Would you support an insurrection against US government if you knew it was going to be successful?

What say ye?

• Yes

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
Knowing what you now know, would you support a real insurgency against President Biden, Vice President Harris, members of the Biden/Harris cabinet, and sympathetic Democrat and/or Republican members of Congress? I don't mean a little protest like January 6, 2001, I mean a coup d'état that results in a regime change, and one that had the full weight of the US military, law enforcement, and the public behind it.

The poll is anonymous and your choice will not be visible.
Only a submissive cuck who yearns for a dictator would support such a thing.

I am not joking when I say you tards remind me of the Jacobins, and you are headed the same direction.

No, but I would definitely support a holiday for all police and a no holds barred brawl between all right wing groups and left wing groups. Let's get to it and settle it.
That would be awesome. Then all the idiots can take eachother out and let the adults take over

That's bonkers even by the standards around here.
WTH do you think MY SIGNATURE is for and is all about .

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F837801b0-67af-4129-9e4c-7b0a2cf6848a_617x969.jpeg

What would YOU do if you learned that a United States’ delegate to the World Health Organization has submitted a proposal to transfer U.S. sovereignty over to the WHO??

Please watch these videos…

TAKE ACTION #1:​

RAISE AWARENESS - SPREAD THE WORD​

KEY TAKEWAYS:

• The International Health Regulations (IHR) are legally binding and supercede the United States Constitution. All the nations of the world have already agreed to the existing International Health Regulations.
  • The United States has proposed amendments to the legally binding International Health Regulations that will be voted upon at the next World Health Assembly this May 22, 2022 to May 28, 2022. CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL DOCUMENT
  • These proposed amendments will cede additional sovereignty, control and legal authority over to the World Health Organization.
  • These amendments will NOT require approval by 2/3 of the United States Senate. If they are approved (as submitted by the United States) by a simple majority of the 194 member countries of the World Health Assembly countries), these amendments would enter into force as international law just six months later (November 2022). The details of this are not crystal clear. I believe this information to be accurate.
  • It is not known if the amendments will be voted upon individually or as a complete package.
  • The amendments will give the Director General of the WHO the power to unilaterally declare a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) even over the objection of the country dealing with an outbreak of disease.
  • According to changes made to U.S. regulations that were published one day before Donald Trump was inaugurated (January 19, 2017), the definition of a “Public Health Emergency” in the United States now includes the declaration of a PHEIC by the WHO.
  • A unilateral declaration of a PHEIC by the WHO will enable the declaration of a Public Health Emergency by the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services.

Nobody’s paying attention………….

As the war in Ukraine rages, the WHO is quietly scheming to strip US and 193 other countries of their national sovereignty​

You should get a billboard and a megaphone. That's the way information, such as yours, has historically been distributed.

Knowing what you now know, would you support a real insurgency against President Biden, Vice President Harris, members of the Biden/Harris cabinet, and sympathetic Democrat and/or Republican members of Congress? I don't mean a little protest like January 6, 2001, I mean a coup d'état that results in a regime change, and one that had the full weight of the US military, law enforcement, and the public behind it.

The poll is anonymous and your choice will not be visible.
We already live in the Former United States of America .. You have an illegitimate executive branch and a deep state swamp thats increasingly bat shit insanely authoritarian ...

BTW congrats FUSA on your brand new ministry of truth who looks like its run by a dude in a dress .....SHE looks like a friggin sicko tranny ....only thing worse that a violent antifa tranny is a tyrannical broad .

The founding fathers would probably be stacking bodies by now ...jus sayin
I think we're to far gone
I'm all for peaceful disintegration of the union ...DOWN WITH THE UNION! but globo homo inc will never let the red counties leave in peace .

For the " we can still vote our way outta it "hopium addicts
the first thing is to destroy all rinos...lay waste to GOPe

ill be cheering for yas ...local /county /state / and federal

The youngsters and the pissed off are getting involved ...they need more of yas and more normies to get involved.

People have had some encouraging results at local levels. especially with the precinct/committeemen strategy ..Local establishment leeches have been "irked "in quite a few places ....some whole offices have resigned
poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

🇺🇸 Protect Your Vote - anti-RINO MAGAThreat 🇺🇸 - TheDonald

Im sitting back just waiting for rapidly approaching SHTFD

Ill see you progs in hell

The WHO has no such legal authority.

Oh but htey do where have you been in the closet

Thats what this is all about they get our rights Grrrr!​

YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW TO FIND INFORMATION WTF SO EVER!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU CAN’T COMPREHEND SHIT IF IT IS NOT CNN TELLING IT TO YOU!!! OPEN YOUR FKG EYES!

” SEE HOW THE PATRIOT ACT LOST MUCH OUR RIGHTS” WHO DO YOU THINK HAS A SAY IN OUR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS.

What ever you say buddy. Nice tinfoil hat you got there.

You should learn how to research or not to be to dam lazy to do it ehheeheh. Looky here

TO: People throughout the world. Governments, presidents, health ministers. Independent media

TO: WHO via World Health Assembly, Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreysus, Dr Soumya Swaminathan

TO: United Nations via Antonio Guterres
, Liu Zhenmin, Elliott Harris, Maria-Francesca Spatolisano

The World Council for Health (WCH), a coalition of scientists, doctors, lawyers, and civil society advocacy organizations, opposes the World Health Organisation (WHO)’s moves to implement a power grab in the form of a global pandemic agreement, while the world’s attention is diverted by the latest crisis.

44D5EB28-4346-4034-B6FC-BC418DACD385.jpeg

Oh but htey do where have you been in the closet

Thats what this is all about they get our rights Grrrr!​

YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW TO FIND INFORMATION WTF SO EVER!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU CAN’T COMPREHEND SHIT IF IT IS NOT CNN TELLING IT TO YOU!!! OPEN YOUR FKG EYES!

” SEE HOW THE PATRIOT ACT LOST MUCH OUR RIGHTS” WHO DO YOU THINK HAS A SAY IN OUR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS.
No they don't. The WHO is not some sort of world gov't that has power over the nations of the earth.

We already live in the Former United States of America .. You have an illegitimate executive branch and a deep state swamp thats increasingly bat shit insanely authoritarian ...

BTW congrats FUSA on your brand new ministry of truth who looks like its run by a dude in a dress .....SHE looks like a friggin sicko tranny ....only thing worse that a violent antifa tranny is a tyrannical broad .

The founding fathers would probably be stacking bodies by now ...jus sayin
I think we're to far gone
I'm all for peaceful disintegration of the union ...DOWN WITH THE UNION! but globo homo inc will never let the red counties leave in peace .

For the " we can still vote our way outta it "hopium addicts
the first thing is to destroy all rinos...lay waste to GOPe

ill be cheering for yas ...local /county /state / and federal

The youngsters and the pissed off are getting involved ...they need more of yas and more normies to get involved.

People have had some encouraging results at local levels. especially with the precinct/committeemen strategy ..Local establishment leeches have been "irked "in quite a few places ....some whole offices have resigned
View attachment 637824

🇺🇸 Protect Your Vote - anti-RINO MAGAThreat 🇺🇸 - TheDonald

Im sitting back just waiting for rapidly approaching SHTFD

Ill see you progs in hell
You’re in waaaay tooo deep. Take a breath, go give somebody a hug, and go live your life. Everything is going to be ok.

My guess is the Deep State from the Federal to the Local level noticed no groups stood up against the midget pharma salesman Fauci and the insane "lockdowns," etc., so the Deep State was emboldened to expand in combination with fake history lessons like "European diseases" winning the West, and Blacks being oppressed, etc., with no further issues. Combine that with importing low IQ individuals who have no concept of free will, the result is a population of Democrat leaning idiots incapable of even "taking care" of competing gang members half the time. Yes, it was not Black or Browns or Orientals who fought for centuries for freedom in the context of a functioning, safe society that nurtured the inventive nature of man. It was Whitey. Of course now, in this Deep State expansion, which really started in earnest as a reaction to the 9/11 incident, in this post-Constitutional era, this thread is probably on a "list."

Hopefully Tucker has a team of private body guards. He is the only one on major news who is telling the truth.

Last edited:
My guess is the Deep State from the Federal to the Local level noticed no groups stood up against the midget pharma salesman Fauci and the insane "lockdowns," etc., so the Deep State was emboldened to expand in combination with fake history lessons like "European diseases" winning the West, and Blacks being oppressed, etc., with no further issues. Of course now, in this Deep State expansion, which really started in earnest as a reaction to the 9/11 incident, this thread is probably on a "list."

Hopefully Tucker has a team of private body guards. He is the only one on major news who is telling the truth.

You do realize most of this is completely nuts don't you?

It's well documented that diseases like Small Pox killed off large numbers of the native population once they were introduced to the new world because the natives had absolutely no natural defenses against them.

One of the earlier known uses of biological warfare was when a cavalry officer donated a bunch of blankets infected with smallpox knowingly and wiped out most of a tribe.

I agree with Confederate. It is our job (and it appears to be happening) to elect people to counter balance these clowns.

If having free elections while everyone is so pissed at the Administration doesn't get them losing 30 to 60% of their power in the congressional chambers, then people certainly aren't pissed enough to do an actual coup anyhow.

A coup would bring the dollar and the economy crashing down, along with foreign investment leaving the country instantly. These people deserve to be tossed ASAP, and a whole lot of people across the world are rooting for us to do that this November, legally.

The ONLY people in the world who want you to get rid of the Democrats are Putin, Xi, Kim, and the rest of the right wing authoritarian dictators.

Forum List

Back