Wow! 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths.......

Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Italy: Only 12% of “Covid19 deaths” list Covid19 as cause

Report shows up to 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths could be misattributed

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw
That's a stupid bit of hair-splitting.

It is not stupid hair-splitting, it a weak, and pathetic attempt to down play the current pandemic. For some reasons these Trump worshipers still have to downplay it even though their god has even moved past that

It doesn't need to be downplayed, it's already one of the weakest "pandemics" in history.
Stupidity becomes you.

Weird that almost all conservatives are racists that believe everything is a conspiracy. Must be something in the geritol.

Um... I'm as conservative as you can get. Not racist. Don't believe it's a conspiracy.

I think part of the problem, is that the left-wing is utterly immoral and lies constantly. In fact, you saying that conservatives are racists, is part of that whole immoral standard those on the left have, without any integrity.

And of course the examples are endless. For every one troll you find on here, who spouts off racists nonsense, not because he's conservative, but rather because.... he's a troll.... for every one example of him, there are a dozen examples where the left is just flat out intentionally evil.

Jessie Smollett, Bret Kavanough, Convington Kids, Russia-Trump, and on and on.

Even just recently...

So on the one hand you have left-wingers screaming that Trump isn't doing enough, that he's isn't helping the shortage of medical supplies, and conservatives are terrible and not helping.

So here Trump sends out a call to help, and a Christian conservative, converts more than 3/4ths of his entire manufacturing to make masks, for which there is a critical shortage...

And what does the evil immoral left do?

"Trump is terrible for having this guy at a press conference, and this is terrible!"

What are we to conclude from this?

The left-wing is full of lies, and evil. So when you decry that people tend to not believe the media, when the media is full of endless left-wing liars that never tell the truth, and can't even be decent enough to applaud a guy for converting his company over to making masks during a mask shortage....

Honestly, the blame is on the lying left-wing. They have conclusively proven themselves untrustworthy for 10 years or more. Now you are whining people don't believe? Whose fault is that?

This is why you should tell the truth, and when people do good things, you should applaud them, instead of decrying them. It makes them evil and immoral, and that's on them, when no one believes them when they talk.

You should read up on it. The GOP is the white grievance party. That’s all that holds it together. Trump doesn’t embody anything the conservatives movement claims to embrace. Don’t be one of those nuts who think the entire media, academia, and science community are complicit in some coordinated attack on you. Truth will set you free.

Opinion | How Racist Is Trump’s Republican Party?

As much as I’d love to go to bed at night reassuring myself that Donald Trump was some freak product of the system — a ‘black swan,’” Stevens writes, “I can’t do it”:

I can’t keep lying to myself to ward off the depressing reality that I had been lying to myself for decades. There is nothing strange or unexpected about Donald Trump. He is the logical conclusion of what the Republican Party became over the last fifty or so years, a natural product of the seeds of race, self-deception, and anger that became the essence of the Republican Party. Trump isn’t an aberration of the Republican Party; he is the Republican Party in a purified form.
“I have no one to blame but myself,” he declares on the first page. “What I missed was one simple reality: it was all a lie.”

What were the lies? That the Republican Party “espoused a core set of values: character counts, personal responsibility, strong on Russia, the national debt actually mattered, immigration made America great, a big-tent party.”

And what is the truth? The Republican Party is “just a white grievance party.”

Correct. That's why I didn't vote for Trump in the last election.

Regardless, Trump has very much stood for what we believe. Lower regulations. Support for Israel. Protecting borders. Lower taxes. More Capitalism. Support for Christian Churches and Cultural values.

So whether Trump believes in these things personally, I don't know. But he has very clearly pushed conservative policy positions.

Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw
Yep. This is what we're finding out everywhere. Governors are LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES to attribute and and every possible death to coronavirus. Money truly is the root of all evil. They are willing to destroy millions of lives to bring federal bucks into their state

That's a stupid bit of hair-splitting.

It is not stupid hair-splitting, it a weak, and pathetic attempt to down play the current pandemic. For some reasons these Trump worshipers still have to downplay it even though their god has even moved past that

It doesn't need to be downplayed, it's already one of the weakest "pandemics" in history.
Read this if you read nothing else...

This can't be stressed enough -- you freaks are the dumbest shits slithering this planet.

Mind-boggling stupid.

Fucked up beyond all rapair.

Dumbfuck ... by the numbers ... it's been 66 days since January 27th, 2009, when the first case of COVID-19 was detected in the U.S.

The Swine flu, a pandemic you idiotically slobbered was worse than COVID-19, was first detected in the U.S. on April 15th, 2009. 66 days later was June 20th, 2009.

By June 20th, 2009 --

Swine flu (after 66 days)

Cases:
27,717​
Deaths:
127​
Percent:
0.46​
Ratio:
90 per million​

COVID-19 (after 66 days)

Cases:
Deaths:
Percent:
Ratio:
743 per million​

• COVID-19 has infected 9 times more people than Swine flu
  • COVID-19 has killed 48 times more people than Swine flu
  • COVID-19 is has death rate 5.4 times greater than Swine flu
  • COVID-19 is spreading 8.2 times faster than Swine flu

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Nobody is saying it's a hoax, what many are saying though AND thinking is that the reaction to COVID-19 is a MASSIVE over reaction. Putting nearly ONE THIRD of the world into LOCKDOWN, ordering that businesses and schools and sports events and basically LIFE ITSELF outside of going to get food or medicine, this is UNHEARD of EVEN in an ACTUAL war time situation.

That mainly Leftists are DEMANDING this insane lockdown goes on for 3-6 months makes it more insane. How many peoples are going to be RUINED because of this, permanently ruined, MILLIONS. I bet when this eventually is all over that MORE peoples worldwide will have committed suicide and died of heart attacks when they realise they have been RUINED than will have died from anything to do with COVID-19.

You have basically ONE THIRD of the world under effectively House Arrest, it's beyond outrageous.
Do you really think "LEFTISTS" have so much power?

Not surprised at all. I listened to part of the news today and they were talking about "percentage of people positive for Covid who died" Just because someone is positive for a pathogen doesn't mean that is the cause of death.

In the case of this virus, those who have died have usually been Emphysema or Tuberculosis or Lung Carcinoma patients. Or people who have severe heart problemos. Serious stuff that could easily kill them.

Not surprised at all. I listened to part of the news today and they were talking about "percentage of people positive for Covid who died" Just because someone is positive for a pathogen doesn't mean that is the cause of death.

In the case of this virus, those who have died have usually been Emphysema or Tuberculosis or Lung Carcinoma patients. Or people who have severe heart problemos. Serious stuff that could easily kill them.
LIAR! MORON! LOSER!

I follow a politician who got her Phd. from the Stanford Professor that is the acknowledged expert in the nation on the subject of the Deep State. I follow her posts, she does some great work. Last politician I ever voted for since the establishment kicked her out of Congress.

If you are listening to the government or corporate media, you probably are being led astray. Look to citizen journalists, or pay attention directly to what epidemiologists NOT paid and sponsored by BIG MEDIA or BIG government are saying.

Anyway, she just posted this video to her timeline;

God Bless Dr. McKinney.

#329 reply to #326
Anti/Trump Optimism / the future is bright - the eradication of the Trump ignorance epidemic

Post #326

The majority of Americans know that TrumpO has proven himself to be dumb, ignorant, inconsistent, lazy, incompetent, insensitive, vile, and more often than not is a perpetual liar even when confronted with the most lethal novel virus to kill humans In a pandemic globally since 1918.

While it is tragic that honest, hard working, intelligent, sensitive, meaningful Americans must suffer more than necessary under such a useless Presidency there is a bright spot.

TrumpO and his deplorable ignorant base cannot lie and fake their way out of this health and economic crisis. We are fortunate that TrumpO’s hardened, loyal base is a minority. It has been unfortunate that TrumpO’s base is a rural - spread out - fly over country - anti/science - plus white Evangelical Christian nationalistic - politically successful base that has been falsely empowered by the Electoral College anti-urban and city voting methodology.

People living in cities have been under represented at the Federal Government level long before and specifically ever since TrumpO’s nightmare rise to power in 2016, much damage has been done,

However, the Infected damage has been difficult to prove in a bipartisan way before this novel virus slipped silently through Trump’s Beautiful and Perfect Maginot Line and began indiscriminately infecting humans regardless of age politics religion or economic status .

This deadly viral pandemic is exposing American ignorance and the fraudulent Trump base of Fox and Friends self righteous, obnoxious, fear duped Americans exactly for what they are - a menace to a productive civil and meaningful society,

A more universal American decency has not turned the corner yet - and there is a tough road ahead but I am optimistic that this crisis will be over in time. On the other side, the FOX and FRIENDS America along with its white Nationalist Christian America will be effectively weakened and humiliated for its stupidity in the face of crisis. The wicked TrumpO voting bloc will be dead. Crushed by the house of ignorance.,

We will live in a world where informed and intelligent Americans won’t have to explain to Trump or his zombies why statements like this are stupid:

“Just because someone is positive for a pathogen doesn't mean that is the cause of death.”

If you want me to explain now, I will. Just ask.

Last edited:
God Bless Dr. McKinney.

God bless Mr deep state TrumpO who apparently must now consider Dr McKinney to be an idiot and a fool:

“Mr. Trump said that as many as 2.2 million people “would have died if we did nothing, if we just carried on with our life.”

“You would have seen people dying on airplanes, you would have seen people dying in hotel lobbies — you would have seen death all over,” Mr. Trump said. By comparison, he said, a potential death toll of 100,000 “is a very low number.”

When will Italy start using chloroquine for their coronavirus patients?

I mean....seriously

what are they waiting for????:dunno:

I just don't understand it.
Good question.
They'll be reconsidering having 30,000 Chinese migrant workers
in their garment factories from now on.

Absolutely!

Hope they learn their lessons....they wanted all their clothes to say Made in Italy.... instead to Made in China...so they brought in thousands of Chinese workers.

And that's where Italy is now...because of their stupidity ...they are in the midst of Hell.

Oh well...later rather than sooner ....they will understand (we hope)
As if Chinese people somehow uniquely carry the virus. You're a racist pig.
The Chinese did carry this virus around the world.
It started in China. That's true. But people from all over carried it around the world. That's what happens when you have a global society.
So you admit it's a Chinese virus? all viruses come from China, it does not make you wonder and ask yourself some questions about their lifestyle?

Not sure what you're driving at with this but not only is there a fire, a couple of the doors might be locked. 785 deaths today in the US alone. But yeah, nothing to worry about.
No one is engaging with this because everybody on your linked study died after getting the coronavirus. Nothing to discuss.

No, there isn't a fire. There is a new virus that is killing old, sick people with existing diseases. The seasonal flu will kill way more people this year than Covid19
As we type, THERE IS A VACCINE FOR SEASONAL FLU, THERE'S NOTHING FOR THIS...PLEASE STOP COMPARING APPLE TO EFFIN ORANGES....GEEZUS

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Hope they learn their lessons....they wanted all their clothes to say Made in Italy.... instead to Made in China...so they brought in thousands of Chinese workers.

And that's where Italy is now...because of their stupidity ...they are in the midst of Hell.

It started in China. That's true. But people from all over carried it around the world. That's what happens when you have a global society.
So you admit it's a Chinese virus? all viruses come from China, it does not make you wonder and ask yourself some questions about their lifestyle?
I just think the world should rethink their relationships with the Chinese. This country has been around for centuries and it wasn't until that great wall was penetrated and greedy whores from other countries decided to exploit its ppl for cheap labor, that their lifestyles have morphed into this over crowded, eat anything that moves mentality that is killing not just them, but everybody...we need to let them go back to the simple life of rice wine, rice fields and long lives free of capitalistic stress.

Oh, good. Then we can just stand down and not worry about the pandemic. Thanks man!
You can cower in fear if you like.
Screw that. I'm going to Disneyland!
Oh, go to NY, Washington and or Florida and make sure you stop by Ca. too....all just waiting to give a great big wet hug. I triple dog dare ya!!

Read this if you read nothing else...

Are you getting the sense that the number of these may be going up faster than COVID-19 infections?

Americans cured of their Trump brain infection:

The ad concludes with the voters saying that “this is a crisis that requires real leadership” and that “Donald Trump is incapable of it.”

Republicans for the Rule of Law says that it has bought ad space on Fox News, which the president watches for several hours each day, and that it will begin airing on the channel Tuesday.

I may watch FOX just to see it.

Last edited:
God Bless Dr. McKinney.

God bless Mr deep state TrumpO who apparently must now consider Dr McKinney to be an idiot and a fool:

“Mr. Trump said that as many as 2.2 million people “would have died if we did nothing, if we just carried on with our life.”

“You would have seen people dying on airplanes, you would have seen people dying in hotel lobbies — you would have seen death all over,” Mr. Trump said. By comparison, he said, a potential death toll of 100,000 “is a very low number.”
Apparently you never watched the video, nor do you have a clue where that 2.2 million number came from.

Those same folks that made that 2.2 million number in Britain? Revised it and redacted it and said it was way over estimating the deaths. Though, they never alerted the media.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Really? So how do you explain H1N1, the influenza strain that killed 50-100,000,000 worldwide in the 1918-19 pandemic which originated in KANSAS, USA?

Fucking racist moron.

I REALLY wish nature would concoct a virus engineered to only kill stupid racist people. It would wipe out 75% of the population of this board, and I'd be perfectly okay with that.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Really? So how do you explain H1N1, the influenza strain that killed 50-100,000,000 worldwide in the 1918-19 pandemic which originated in KANSAS, USA?

Fucking racist moron.
And calm down LOL, the big word right away containment doesn't suit you at all:omg:

Forum List

Back