WOW 9/11 again.

Thinking about it, I'm willing to bet the TRUTHERSTM have done the country a favor, and have stopped the terrorists from attacking us.

I imagine this conversation has happened more than once...

Terrorist #1: Let's head to America and blow up a football stadium.

Terrorist #2: Why bother? A bunch of pimply faced losers will just make up some YouTubes to blame it on Boooooosh and the Bilderbergs.

Terrorist #1: Damn, you're right. Let's just head over to Ali Achmed's Felafel Stand instead. I hear he's having a sale on camel kebobs today.

How sad for you ...nothing but the voices in your head and your inane little imaginings..hope life gets better for you

The fact that this man is still alive...
GageWithBoxes.jpg

... is proof that "inside job" is bullshit.

Does anyone really think a secret shadow government willing to murder 3,000 innocent people in order to start a war for world dominion would hesitate to add one more murder, especially someone running around exposing their nefarious plan?

I think not.

logical to you..but we must consider the fact you are stupid...its whack a mole kill him two more pop up ..start killing engineers who question 911 off is hardly what they would do...much easier to enlist the aid of popular mechanics T.V soundbites and internet trolls to try to discredit them and perpetuate ignorance and disinformation

kill him two more pop up

So that's why the TRUTHTM "movement" is dying off. The NWO and the Jooooos aren't killing them off so more moles can be formed.

The twoofers need to do something quick. I've heard that suicide is painless.

GageWithBoxes.jpg

Does anyone really think a secret shadow government willing to murder 3,000 innocent people in order to start a war for world dominion would hesitate to add one more murder, especially someone running around exposing their nefarious plan?

I think not.
Fucking idiot...Many whistle blowers have been mysteriously found dead, and to say this man has not, and so therefore we should avoid all the other important facts that disprove the OCT, including the science that goes against it is fucking stupid, and ignorant.
What about the other false flag attempts like Northwoods that disregarded American lives, or McNamara admitting Vietnam could have been avoided and was based on a lie as well. The WMD's that would blow us up in a mushroom cloud in Iraq? You are either extremely naive or plain fucking stupid
I think you're both. I await your mandatory juvenile post response.

Last edited:
GageWithBoxes.jpg

I think not.
Fucking idiot...Many whistle blowers have been mysteriously found dead, and to say this man has not, and so therefore we should avoid all the other important facts that disprove the OCT, including the science that goes against it is fucking stupid, and ignorant.

But this is the most famous moron in the bunch, and he runs all over the world exposing the murderous shadow government. Why would they hesitate to shut him up? It's not like one of the other goofs would get the coverage Pope Dickey G gets.

GageWithBoxes.jpg

I think not.
speaking of stupid and ignorant ....there is no evidence linking the so called mysterious deaths to 911....:eusa_boohoo:

GageWithBoxes.jpg

I think not.
speaking of stupid and ignorant ....there is no evidence linking the so called mysterious deaths to 911....:eusa_boohoo:

No but how much circumstantial evidence does one need to connect the dots...So many coincidences in all things 9-11...It all points to a false flag perpetrated against America.

what possible relevance could that have on the Dr Quintiere concerns over the NIST computer model ??
guess you don't understand what bias and false premise are.

SO YOU CANT ANSWER THE QUESTION..what possible relevance could that have on the Dr Quintiere concerns over the NIST computer model ??
I already did: "guess you don't understand what bias and false premise are"-daws

No but how much circumstantial evidence does one need to connect the dots...So many coincidences in all things 9-11...It all points to a false flag perpetrated against America.
your answer was no.....so that means since there is no hard evidence to link those death to 911 then all truth based circumstantial "evidence" regarding 911 is conjecture not proof.

THE DOTS you rave about are a byproduct of cognitive bias....
or
"people find what they are looking for even when it's not there."

that could ALSO be said about the so called OCT "followers" but since they have hard evidence to corroborate their account of 911 it would be false.

guess you don't understand what bias and false premise are.

SO YOU CANT ANSWER THE QUESTION..what possible relevance could that have on the concerns over the NIST computer model ??
I already did: "guess you don't understand what bias and false premise are"-daws

So,are you struggling to say that you think Dr Quintiere statements about the computer model are some how effected by bias and false premise of the webmasters that runs a site that post the Dr Quintiere quotes ???....you really make no sense

Last edited:
SO YOU CANT ANSWER THE QUESTION..what possible relevance could that have on the concerns over the NIST computer model ??

So,are you struggling to say that you think Dr Quintiere statements about the computer model are some how effected by bias and false premise of the webmasters that runs a site that post the Dr Quintiere quotes ???....you really make no sense
it's no struggle at all for me, as for you well ....

It suggests the possibility of such but there is no smoking gun.
What is clear is, the US government is keeping things out of the public domain.
That suggests there is more to 9/11 than the official line.

Forum List

Back