CDZ Would you still bring your children or grandchildren to Disney after their recent behavior?

We've gone twice, yrs ago. Cali and Fla. If I knew then what Disney really represented, we would have vomited considering it

I hope they see such a decline.

Every conserv should boycott that place. That would really show them with a 40% decline

Place is an overpriced ripoff anyway. You can get way more for your money

Hmmmm....Mikey and Minnie are a male and female couple. What's next, Mikey is a closet homosexual dinging Daffy?

Are they really male and female????.......Not so fast......

If I buy a box of cereal at the store and the box has a promo on it for a Disney movie I either look for a box that doesn't have it or I wait till the end of the promo. And I don't watch their movies, I pirate the few I want to see.

I refuse to support Disney with one thin dime. Honestly I wanted to go to Disneyland or world now that I'm an adult and can afford it but that won't ever happen.

I miss 90s Disney they were great back then. But now they are a terrible company.

If I buy a box of cereal at the store and the box has a promo on it for a Disney movie I either look for a box that doesn't have it or I wait till the end of the promo. And I don't watch their movies, I pirate the few I want to see.

I refuse to support Disney with one thin dime. Honestly I wanted to go to Disneyland or world now that I'm an adult and can afford it but that won't ever happen.

I miss 90s Disney they were great back then. But now they are a terrible company.
What are they doing to themselves......lololol

What a marketing plan...............lololol

90% of America is against this transgender mentally ill nonsense

When the frick did they add IA to LBGQT

JCA.......LOLOLOLOLOL

What is the I and A.....No. Maybe you shouldn't tell me

Is this nonsense going to be 26 letters eventually
Vote for Anyone Who Advocates Outlawing Homosexual Activity

On the contrary, they'll reduce it to one letter, P for Pedophile.

LIBERAL LOGIC 101 (Require Course at the University)

FACT: Even hardened criminals hate pedophiles.
ACADEMIC CONCLUSION: Anyone who opposes Pedosexual Rights has the mindset of a hardened criminal.

I've been to Disney World four times, but if I went back to Florida, Disney would not be on my visit list, mainly due to ticket price.

Been to Paris, never been to and would never consider going to Euro Disney. My kids are grown up so I'm not into Disney anything. They've bought so much up (even Star Wars), all the film's etc.. have gone crap.

No.

Coming soon from Disney Woke studios !!!

Timeless classics like "Cinderfella" :rolleyes:

1648765914154.png

I much prefer Universal which is just down the road a bit

Who needs that annoying "small small world" ride? It's torture. So is the whole experience when it wasn't psychotically woke.

Any place where the tour guides carry things that look like cattle prods is secretly fascist anyway.

No "Boys and Girls"? Ladies and Gentlemen"? Accounting on how many public cast members tick off a box? About 1/2 of the cast oppose all this. They should replace the Disney Board out in Cali.

Never going near one again. THEY LIED about the Florida bill that ONLY bans sexualizing 5 to 9 yr olds. That's PATHETICALLY DISHONEST AND creepy.

We've gone twice, yrs ago. Cali and Fla. If I knew then what Disney really represented, we would have vomited considering it

Every conserv should boycott that place. That would really show them with a 40% decline

Hmmmm....Mikey and Minnie are a male and female couple. What's next, Mikey is a closet homosexual dinging Daffy?

How did you know know this about Disney already? This is not a new stance by any means.

NOPE.... AND I JUST GOT RID OF ALL OF MY DISNEY SUBSCRIPTION STUFF THERE WERE SEVERAL SUBSCRIPTIONS.

WHEN I GOT THE EMAIL SAYING SORRY TO SEE YOU GO... I REPLIED: SORRY TO SEE YOU BECOME GENDER-PHOBIC MORONS.

Never been there but might have considered going if I'd been invited by someone who wanted to treat.

Not so much any more.

Hell, yes. My family and I love Disneyworld and had annual passes for many years. Spent no less than 50K there. I take my family there because it's a great theme park and couldn't care less about their politics. Never once have we gone there and not had a great time.
Not surprised.

Forum List

Back