Would you support an insurrection against US government if you knew it was going to be successful?

What say ye?

• Yes

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
I think it might not be wise to say so online.. even if the poll is anonymous. Just look at some of the people that were arrested for being tangentially involve with Jan 6th.
We're watching that very carefully.

Knowing what you now know, would you support a real insurgency against President Biden, Vice President Harris, members of the Biden/Harris cabinet, and sympathetic Democrat and/or Republican members of Congress? I don't mean a little protest like January 6, 2001, I mean a coup d'état that results in a regime change, and one that had the full weight of the US military, law enforcement, and the public behind it.

The poll is anonymous and your choice will not be visible.

Interesting and telling that all the lefties wanting Biden in gave you a thumbs down, meantime their party effectively did just that, a real coup, clandestinely rather than overtly, with the DNC and Hillary creating the fake FISA report and fake Russia scandal, two fake impeachments, then stealing the elections leading to the J6 riot they set up and wanted.

Interesting and telling that all the lefties wanting Biden in gave you a thumbs down, meantime their party effectively did just that, a real coup, clandestinely rather than overtly, with the DNC and Hillary creating the fake FISA report and fake Russia scandal, two fake impeachments, then stealing the elections leading to the J6 riot they set up and wanted.

Exactly, and very perceptive of you, sir. We didn't have an election in 2020: We underwent a forced "regime change." The 2020 riots were all leading up to that.

No but I would support legal insurrection against a whole bunch of state governments.

Exactly, and very perceptive of you, sir. We didn't have an election in 2020: We underwent a forced "regime change." The 2020 riots were all leading up to that.

Part of the problem with "proving" the 2020 election a fraud, in effect a political coup, is that none of the courts are charged with such broad authority to be able to look at the total picture of everything done, plus, the institutional embarrassment of both the courts, government and media dealing with an issue that none of them want to admit happened because they all had a hand in allowing it to happen, directly or indirectly, as a means of protecting their own power from a "madman" like Trump charged with returning power back to the common people.

Yes. They're totally controlling it right now. It's become like a dictatorship and that's not how America is supposed to be. Especially since people gave their lives so we can be free. Our freedom has been paid for in blood and they're (the democrats) just overlooking all of that.

Somebody needs to show this to the white house right now. It's from one of my favorite films The Majestic.

I could be for that for sure. What government programs are we ditching!

I would rather ditch our current administration than any programs and throw them out of the country since they don't love it or respect it anyways. Let's throw them out of the white house and then throw them out of here! Who's with me? :biggrin: (I don't mean that as literally us btw, I mean for us to support that decision.)

Knowing what you now know, would you support a real insurgency against President Biden, Vice President Harris, members of the Biden/Harris cabinet, and sympathetic Democrat and/or Republican members of Congress? I don't mean a little protest like January 6, 2001, I mean a coup d'état that results in a regime change, and one that had the full weight of the US military, law enforcement, and the public behind it.

The poll is anonymous and your choice will not be visible.
No because so far at least it can't be shown that the harm they are doing to the country is irreparable.

I would rather ditch our current administration than any programs and throw them out of the country since they don't love it or respect it anyways. Let's throw them out of the white house and then throw them out of here! Who's with me? :biggrin: (I don't mean that as literally us btw, I mean for us to support that decision.)
How about both?

Marxism, wokeism, ignorance, elitism, redistribution of wealth, abortion, the power of academia, punitive gun laws, excessive taxation...

To start with.
So far so good. Can we add elimination of about 90% of the federal government and around the same of regulatory laws!

That just leads to the next set of assholes operating the same way. Why bother.

Nobody’s paying attention………….

As the war in Ukraine rages, the WHO is quietly scheming to strip US and 193 other countries of their national sovereignty​

The fools on Jan 6 thought their insurrection was going to be successful. Many of our right wing politicians participated.
The FBI participated they lead these people to entering the building .

Forum List

Back