - Mitch McConnell

Things have changed.

Fuck the Communists.
After the way the Democrats have behaved since Trump won the nomination things HAVE changed! Why you play "nice" with people like Schumer, Pelosi, Nadler and Schiff when they HAVEN'T played nice with you?

Impeach someone for no fucking good reason and then say "we should stay with protocol".

1600488865192.png

Your call.

This time it will be the gun hating pussies on the left fighting the 2nd amendment types.

I'll take my chances.

Dude, I live in a red state. I don't whine about tax dollars, period. And, No it is not my call, nor is it yours. 2nd amendment types? Had a concealed carry permit for years and make to the range on average of once a month to keep up skills or when I change sights. What are you babbling about?

Yes, Trump has changed things. He will nominate a replacement for Ginsberg, the Democrats will go bonkers, the ratification will go through, and the blue will sweep the WH and the Senate.

Beginning on January 21, the blue will systematically reform the system to create a permanent one-party majority state.

Many Trumpers and 2dA types will commit crimes and be killed or arrested by the LEO.

Trump wanted to destroy as it was and he has succeeded.

Your call.

I'll take my chances.

Dude, I live in a red state. I don't whine about tax dollars, period. And, No it is not my call, nor is it yours. 2nd amendment types? Had a concealed carry permit for years and make to the range on average of once a month to keep up skills or when I change sights. What are you babbling about?

At least the left will last.....a little while.

You moving to CA if they decide to Calexit ?

The Bob Blaylocks etc will raise up and be smashed down throughout the country.

Your call.

I'll take my chances.

And you never did answer the questions.

Can Trump not nominate.

And

Can McConnell not confirm.

If that is the case I want to know where that is written.

Yes, Trump has changed things. He will nominate a replacement for Ginsberg, the Democrats will go bonkers, the ratification will go through, and the blue will sweep the WH and the Senate.

Beginning on January 21, the blue will systematically reform the system to create a permanent one-party majority state.
Your first paragraph, absolutely true.
What makes you think the Democrats will do anything systematic. Hell, for that matter, the republicans are not systematic either. Founding fathers were pretty systematic. Since then, not so much unless talking about Soviet 5 and 6 year plans. Russian are ass holes, but they are systematic. We're not going to one party rule.

Things have changed.

Fuck the Communists.
Correct. This is now about defending America against the Marxist horde that has taken over the Democrats and much of this country.

Your call.

I'll take my chances.

Save me a place and try not to shit in the streets while you homelessly wait for me to get there. Expect me when you see me comrade.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Your call.

I'll take my chances.

Save me a place and try not to shit in the streets while you homelessly wait for me to get there. Expect me when you see me comrade.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You ever going to show me how Trump will fuck up the SCOTUS by doing what the constitution says he's supposed to do.

I'd be happy to have them leave. Then I'll join a coalition of about 10 western states that will leave and our first act will be to kick all the granola out of CA and take over.

Forum List

Back