Wow! Candace Owens copies racist tweets by Sarah Jeon but replaces white with black is immediately

Oh gosh! Slap me silly! POTUS apologists have the naughtiest of undies.

So the double standard doesn’t bother you? I believe that all are equal and if one group is allowed and another is not, then there is an issue. Twitter has a right to monitor content however for saying the exact same thing as another user and changing just one word? Should both be punished?

So the double standard doesn’t bother you? I believe that all are equal and if one group is allowed and another is not, then there is an issue. Twitter has a right to monitor content however for saying the exact same thing as another user and changing just one word? Should both be punished?

No, the double standard never bothers the left.
They celebrate that privilege.

Trump is 100% correct in attacking the media

As someone on the tube said this am. ‘The media does not behave like journalists, they behave like political activists.” which is 100% true. We saw it with Bush, with Palin and now with Trump! They fell on their faces in adoration of Obama.

Greg Gutfeld joked that under the Obama term, the media had their spines removed so it was easier for them to bend over.

This is how the Regressives react when their illiberal, intolerant PC authoritarianism is exposed:

"Ha ha, tough shit"

Well, at least they don't deny it, I'll give 'em that!
This is why nobody takes them seriously.

Thoug

As someone on the tube said this am. ‘The media does not behave like journalists, they behave like political activists.” which is 100% true. We saw it with Bush, with Palin and now with Trump! They fell on their faces in adoration of Obama.
Are you drunk Willow?
Why duz ewe ask?
I like your avatar. Plus you usually make sense. Concerned. That's all.

Thoug

Are you drunk Willow?
Why duz ewe ask?
What part of what I said did not make sense to you?

Thoug

Are you drunk Willow?
Why duz ewe ask?

Maybe I got the thread mixed up. Did you post this?

"The media does not behave like journalists, they behave like political activists.” which is 100% true."

Thoug
Are you drunk Willow?
Why duz ewe ask?

"The media does not behave like journalists, they behave like political activists.” which is 100% true."

I did. I said that someone on the tube said that and that it is 100% true, further I said that we saw the same in their treatment of Bush, of Palin and now Trump! Are you saying we did not? I remember the elder Bush in tears over the press’s treatment of the younger. Correct?

If this is true, there is definitely a double standard.

OTH, they are a private company and can do whatever the hell they want until they are regulated by the FCC.

I guess you will believe it when and if it crosses whatever it is you watch . lol

View attachment 208669
Matthew Bracken❌ (X means shadowbanned.) on Twitter

View attachment 208670

HealthRanger on Twitter

it is viral on twitter

meh, I'm not even on Twitter, so I have a hard time caring. . . .

I think everyone should cancel their twitter account and twitter should go out of business. Facebook and Instagram probably should too.

Just my personal opinion.

So sorry, I have a hard time caring. In depth intellectual thoughts can't be conveyed on such a vacuous platforms.

Yeah you probably are not missing much not being on twitter other than news maybe. Same for FB etc. ..

MSM prob. won't report this bs......

If this is true, there is definitely a double standard.

OTH, they are a private company and can do whatever the hell they want until they are regulated by the FCC.

I guess you will believe it when and if it crosses whatever it is you watch . lol

View attachment 208669
Matthew Bracken❌ (X means shadowbanned.) on Twitter

View attachment 208670

HealthRanger on Twitter

it is viral on twitter

meh, I'm not even on Twitter, so I have a hard time caring. . . .

I think everyone should cancel their twitter account and twitter should go out of business. Facebook and Instagram probably should too.

Just my personal opinion.

So sorry, I have a hard time caring. In depth intellectual thoughts can't be conveyed on such a vacuous platforms.

Yeah you probably are not missing much not being on twitter other than news maybe. Same for FB etc. ..

MSM prob. won't report this bs......
He's dead wrong to nit care about this. Of course he has that right, but it reveals a shallowness.

nyt-hater-jeong.jpg

Wow, if certain people didn't want Candace in the game, why was she shown how to play in first place?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Hey, being honest is easy.

Imagine all the effort it must take to spin like top and bullshit all the time
THAT is a very DISHONEST and self righteous thing to say. Problem is, everybody sees it but you.
You're more than welcome to point out any dishonesty at any time.

I'm sure "everyone" will agree with you.

:rolleyes:

I look forward to it.

Wow! Candace Owens Copies Racist Tweets by Sarah Jeong but Replaces "White" with "Black" .... IS IMMEDIATELY SUSPENDED!

The New York Times announced this week that Sarah Jeong would be the newest member to their editorial board.

It wasn’t hard to discover that Sarah Jeong has a Twitter page littered with racist filth.

---------------------------------------

Boy if the censorhips isn't apparent to you sheep dumb asses you might want to take the time to wake up since this same issue going on with all those people/politicians/ right , alt right, whatever it is you lunatic hate that doesn' tfit your fantasy worlds here is a news flash sooner or later it's going to be your turn!!

It's already happening it's called " BLOWBACK". lmfao.

Awesome, the media and Twitter are in a race to the bottom to see who can get to Congressional approval ratings fastest.

I'm gonna enjoy this. :5_1_12024:

Thoug
Are you drunk Willow?
Why duz ewe ask?

I did. I said that someone on the tube said that and that it is 100% true, further I said that we saw the same in their treatment of Bush, of Palin and now Trump! Are you saying we did not? I remember the elder Bush in tears over the press’s treatment of the younger. Correct?

Ernwltr and her ilk would tell you that Bush (both) and Palin and Trump deserve all the crap flung at them just as much as Obama deserves all the love and adoration.

No bias there!

Wow! Candace Owens Copies Racist Tweets by Sarah Jeong but Replaces "White" with "Black" .... IS IMMEDIATELY SUSPENDED!

The New York Times announced this week that Sarah Jeong would be the newest member to their editorial board.

It wasn’t hard to discover that Sarah Jeong has a Twitter page littered with racist filth.

---------------------------------------

Boy if the censorhips isn't apparent to you sheep dumb asses you might want to take the time to wake up since this same issue going on with all those people/politicians/ right , alt right, whatever it is you lunatic hate that doesn' tfit your fantasy worlds here is a news flash sooner or later it's going to be your turn!!

It's already happening it's called " BLOWBACK". lmfao.
From the Gateway Pundit. Don't they publish this paper?

DjKJBFoWwAAaca0.jpg

Nothing but honesty in this thread. The normal people think it's a double standard and the trolls playing the usual games.

Forum List

Back