Would you support an insurrection against US government if you knew it was going to be successful?

What say ye?

• Yes

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
Knowing what you now know, would you support a real insurgency against President Biden, Vice President Harris, members of the Biden/Harris cabinet, and sympathetic Democrat and/or Republican members of Congress? I don't mean a little protest like January 6, 2001, I mean a coup d'état that results in a regime change, and one that had the full weight of the US military, law enforcement, and the public behind it.

The poll is anonymous and your choice will not be visible.

No....we aren't there yet.

democrat communist rino good cop bad cop.jpg

Knowing what you now know, would you support a real insurgency against President Biden, Vice President Harris, members of the Biden/Harris cabinet, and sympathetic Democrat and/or Republican members of Congress? I don't mean a little protest like January 6, 2001, I mean a coup d'état that results in a regime change, and one that had the full weight of the US military, law enforcement, and the public behind it.

We let the filthy ass bastards get away with stealing the 2020 election with no consequences.

If they try that shit again then I think it is time for the streets to run red with the blood of tyrants, like our Founding Fathers encouraged us to do.

That conservatives advocate for treason and the destruction of our democratic institutions comes as no surprise of course.

I don't think anything illegal has been mentioned in this thread.
You mean illegal like an insurrection or supporting an insurrection? Is supporting an insurrection illegal? I guess that depend on what type of support that is. Supporting an insurrection by simply agreeing that it should happen..... probably not. Supporting by helping to organize or plan an insurrection... probably so.

No. Once a coup happens, the nation will never be the same. Free and fair elections , or at least free, would never happen again. Half the nation would be in support of the coup, and half the nation against. It would spark a bloody civil war, and if one side wins, it will ensure that its party will remain in power, creating a dictatorship at worst, a monarchy at best.
Dictatorships normally replace failed empires.

The fools on Jan 6 thought their insurrection was going to be successful. Many of our right wing politicians participated.
Yeah, they had a lot of faith in their selfie sticks as weapons, didn't they?

(Just as an aside -- I can't believe how many of these dimwittedcraps on this board are STILL trying to convince us that they actually believe that J6 was about "insurrection". They must believe that we are as stupid as they are in reality.)

Last edited:

Never.

Also, what do you mean by “knowing what you know”? What do you know?

I know that Joe Biden is not qualified and neither is Harris. Dems are liars and will do anything to keep office. But that does not equal an insurgence. I think they’ll lose big in November and Biden will be voted out in 2024, if he even runs.

Last edited:
Yeah, they had a lot of faith in their selfie sticks as weapons, didn't they?

(Just as an aside -- I can't believe how many of these dimwittedcraps on this board are STILL trying to convince us that they actually believe that J6 was about "insurrection". They must believe that we are as stupid as they are in reality.)
There is no doubt the right is seen as stupid. How else would you explain Marge Green or Louie Gohmert, or so many others?

You would be a fool to comment if youo would support and insurrection in this day and age.

Remind us again how kneeling during the anthem before kick off is traitorous. :cuckoo:

Given that I hate the Federal Government and I want Texas independence, my vote is a resounding "YES"

:dunno:

Forum List

Back