Wow! 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths.......

When will Italy start using chloroquine for their coronavirus patients?

I mean....seriously

what are they waiting for????:dunno:

I just don't understand it.
Good question.
They'll be reconsidering having 30,000 Chinese migrant workers
in their garment factories from now on.

Absolutely!

Hope they learn their lessons....they wanted all their clothes to say Made in Italy.... instead to Made in China...so they brought in thousands of Chinese workers.

And that's where Italy is now...because of their stupidity ...they are in the midst of Hell.

Oh well...later rather than sooner ....they will understand (we hope)
As if Chinese people somehow uniquely carry the virus. You're a racist pig.
The Chinese did carry this virus around the world.
It started in China. That's true. But people from all over carried it around the world. That's what happens when you have a global society.
So you admit it's a Chinese virus? all viruses come from China, it does not make you wonder and ask yourself some questions about their lifestyle?
Really? So how do you explain H1N1, the influenza strain that killed 50-100,000,000 worldwide in the 1918-19 pandemic which originated in KANSAS, USA?

Fucking racist moron.
You mean the Spanish flu?

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Hope they learn their lessons....they wanted all their clothes to say Made in Italy.... instead to Made in China...so they brought in thousands of Chinese workers.

And that's where Italy is now...because of their stupidity ...they are in the midst of Hell.

It started in China. That's true. But people from all over carried it around the world. That's what happens when you have a global society.
So you admit it's a Chinese virus? all viruses come from China, it does not make you wonder and ask yourself some questions about their lifestyle?
Really? So how do you explain H1N1, the influenza strain that killed 50-100,000,000 worldwide in the 1918-19 pandemic which originated in KANSAS, USA?

Fucking racist moron.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Calling Lyme Disease, “Lyme Disease” doesn’t meant I hate people from CT. You’re such a sensitive little man. Need a hug?
It is international practice to no longer name emerging viruses after location to avoid stigmatizing people for a natural occurrence - but even if that were not the case, it is VERY different to call this SARS coronavirus the Wuhan virus than to call it the CHINESE virus. If you don't get that, you are almost certainly racist.

Tell me how you are going to be eating in 1 month.
Probably cleaning out the hoarded pantries of dumb dead fucks like you? Gloved and masked, of course.
You really from Boston? You have the attitude for sure.
400 years of my family in the area, since we got off the Mayflower in what is now Plymouth.
How many generations is that? I take it you have bibles that document your heritage?

I have a couple friends from Mass..

Very Blue-Blooded. Yet still like me, somehow :dunno:
William Bradford was my great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather. Yes, it’s all genealogically legit.
How many generations? Do you have The Bibles, or someone else? That many "greats" would put one in the feudal age.

4-5 "greats" puts one before America was America.
Yeah moron, the Mayflower landed over 150 years before America was America. You go on ignore now as being too stupid to merit my attention.

And just to add, I did get it wrong - haven’t looked at the detailed family genealogy in many years. But since there are an average of 5 generations per century, I’m sure old Will Bradford is more than my 7x great grandfather. But there isn’t any question of the accuracy of connection - my family is registered as Mayflower and Bradford descendants both. And also for the record (because clearly some folks struggle with exponential math); we are pretty darn common.

Are You One of 35 Million Mayflower Descendants? Here's How to Find Out | Family History Daily
Uhm, my family came over just after Columbus. Settled in Fla and were farmers.
Since you took it upon yourself to just up and call me a moron, fuck you, yankee twat! :fu:

Shove your blue-blooded head right up where the sun don't shine.

You ain't superior to a damn thing.
Your family came over just after Columbus huh? And you think my family coming on the Mayflower being at least 7 generations ago (more actually) is inaccurate?
I’m sorry but you are dumb as rocks.

(hint: Columbus ‘discovered’ America in 1492. The earliest landings and colonization of Florida occurred in 1513, hardly ‘just after’ Columbus. And people weren’t ‘just coming over’ to America at the time in history. I kind of think you’re totally full of shit, but feel free to post links to your family genealogy.)

But then you are a guy who thinks all the grocery stores are going to be empty in 30 days and who probably hoarded 5 years’ worth of toilet paper in his garage.
I am 7th generation Floridian, and many came before and after me. Actually, I am going to work around the hoarding. I need bleach soon, there's a 2 week window and a factory in town. Pretty sure I can find some bleach next week.
I wasn't discounting your stuff..just pointing out there's a different side to things. I am the owner of the bibles.
Being not that young these days, I am going to send them to a cousin's daughter, I think. Probably her grandma first, and then when she gets established she's the keeper.

This was discussed today. Between me, my cousin, and her mama.
It was decided that my cousin's daughter will be the keeper.

That could change, the older cousins might be better. Whoever will live long and keep the stuff intact and revere it for what it is.
You’re claiming to be 7th generation from folks who allegedly came over late 1400s early 1500s, but you disputed me being 8th generation to folks who came in the early 1600s?!
Sorry but you ARE dumb as rocks.
What did I dispute? :cuckoo:

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Fucking racist moron.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Fucking racist moron.
Yes moron, the so-called Spanish flu - which was called Spanish flu because Spain was neutral in WWI, and was thus the only country without press censorship and so reported the devastating influenza epidemic sweeping the country while all other countries involved on one or the other side of the war suppressed that news to boost public and troop morale and mislead the enemy as to troop readiness.

The actual influenza pandemic originated in Kansas in spring 1918 - first cases were reported among troops at Fort Riley who were then put on troop transports that arrived 3 weeks later in France and spread the virus across Europe, then eventually it returned to the United States the following fall in a mutated, more deadly form and in 10 months it killed 550,000 Americans across the country.

You don't know history or science, so you really should shut the fuck up.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Fucking racist moron.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Fucking racist moron.
Yes moron, the so-called Spanish flu - which was called Spanish flu because Spain was neutral in WWI, and was thus the only country without press censorship and so reported the devastating influenza epidemic sweeping the country while all other countries involved on one or the other side of the war suppressed that news to boost public and troop morale and mislead the enemy as to troop readiness.

The actual influenza pandemic originated in Kansas in spring 1918 - first cases were reported among troops at Fort Riley who were then put on troop transports that arrived 3 weeks later in France and spread the virus across Europe, then eventually it returned to the United States the following fall in a mutated, more deadly from and in 10 months it killed 550,000 Americans across the country.

The origins of that flu are suspect. It was called Spanish flu because a Spanish nobleman was the first high profile person to contract it.
These flu names are not generated out of racism but rather they are to help more quickly identify the strain.
Those who object to calling the current pandemic Chinese or Wuhan flu on the grounds of racism are betraying their own racism or at the very least are being duped by Chinese and leftist propaganda.
Get over it.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Calling Lyme Disease, “Lyme Disease” doesn’t meant I hate people from CT. You’re such a sensitive little man. Need a hug?
It is international practice to no longer name emerging viruses after location to avoid stigmatizing people for a natural occurrence - but even if that were not the case, it is VERY different to call this SARS coronavirus the Wuhan virus than to call it the CHINESE virus. If you don't get that, you are almost certainly racist.

Tell me how you are going to be eating in 1 month.
Probably cleaning out the hoarded pantries of dumb dead fucks like you? Gloved and masked, of course.
You really from Boston? You have the attitude for sure.
400 years of my family in the area, since we got off the Mayflower in what is now Plymouth.
How many generations is that? I take it you have bibles that document your heritage?

I have a couple friends from Mass..

Very Blue-Blooded. Yet still like me, somehow :dunno:
William Bradford was my great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather. Yes, it’s all genealogically legit.
How many generations? Do you have The Bibles, or someone else? That many "greats" would put one in the feudal age.

4-5 "greats" puts one before America was America.
Yeah moron, the Mayflower landed over 150 years before America was America. You go on ignore now as being too stupid to merit my attention.

And just to add, I did get it wrong - haven’t looked at the detailed family genealogy in many years. But since there are an average of 5 generations per century, I’m sure old Will Bradford is more than my 7x great grandfather. But there isn’t any question of the accuracy of connection - my family is registered as Mayflower and Bradford descendants both. And also for the record (because clearly some folks struggle with exponential math); we are pretty darn common.

Are You One of 35 Million Mayflower Descendants? Here's How to Find Out | Family History Daily
Uhm, my family came over just after Columbus. Settled in Fla and were farmers.
Since you took it upon yourself to just up and call me a moron, fuck you, yankee twat! :fu:

Shove your blue-blooded head right up where the sun don't shine.

You ain't superior to a damn thing.
Your family came over just after Columbus huh? And you think my family coming on the Mayflower being at least 7 generations ago (more actually) is inaccurate?
I’m sorry but you are dumb as rocks.

(hint: Columbus ‘discovered’ America in 1492. The earliest landings and colonization of Florida occurred in 1513, hardly ‘just after’ Columbus. And people weren’t ‘just coming over’ to America at the time in history. I kind of think you’re totally full of shit, but feel free to post links to your family genealogy.)

But then you are a guy who thinks all the grocery stores are going to be empty in 30 days and who probably hoarded 5 years’ worth of toilet paper in his garage.
I am 7th generation Floridian, and many came before and after me. Actually, I am going to work around the hoarding. I need bleach soon, there's a 2 week window and a factory in town. Pretty sure I can find some bleach next week.
I wasn't discounting your stuff..just pointing out there's a different side to things. I am the owner of the bibles.
Being not that young these days, I am going to send them to a cousin's daughter, I think. Probably her grandma first, and then when she gets established she's the keeper.

This was discussed today. Between me, my cousin, and her mama.
It was decided that my cousin's daughter will be the keeper.

That could change, the older cousins might be better. Whoever will live long and keep the stuff intact and revere it for what it is.
You’re claiming to be 7th generation from folks who allegedly came over late 1400s early 1500s, but you disputed me being 8th generation to folks who came in the early 1600s?!
Sorry but you ARE dumb as rocks.
What did I dispute? :cuckoo:
You questioned whether I could be an 8th generation descendant from a Mayflower passenger because that would go back to the feudal age (which ended in the 1400s) - go back and look at your own fucking post, you stupid box of rocks. THEN, you claimed to be descended - at 7 generations - from folks who landed in what is now Florida 'just after Columbus' which would have to be late 1400s or very early 1500s.

Given that there are at very least 4 generations per 100 years, you'd have to be at minimum 20 generations removed from your ancestors who landed in Florida at the time you claim. I mean for fuck's sake, when you are weaving your family history lies, please employ some common fucking sense.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Fucking racist moron.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Fucking racist moron.

The actual influenza pandemic originated in Kansas in spring 1918 - first cases were reported among troops at Fort Riley who were then put on troop transports that arrived 3 weeks later in France and spread the virus across Europe, then eventually it returned to the United States the following fall in a mutated, more deadly from and in 10 months it killed 550,000 Americans across the country.

The origins of that flu are suspect. It was called Spanish flu because a Spanish nobleman was the first high profile person to contract it.
These flu names are not generated out of racism but rather they are to help more quickly identify the strain.
Those who object to calling the current pandemic Chinese or Wuhan flu on the grounds of racism are betraying their own racism or at the very least are being duped by Chinese and leftist propaganda.
Get over it.
Total fucking bollocks. You make shit up and dump it here like the feces it is. Fuck off.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Fucking racist moron.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Fucking racist moron.

Get over it.
Total fucking bollocks. You make shit up and dump it here like the feces it is. Fuck off.
Such eloquence. You should become a writer.
You didn’t rebut my post.

“Newspapers were free to report the epidemic's effects in neutral Spain, such as the grave illness of King Alfonso XIII, and these stories created a false impression of Spain as especially hard hit.[7] This gave rise to the name Spanish flu.[8][9] Historical and epidemiologicaldata are inadequate to identify with certainty the pandemic's geographic origin, with varying views as to its location.”

That wasn’t very difficult.

# reply to #337
You have no idea what you are talking about.

I am quoting your President, TrumpOroid.

He says if we were to ride the Pandemic out like a cowboy (do or change nothing) ... over 2 million Americans would die.

TrumpO asked and answered his own question numerous times;

“Think of the number — potentially 2.2 million people if we did nothing, if we didn’t do the distancing, if we didn’t do all of the things that we’re doing,”

No other President but TrumpO can claim they saved the lives of 2 million Americans because no other president was as great and as smart as TrumpO.

Are you telling me that your cult master is lying to you about himself being the smartest man in the history of mankind who has performed perfectly in the path of a crisis therefore saving 2 million American lives.

Is he lying?

# reply to #337
You have no idea what you are talking about.

I am quoting your President, TrumpOroid.

He says if we were to ride the Pandemic out like a cowboy (do or change nothing) ... over 2 million Americans would die.

TrumpO asked and answered his own question numerous times;

“Think of the number — potentially 2.2 million people if we did nothing, if we didn’t do the distancing, if we didn’t do all of the things that we’re doing,”

No other President but TrumpO can claim they saved the lives of 2 million Americans because no other president was as great and as smart as TrumpO.

Are you telling me that your cult master is lying to you about himself being the smartest man in the history of mankind who has performed perfectly in the path of a crisis therefore saving 2 million American lives.

Is he lying?
Dude, I don't give a shit about Trump, or what he says. I only care about facts.

You watch government and corporate propaganda, it is pushing an agenda. I do not watch hyperbole.

NCHS13_small.gif

#357 reply to #356
Dude, I don't give a shit about Trump, or what he says. I only care about facts.

Sorry, loser. Your comment below is not a fact. It is conspiracy theory bullshit.

Does no one around Trump read? Does Trump not know this?

. . . is this a plot by Fauci to trash the economy for the left to help them get elected?

It is impossible to be a plot by Fauci for multiple reasons. The simple observation by any sober thinking American in possession of common sense will recognize why your conspiracy theory is absurd.

Dr Fauci would have to have enlisted thousands of Italians, Spaniards etc to spike pneumonia cases in Europe, theIr Government to slam shut their economies, overcrowd their hospitals - all resulting in a a fake pandemic reaction to a harmless virus from China. All this to help the American LEFT get elected.

It’s nuts!

There is no deep state conspiracy to remove Anti-Deep State hero TrumpO from office. It’s in your head. It only exists under that tin foil hat you are wearing.

Perspectives on the Pandemic Episode 1: Dealing with Coronavirus, a fiasco in the making? As the coronavirus pandemic takes hold, we are making decisions without reliable data.

Perspectives on the Pandemic Episode 2: In this explosive second edition of Perspectives on the Pandemic, Professor Knut Wittkowski, for twenty years head of The Rockefeller University's Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design, says that social distancing and lockdown is the absolutely worst way to deal with an airborne respiratory virus. Further, he offers data to show that China and South Korea had already reached their peak number of cases when they instituted their containment measures. In other words, nature had already achieved, or nearly achieved, herd immunity.

In CA there is no law that mandates one 'stay at home.' One can get gas, go to the grocery store, go to drive thru fast food, buy liquor, drive down the road, go for a walk, etc. Gatherings of 10 or more people are ADVISED not to take place but there is no law or lawful order. People are, nevertheless abiding by the guidelines because most people believe in being humanitarian and want to support their fellow Americans.

Forum List

Back