Would You Want to Live Forever?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm not talking about Heaven either. I'm talking about whether or not if you had the chance to drink a magical spring that would give you everlasting life here on earth would you do it? Why or why not? Here's why I wouldn't. (Pay no attention to the title btw.)

I'm not talking about Heaven either. I'm talking about whether or not if you had the chance to drink a magical spring that would give you everlasting life here on earth would you do it? Why or why not? Here's why I wouldn't. (Pay no attention to the title btw.)

If I could be 28 forever I would certainly think about it. Would I be able to hit a brick wall at 100 mph and just walk away. Or jump 20,000 from a plane.....Absolutely

I just wouldn't want a life sentence for prison if it came up..lolol

The notion of being dead someday scares me more than just about anyone else, but I would have to say no.

Yes, but you also believe in Heaven like me so even though I'm not talking about that in this thread as I already stated that's somewhat surprising actually.

YES

So much fishing to do and bootay to tap.

CnR_big-brown-trout.jpg

Brunette.jpeg

Yeah I defo would provided that for example I was still in reasonable enough shape and my kidneys or liver wouldn't start naturally failing me at 100 and I'm literally having to spend forever in agony due to it and not being able to die.

Also I'd need guarantee's that the world and lifeforms would continue in some form forever too. Imagine a big fuck-off comet hits the earth and wipes everything out, but I'm left floating about in space forever in darkness all because I took an option never to die.

I know it sounds ridiculous lol but it's all hypothetical anyway.

I don't understand folk who are happy to accept their time is up and just die naturally. What I mean is maybe just more I love life. I don't want to die, even when I'm 90 and had a good life and plenty of memories - I'm always up for creating more and more memories.

If I could be 28 forever I would certainly think about it. Would I be able to hit a brick wall at 100 mph and just walk away. Or jump 20,000 from a plane.....Absolutely

I just wouldn't want a life sentence for prison if it came up..lolol

Well if you were immortal, I guess you could hop the fence and not have to worry about the razor wire or gun shots

No !!!
Unless I had god given talents in several areas

Forum List

Back