Wow! 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths.......

When will Italy start using chloroquine for their coronavirus patients?

I mean....seriously

what are they waiting for????:dunno:

I just don't understand it.
Good question.
They'll be reconsidering having 30,000 Chinese migrant workers
in their garment factories from now on.

Absolutely!

Hope they learn their lessons....they wanted all their clothes to say Made in Italy.... instead to Made in China...so they brought in thousands of Chinese workers.

And that's where Italy is now...because of their stupidity ...they are in the midst of Hell.

Oh well...later rather than sooner ....they will understand (we hope)
As if Chinese people somehow uniquely carry the virus. You're a racist pig.

Zika is Racist!!
Ebola- RACIST!!

Right?
Is Zika called the Brazilian virus?

If we started calling the Chinese virus the Wuhan virus would that satisfy you? Or still RACIST!?
Yes, still racist. Why not call it the coronavirus, since that is its name?

That is not it's name- it's actually Covid 19 and most have adopted that moniker.

Regardless, calling it the "Wuhan virus" or the "Chinese Virus" is not racist. Chinese is not a race, it's a nation.

Pandemics have a long history of being named after their place of origin. This is simply more Covfefe-16.....:rofl:

Interesting, then why wasn't the Spanish Flu called the Kansas flu - Where it originated?
Watch. Learn.

American Experience | Influenza 1918 | Season 10 | Episode 5

Read. Learn.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Hope they learn their lessons....they wanted all their clothes to say Made in Italy.... instead to Made in China...so they brought in thousands of Chinese workers.

And that's where Italy is now...because of their stupidity ...they are in the midst of Hell.

Calling Lyme Disease, “Lyme Disease” doesn’t meant I hate people from CT. You’re such a sensitive little man. Need a hug?
It is international practice to no longer name emerging viruses after location to avoid stigmatizing people for a natural occurrence - but even if that were not the case, it is VERY different to call this SARS coronavirus the Wuhan virus than to call it the CHINESE virus. If you don't get that, you are almost certainly racist.

Tell me how you are going to be eating in 1 month.
Probably cleaning out the hoarded pantries of dumb dead fucks like you? Gloved and masked, of course.
You really from Boston? You have the attitude for sure.
400 years of my family in the area, since we got off the Mayflower in what is now Plymouth.
How many generations is that? I take it you have bibles that document your heritage?

I have a couple friends from Mass..

Very Blue-Blooded. Yet still like me, somehow :dunno:

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Calling Lyme Disease, “Lyme Disease” doesn’t meant I hate people from CT. You’re such a sensitive little man. Need a hug?
It is international practice to no longer name emerging viruses after location to avoid stigmatizing people for a natural occurrence - but even if that were not the case, it is VERY different to call this SARS coronavirus the Wuhan virus than to call it the CHINESE virus. If you don't get that, you are almost certainly racist.

Probably cleaning out the hoarded pantries of dumb dead fucks like you? Gloved and masked, of course.
400 years of my family in the area, since we got off the Mayflower in what is now Plymouth.
How many generations is that? I take it you have bibles that document your heritage?

William Bradford was my great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather. Yes, it’s all genealogically legit.

I should add that one of my personal disappointments with the pandemic is how it is going to impact all the events planned around here to commemorate the events of 1620. Nothing compared to the horrific loss of life and the destruction of folks’ economic lives, but just one more special human thing that will fall victim to the power of nature.

Last edited:
Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Italy: Only 12% of “Covid19 deaths” list Covid19 as cause

Report shows up to 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths could be misattributed

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw

Cool, why don't you go to a bar or mall and make sure not to wash your hands until you've picked your nose and itched your eyes. Then get back to us in a couple of weeks, if you can.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

William Bradford was my great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather. Yes, it’s all genealogically legit.
How many generations? Do you have The Bibles, or someone else? That many "greats" would put one in the feudal age.

4-5 "greats" puts one's family before America was America.

My family came over in a trip just after Columbus.

Not to the New England area. To the land of skeeters and hot.
They were just farmers. No great works written.

3 "greats" in my family is before 1800.

Last edited:
If you nuts think this thing is a hoax than take yourselves on a long vacation to NY city and have at it.

Nobody is saying it's a hoax, what many are saying though AND thinking is that the reaction to COVID-19 is a MASSIVE over reaction. Putting nearly ONE THIRD of the world into LOCKDOWN, ordering that businesses and schools and sports events and basically LIFE ITSELF outside of going to get food or medicine, this is UNHEARD of EVEN in an ACTUAL war time situation.

That mainly Leftists are DEMANDING this insane lockdown goes on for 3-6 months makes it more insane. How many peoples are going to be RUINED because of this, permanently ruined, MILLIONS. I bet when this eventually is all over that MORE peoples worldwide will have committed suicide and died of heart attacks when they realise they have been RUINED than will have died from anything to do with COVID-19.

You have basically ONE THIRD of the world under effectively House Arrest, it's beyond outrageous.

Um...See:

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

How many generations? Do you have The Bibles, or someone else? That many "greats" would put one in the feudal age.

4-5 "greats" puts one before America was America.
Yeah moron, the Mayflower landed over 150 years before America was America. You go on ignore now as being too stupid to merit my attention.

And just to add, I did get it wrong - haven’t looked at the detailed family genealogy in many years. But since there are an average of 5 generations per century, I’m sure old Will Bradford is more than my 7x great grandfather. But there isn’t any question of the accuracy of connection - my family is registered as Mayflower and Bradford descendants both. And also for the record (because clearly some folks struggle with exponential math); we are pretty darn common.

Are You One of 35 Million Mayflower Descendants? Here's How to Find Out | Family History Daily

Last edited:

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Yeah moron, the Mayflower landed over 150 years before America was America. You go on ignore now as being too stupid to merit my attention.

And just to add, I did get it wrong - haven’t looked at the detailed family genealogy in many years. But since there are an average of 5 generations per century, I’m sure old Will Bradford is more than my 7x great grandfather. But there isn’t any question of the accuracy of connection - my family is registered as Mayflower and Bradford descendants both. And also for the record (because clearly some folks struggle with exponential math); we are pretty darn common.

Are You One of 35 Million Mayflower Descendants? Here's How to Find Out | Family History Daily
Uhm, my family came over just after Columbus. Settled in Fla and were farmers.
Since you took it upon yourself to just up and call me a moron: Fuck you, yankee twat! :fu:

Shove your blue-blooded head right up where the sun don't shine.

You ain't superior to a damn thing. Come on down here so I can watch your blood boil. :auiqs.jpg:

Yankees like you could not survive here if not for air conditioning.

Last edited:

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Since you took it upon yourself to just up and call me a moron, fuck you, yankee twat! :fu:

You ain't superior to a damn thing.
Your family came over just after Columbus huh? And you think my family coming on the Mayflower being at least 7 generations ago (more actually) is inaccurate?
I’m sorry but you are dumb as rocks.

(hint: Columbus ‘discovered’ America in 1492. The earliest landings and colonization of Florida occurred in 1513, hardly ‘just after’ Columbus. And people weren’t ‘just coming over’ to America at the time in history. I kind of think you’re totally full of shit, but feel free to post links to your family genealogy.)

But then you are a guy who thinks all the grocery stores are going to be empty in 30 days and who probably hoarded 5 years’ worth of toilet paper in his garage.

Last edited:

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Since you took it upon yourself to just up and call me a moron, fuck you, yankee twat! :fu:

Your family came over just after Columbus huh? And you think my family coming on the Mayflower being at least 7 generations ago (more actually) is inaccurate?

(hint: Columbus ‘discovered’ America in 1492. The earliest landings and colonization of Florida occurred in 1513, hardly ‘just after’ Columbus. And people weren’t ‘just coming over’ to America at the time in history. I kind of think you’re totally full of shit, but feel free to post links to your family genealogy.)

But then you are a guy who thinks all the grocery stores are going to be empty in 30 days and who probably hoarded 5 years’ worth of toilet paper in his garage.
I am 7th generation Floridian, and many came before and after me. Actually, I am going to work around the hoarding. I need bleach soon, there's a 2 week window and a factory in town. Pretty sure I can find some bleach next week.
I wasn't discounting your stuff..just pointing out there's a different side to things. I am the owner of the bibles.
Being not that young these days, I am going to send them to a cousin's daughter, I think. Probably her grandma first, and then when she gets established she's the keeper.

This was discussed today. Between me, my cousin, and her mama.
It was decided that my cousin's daughter will be the keeper.

That could change, the older cousins might be better. Whoever will live long and keep the stuff intact and revere it for what it is.

Last edited:

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

These are my ancestors. Only a 2nd generation American, I am.

1585850074140.png

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

These are my ancestors. Only a 2nd generation American, I am.

View attachment 318318
Welcome Ruski! As long as you left that Communism and Bolshevism behind.

I come from an entirely different world than that.

I come from you go out into the woods and make it.

My ancestors were settlers, pioneers.

Clear land, plant a garden, get some livestock.

I have the perfect solution to Covid-19 woes:

Open up Federal land, and give people 20 acres and a tractor! :mm:

Blaming anyone for the surprised, caught off guard response,
This really is peak cultism. How embarrassing.

CDC, February 25:

Trump, February 26:

Feb. 26: “So we’re at the low level. As they get better, we take them off the list, so that we’re going to be pretty soon at only five people. And we could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time. So we’ve had very good luck.” — Trump at a White House briefing.

Feb. 26: “And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.” — Trump at a press conference.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

I am 7th generation Floridian, and many came before and after me. Actually, I am going to work around the hoarding. I need bleach soon, there's a 2 week window and a factory in town. Pretty sure I can find some bleach next week.
I wasn't discounting your stuff..just pointing out there's a different side to things. I am the owner of the bibles.
Being not that young these days, I am going to send them to a cousin's daughter, I think. Probably her grandma first, and then when she gets established she's the keeper.

This was discussed today. Between me, my cousin, and her mama.
It was decided that my cousin's daughter will be the keeper.

That could change, the older cousins might be better. Whoever will live long and keep the stuff intact and revere it for what it is.
You’re claiming to be 7th generation from folks who allegedly came over late 1400s early 1500s, but you disputed me being 8th generation to folks who came in the early 1600s?!
Sorry but you ARE dumb as rocks.

Interesting.
As the same site asks elsewhere...why are ICUs and funeral homes being reportedly swamped then?
What's going on?
Well, I'd like to know the same thing

Unlike the other CoV tracker maps, like the one most commonly used from John Hopkins Hospital
this is a bioinformatics, computer generated map that shows the transmission of pathogens
using genetic sequencing of genomes entered into GISAID(Global Initiative to Share All Influenza Data)

It provides multiple options to narrow/filter data and how it is displayed
in addition to opening a separate window/tab with the corresponding metadata

Now, what you see below was by happenstance
I was tinkering with the various options and choices

What the data below shows is that ALL the cases in the U.S. are CoVid-19(SARS-CoV-2)
Only roughly 1/8 of China's cases are CoVid-19(SARS-CoV-2)
roughly another 1/8 are strains of SARS-CoV and nearly 3/4 are SARS-like CoV

All of Italy's are SARS-CoV

W
T
F

Link to below

Transmission

Helllloooo Iran, MIA?!
Watch how this spread...you tell me

468C362D-9982-45C2-9388-F14350EB88A8.png
2AA4AE78-7E9E-43F8-AA6E-0F826FD3A8C5.png

Zander, not only have I been predicting and expecting this, but it also doesn't surprise me that two of our renown leftist whackjobs here would vote DISLIKE upon the news that these deaths are NOT Covid caused. Apparently they WANT people to die of the virus!

You are smarter than this, I thought.

If being sick from COVID put too much stress on the heart and it failed, the cause of death goes down as heart failure, even though it was the COVID that caused it. This sort of thing happens a million times a day. My FIL had cancer in his stomach and it was spreading. He went to sleep one day and his heart said "I have had enough" and it stopped working. The cause on death on the death certificate was heart failure. But only a brain dead moron would say it was not caused by the cancer.

Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw

I think most people knew their numbers were explainable. Now we know why they were inexplicably high. When the public of Italy realizes how abused they were by their government, on what was not nearly as bad a problem.... things will turn badly.

Is ALL this COVID-19 thing worth the near TOTAL lockdown of ONE THIRD of the world and with this the inevitable crashing of the Western Economy? No.

asswipePINO is carrying out the Putin plan. BTW; where is our commie first lady and her commie father?

The reprehensible right will propagate any lie in an effort to downplay the seriousness of the pandemic.

And that is only because their hero fucked up the response.

If Trump had brains and balls, he'd have insisted that we all stay home for two weeks back in early March. If he had done that, every one of
these weirdo's would be standing with him without question.

Meanwhile, Dems.....who trust the science.....would have gone along with it.

He fucked up because he's a coward and he's stupid.
Blame Trump all you want, but you can't prove any of your assertions or predictions. It's just political bias is all it is plain and simple. Anyone playing politics with this thing, are really some very troubled individuals in life.

We can't blame trump for the COVID-19, but we can for his still pathetic response to it.
Blaming anyone for the surprised, caught off guard response, and for a beginners learned response to something as unpresedented, fast moving, and as deadly as this pandemic is, in which caught literally everybody off gaurd because of China hiding it as best it could from the world in which included our government and nation, uhhh is playing gutter politics of the worst kind in my opinion. Just sayin.

So, why did trump spend two month downplaying the "unpresedented, fast moving and as deadly as this pandemic is"?
But Trump didn't downplay it. He kept the Chinese out of our country and, at the time, the TDSers called him a 'racist'....Had it not for the immigration ban, we could be in worse condition now.

None of that is true.

It IS all true and shouldn't waste time denying it... As a ardent "no party" person, I measure HIS response compared to weak and expected "political response" from ALL of Cap Hill and DC... ESPECIALLY SINCE -- his constant critics were STILL fuming over impeachment until mid -Feb and even TODAY are basically a "no-show"... THERE IS NO BETTER alternative at the moment to lead this fight..

The context is --- IMPEACHMENT ENDED on Feb 5th... It DOMINATED the attention and news from DC for a week thereafter... Trump ENACTED the China travel ban on 31 January while EVERYONE on USMB and in the nation was still venting about removing the Prez...

So here it is.. Trump kept organizing and working ALL THE TIME this horrid donkey show was goin on...

December 31: China reports the discovery of the coronavirus to the World Health Organization.

January 6: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a travel notice for Wuhan, China due to the spreading coronavirus.

January 7: The CDC established a coronavirus incident management system to better share and respond to information about the virus.

January 11: The CDC issued a Level I travel health notice for Wuhan, China.

January 17: The CDC began implementing public health entry screening at the 3 U.S. airports that received the most travelers from Wuhan – San Francisco, New York JFK, and Los Angeles.

January 20: Dr. Fauci announces the National Institutes of Health is already working on the development of a vaccine for the coronavirus.

January 21: The CDC activated its emergency operations center to provide ongoing support to the coronavirus response.

January 23: The CDC sought a “special emergency authorization” from the FDA to allow states to use its newly developed coronavirus test.

January 27: The CDC issued a level III travel health notice urging Americans to avoid all nonessential travel to China due to the coronavirus.

January 29: The White House announced the formation of the Coronavirus Task Force to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the president.

January 31: The Trump Administration:

Declared the coronavirus a public health emergency.
Announced Chinese travel restrictions.
Suspended entry into the United States for foreign nationals who pose a risk of transmitting the coronavirus.
January 31: The Department of Homeland Security took critical steps to funnel all flights from China into just 7 domestic U.S. airports.

February 3: The CDC had a team ready to travel to China to obtain critical information on the novel coronavirus, but were in the U.S. awaiting permission to enter by the Chinese government.

February 4: President Trump vowed in his State of the Union Address to “take all necessary steps” to protect Americans from the coronavirus.

February 6: The CDC began shipping CDC-Developed test kits for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus to U.S. and international labs.

February 9: The White House Coronavirus Task Force briefed governors from across the nation at the National Governors’ Association Meeting in Washington.

February 11: The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) expanded a partnership with Janssen Research & Development to “expedite the development” of a coronavirus vaccine.

Trump Will Unleash the Power of the Private Sector to Counter the Coronavirus Threat
February 12: The U.S. shipped test kits for the 2019 novel coronavirus to approximately 30 countries who lacked the necessary reagents and other materials.

February 12: The CDC was prepared to travel to China but had yet to receive permission from the Chinese government.

February 14: The CDC began working with five labs to conduct “community-based influenza surveillance” to study and detect the spread of coronavirus.

February 18: HHS announced it would engage with Sanofi Pasteur in an effort to quickly develop a coronavirus vaccine and to develop treatment for coronavirus infections.

February 24: The Trump Administration sent a letter to Congress requesting at least $2.5 billion to help combat the spread of the coronavirus.

I have a brother with COPD. He will die of it eventually.

But he will die of it sooner if he's exposed to it because the anti-bodies in his immune system will be diverted from COPD to COVID-19.

God, what a fucking idiotic partisan anti-science moronic OP this is.
You obviously did not read the article. If you did, you'd know that "real stupidity" is acceptance of ANY statistics prior to investigation of their methodology (especially government statistics!).

The article points out that the Italian government classifies Covid 19 deaths in an entirely different way than the rest of the world. The media then take those inflated numbers compare them to the rest of the world and create a panic. Dumb fucks lap it up and buy toilet paper and Spam.

Sorry about your brother.

The Coronavirus contributed to the death but the underlying condition the person was suffering from was most likely the cause of death or just heart failure...

Like the health experts say, coronavirus on its own is much easier to beat when you aren't sick with something else to begin with. The two greatest risk groups for death are underlying conditions of an already active illness and age. Many elderly people have health conditions caused by unhealthy lifestyles and poor choices in life. There is a point here though. The Italian death rate is much higher than everywhere else in the world and a flaw in their process could be to blame.

Forum List

Back