WOW 9/11 again.

Since it's my thread, please show a post were I've stated hatred for Jews.

That or apologies for your lie. :eusa_angel:
why should I apologize for your reading comprehension disorder.
Nowhere in this thread do I state you personally hate Jews .
the bulk of the the posts in this thread are about the alleged Jewish connection to 911.
knowing that, I made the comment .

You suggested I should have entitled MY thread with a Jew hating title.

How does that not imply I hate Jews?
I suggested no such thing..

why should I apologize for your reading comprehension disorder.
Nowhere in this thread do I state you personally hate Jews .
the bulk of the the posts in this thread are about the alleged Jewish connection to 911.
knowing that, I made the comment .

You suggested I should have entitled MY thread with a Jew hating title.

How does that not imply I hate Jews?

Fucking liar.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5686285-post80.html

You trolls need to brief each other before you assume your roles before each shift.

Last edited:

Fucking liar.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5686285-post80.html

You trolls need to brief each other before you assume your roles before each shift.
wrong as always. learn to read!

[quote Originally Posted by Indofred]Quote:-You suggested I should have entitled MY thread with a Jew hating title.

Quote: Originally Posted by daws101-I suggested no such thing..

I would have named this thread JEW HATING TWOOFER MYTHS OF 911.

Like I said, perhaps you trolls need to brief each other before you assume your roles before each shift. Talk to the other Daws101 that you relieve after his shift, seems like a lack of communication in the disinfo troll cubicles.

Hey Mad Scientist, why do you neg someone in the coffee shop for a post in here? And why do you have your PM's turned off like a little bitch? You afraid of something?

By the way, No one ever negs in the coffee shop....... It's a refuse that even you are permitted to post in....As long as you understand the simple rules....
Calm down Short Round! When I neg someone back I just go find their last post and neg them there and it just so happened that your previous post was in the Coffee shop.

I do apologize though, I figger that's where you guys do the "Secret Rep Trade" thing so you probably weren't expecting it right?

Now run along little boy and start a "whinny rep whore thread" about how someone "disrespected" you and yer service.

Also, I have my PM's turned off so I don't get them from Sandy Vag. If you got something to say, say it here out in the open where everyone can see it.

Little boy? Damn is that the best you've got? Here I am a Senior NCO retired for nearly 20 years and you call me a little boy?

WTF? You must be what 12? 13?

Then please address me as "Sir".

Calm down Short Round! When I neg someone back I just go find their last post and neg them there and it just so happened that your previous post was in the Coffee shop.

I do apologize though, I figger that's where you guys do the "Secret Rep Trade" thing so you probably weren't expecting it right?

Now run along little boy and start a "whinny rep whore thread" about how someone "disrespected" you and yer service.

Also, I have my PM's turned off so I don't get them from Sandy Vag. If you got something to say, say it here out in the open where everyone can see it.

Little boy? Damn is that the best you've got? Here I am a Senior NCO retired for nearly 20 years and you call me a little boy?

WTF? You must be what 12? 13?

And why would i want to do that?

Gomer Ollie isnt REALLY retired.He is actually working for a government agency as one of their disinfo operatives that has been paid to come on here and post propaganda and lies about 9/11.

You'll find that out soon enough when he starts blatantly ignoring evidence and facts and starts rambling to try and save face in his posts bringing up things that witnesses said to support the official version and ignoring what other witnesses said that go against the governments version of events as an example.

Gomer Ollie isnt REALLY retired.He is actually working for a government agency as one of their disinfo operatives that has been paid to come on here and post propaganda and lies about 9/11.

You'll find that out soon enough when he starts blatantly ignoring evidence and facts and starts rambling to try and save face in his posts bringing up things that witnesses said to support the official version and ignoring what other witnesses said that go against the governments version of events as an example.

You have to post some facts first..... And as far as not being retired from the military.... You , as normal, haven't a clue.

You have to post some facts first..... And as far as not being retired from the military.... You , as normal, haven't a clue.
or fact or evidence!

Maybe the guy in the OP is in a Drama club somewhere, and his "assignment" is to post a believable conspiracy theory at someone else's board, who knows!.

I was always told to think, not blindly accept.
Why don't you question something that has more holes than my old socks and smells a lot worse?

I'm not generally into conspiracy theories but this story has so many holes, it needs a closer look.
The bit that gets me the most is the pentagon.
There must be hundreds of cameras around that place but not a single photo of an aircraft except something with totally the wrong shaped nose cone in a blurry image.

The airspeed was reported to be 350mph or 563kph
That divides down to 156m/s
The aircraft, a Boeing 757, is 47+ metres long.

one.jpg
two.jpg

Note the time stamp on the images (Wrong date and time - maybe the security didn't know how to set up their video machine). Not even a second apart.
This bit is a deliberately understated guess. Understated to allow for error in the favour of the official US story.
The distance between the building and the edge of frame in those photos is 40m.
We know the camera was running at a minimum of 2 frames per second as there are two frames with the same time stamp.
That means a camera, recording an object moving at 156m/s over 40 m would see a large part of that that object at least once.
In fact, the building is 23.5 metres tall so the real distance is closer to 120 metres
That, with the massive inaccuracy in favour of the official story is, 0.25 of a second for the nose to travel but a further 0.3 of a second before the tail enters the building. 0.55 of a second with a frame every 0.5 second.
Where is the aircraft?

And why would i want to do that?

I outrank you.

I'm sorry, I don't see how that is possible.

SFC was my rank, now it's my tittle. I trust you know the difference.

Unless of course you happen to be the Ohio State Commander of the American Legion, or maybe the National Commander..... But then again even as a Post Commander my voice is just one voice in the post, equal to every other members.....

So, outrank me, no you don't..........

Might have at one time. I wouldn't know.

Maybe the guy in the OP is in a Drama club somewhere, and his "assignment" is to post a believable conspiracy theory at someone else's board, who knows!.

I was always told to think, not blindly accept.
Why don't you question something that has more holes than my old socks and smells a lot worse?

I'm not generally into conspiracy theories but this story has so many holes, it needs a closer look.
The bit that gets me the most is the pentagon.
There must be hundreds of cameras around that place but not a single photo of an aircraft except something with totally the wrong shaped nose cone in a blurry image.

The airspeed was reported to be 350mph or 563kph
That divides down to 156m/s
The aircraft, a Boeing 757, is 47+ metres long.

one.jpg
two.jpg

Note the time stamp on the images (Wrong date and time - maybe the security didn't know how to set up their video machine). Not even a second apart.
This bit is a deliberately understated guess. Understated to allow for error in the favour of the official US story.
The distance between the building and the edge of frame in those photos is 40m.
We know the camera was running at a minimum of 2 frames per second as there are two frames with the same time stamp.
That means a camera, recording an object moving at 156m/s over 40 m would see a large part of that that object at least once.
In fact, the building is 23.5 metres tall so the real distance is closer to 120 metres
That, with the massive inaccuracy in favour of the official story is, 0.25 of a second for the nose to travel but a further 0.3 of a second before the tail enters the building. 0.55 of a second with a frame every 0.5 second.
Where is the aircraft?

How many eyewitnesses did you say saw the plane? Oh that's right you've dismissed all of them....

tfhatbelieve3sc.jpg

How many eyewitnesses did you say saw the plane? Oh that's right you've dismissed all of them....

Yes. The BBC had pictures.
Wrong number of engines, but pictures.

White Plane, BBC, 10:51 9/11 - YouTube!

Have more

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSe1OERJOyE&feature=related]CNN Discusses Mysterious White Plane Over D.C. on 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

While we're at it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xtEJ4zrIPM]9/11 Truth: Pentagon Eyewitness Bob Pugh Tells His Story - YouTube[/ame]

Hole too small.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0R8b3MuFxk&feature=related]Undeniable Proof a Plane did NOT Hit the Pentagon on 9/11 ~ 1/8 - YouTube[/ame]

That leaves us with pilots saying it was the best part of impossible, eye witnesses who say the government version is wrong and a hole that probably wasn't caused by a large aircraft.

Surly that deserves further investigation.

Forum List

Back