Would you support an insurrection against US government if you knew it was going to be successful?

What say ye?

• Yes

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Knowing what you now know, would you support a real insurgency against President Biden, Vice President Harris, members of the Biden/Harris cabinet, and sympathetic Democrat and/or Republican members of Congress? I don't mean a little protest like January 6, 2001, I mean a coup d'état that results in a regime change, and one that had the full weight of the US military, law enforcement, and the public behind it.

The poll is anonymous and your choice will not be visible.

Last edited:
No. Once a coup happens, the nation will never be the same. Free and fair elections , or at least free, would never happen again. Half the nation would be in support of the coup, and half the nation against. It would spark a bloody civil war, and if one side wins, it will ensure that its party will remain in power, creating a dictatorship at worst, a monarchy at best.

Knowing what you now know, would you support a real insurgency against President Biden, Vice President Harris, members of the Biden/Harris cabinet, and sympathetic Democrat and/or Republican members of Congress? I don't mean a little protest like January 6, 2001, I mean a coup d'état that results in a regime change, and one that had the full weight of the US military, law enforcement, and the public behind it.

The poll is anonymous and your choice will not be visible.
Keep me appraised, I can do a modern Paul Revere, hop on my bike riding through the neighborhood yelling "the Democrats are coming! The Democrats are coming!"

No. Once a coup happens, the nation will never be the same. Free and fair elections , or at least free, would never happen again. Half the nation would be in support of the coup, and half the nation against. It would spark a bloody civil war, and if one side wins, it will ensure that its party will remain in power, creating a dictatorship at worst, a monarchy at best.

I agree with Confederate. It is our job (and it appears to be happening) to elect people to counter balance these clowns.

If having free elections while everyone is so pissed at the Administration doesn't get them losing 30 to 60% of their power in the congressional chambers, then people certainly aren't pissed enough to do an actual coup anyhow.

A coup would bring the dollar and the economy crashing down, along with foreign investment leaving the country instantly. These people deserve to be tossed ASAP, and a whole lot of people across the world are rooting for us to do that this November, legally.

No, but I would definitely support a holiday for all police and a no holds barred brawl between all right wing groups and left wing groups. Let's get to it and settle it.
I missed that in the constitution...

Founding Fathers missed a trick there.... So you annual one day civil war for a day, the purge was meant to give a warning against this...

So you are good with a violent over throwing of the government from a minority as long as they support your policies...

How fucked up is that...

As long as it's done in the right sometimes violence is needed to make change. Just look at the civil war and American revolution. So yes, obviously I said yes that I would support the idea.

mp212.jpg
How bout if these guys ran the Show Again ?

I missed that in the constitution...

Founding Fathers missed a trick there.... So you annual one day civil war for a day, the purge was meant to give a warning against this...
We're in a cultural civil war with occasional violence, so why not just get it over with. Give the cops a day off and both sides get to it.

I don't think it's bad enough yet for a real insurrection, it's on its way though. If democrats are in control again next time then it might be time for one.

But I will say this. If a real insurrection happened now, I wouldn't do a damn thing to stop it or even open my mouth.

We're close to the point where the good guys that love america and Americans need to take her back before it's too late and kick out the garbage.

Forum List

Back