~Would You Take A Life??~

Hey..it's my thread, I started it- I don't care if y'all hijacked it :lol:
Everyone is having fun, am I right??
That's all that matters, we're not throwing shit at each other :poop:

Master Derailer, at your service. :eusa_angel:

It's always in good fun though and usually ends up either in sex or chocolate. Or on the best of days - both. :D

Sex OR chocolate? :eusa_whistle:

:lol::lol::lol:

Spin it any way you want to conjob. You are still a braggart. The question was could you kill.... and you are the only one to chime right in and say YES YOU DID.

The question was "Would You Take A Life?".

To Brain's credit, he did not jump right up with his hand in the air, hollering that he had already had to make that choice. Yes, he would. He has, in fact. There's no bragging there - just him saying he's been there, done that.

Or maybe that should read, COULD you take a life??

If so, can you describe what would motivate you to take another's life??

I have taken a life. The guy shot first, and deserved it, doesn't make me feel any better about it.

Just for reference. he the only one here in this thread saying he has killed or expanded on the question, regardless of reasons.

To me "would you take a life" and "could you kill" are interchangeable. Good call though.

Uh, that is a total and complete lie. Several other people are relating their personal experiences, why you even related a personal experience of your own. One that resulted in a family member NOT shooting someone I believe.

Sheesh you're stupid and will resort to any dumb argument to "get someone" won't you?

Can and have, Dabs; most people here who know me know where and why. Now, for the rest of you, who have never had to make that choice, in combat or civilian life, let me echo some other advice, and give you a little of my own.

First, NO ONE knows for sure whether he/she can kill, until put in a situation where the decision has to be made. I've seen well-trained soldiers freeze on the trigger.

Second, KILLING IS NOT A GAME! It is not a macho posturing contest, either! War, or a self-defense situation, is not a videogame or a movie. The blood, the feelings, all of it is very very real, and there are no second chances. You cannot undo anything. Those of you who have not had the experience, know this:the first time you pull the trigger on a human target, or slit a human throat, or stick a bayonet in a human being's gut and twist it, YOU WILL BE CHANGED, PERMANENTLY. You may or may not lose any sleep over it, but you WILL carry those changed emotions with you, for the rest of your life, and you WILL carry the memories of it with you for the rest of your life.

You may do it because duty demands it, you may do it for self-preservation, you may do it to protect those around you; but no matter how well-justified you are, legally and morally, you will have to come to terms with what you have done. The act itself is easy, physically; the rest, is the hard part. Everyone who has to do it comes to his/her own way of dealing with it, some more easily than others. It may well save your life, or the lives of others, but it will cost you a little piece of your own humanity.

It's always in good fun though and usually ends up either in sex or chocolate. Or on the best of days - both. :D

yea, it's pretty rare i stay on topic. unless i'm arguing with someone

Can and have, Dabs; most people here who know me know where and why. Now, for the rest of you, who have never had to make that choice, in combat or civilian life, let me echo some other advice, and give you a little of my own.

First, NO ONE knows for sure whether he/she can kill, until put in a situation where the decision has to be made. I've seen well-trained soldiers freeze on the trigger.

Second, KILLING IS NOT A GAME! It is not a macho posturing contest, either! War, or a self-defense situation, is not a videogame or a movie. The blood, the feelings, all of it is very very real, and there are no second chances. You cannot undo anything. Those of you who have not had the experience, know this:the first time you pull the trigger on a human target, or slit a human throat, or stick a bayonet in a human being's gut and twist it, YOU WILL BE CHANGED, PERMANENTLY. You may or may not lose any sleep over it, but you WILL carry those changed emotions with you, for the rest of your life, and you WILL carry the memories of it with you for the rest of your life.

You may do it because duty demands it, you may do it for self-preservation, you may do it to protect those around you; but no matter how well-justified you are, legally and morally, you will have to come to terms with what you have done. The act itself is easy, physically; the rest, is the hard part. Everyone who has to do it comes to his/her own way of dealing with it, some more easily than others. It may well save your life, or the lives of others, but it will cost you a little piece of your own humanity.

Fucking braggart :cuckoo:

Sex OR chocolate? :eusa_whistle:

sex with chocolate

where did the liar who accused me of bragging and being the only person in this thread to relate a personal experience and her old lady friend run off to?

I meant off the sheets, and walls, and ceiling. Also , chocolate tends to clog the jacuzzi filter, whereas whipped cream dissolves.

You must be really messy, Brain.

And couldn't you just turn the jacuzzi into a giant chocolate pool? :eusa_drool:

chocolate+pool.jpg

I meant off the sheets, and walls, and ceiling. Also , chocolate tends to clog the jacuzzi filter, whereas whipped cream dissolves.

You must be really messy, Brain.

And couldn't you just turn the jacuzzi into a giant chocolate pool? :eusa_drool:

chocolate+pool.jpg

Well, when I get into it, I REALLY get into it.

Haven't ever filled the Jacuzzi full of chocolate, filled it with busted up watermelons once, but that was just a gross mess.

Well, when I get into it, I REALLY get into it.

Haven't ever filled the Jacuzzi full of chocolate, filled it with busted up watermelons once, but that was just a gross mess.

Enthusiasm and commitment to your goal are admirable things, for sure.

Watermelons? Seriously?!? :eusa_eh:
That would be very sticky ...

Forum List

Back