Would You Sign a Petition for Free College?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
These liberal supporters of the idea are having second thoughts

I support free Community College or Trade School for all

If the point of the OP is …..how do we pay for it?
It is a worthy tax expenditure

Last edited:
These liberal supporters of the idea are having second thoughts

View attachment 577366
How about free college for math degrees. biotechnical degrees. chemical engineering degrees.

How about free college for any non liberal arts course

Then we charge triple for any liberal arts degrees

A liberal arts degree is a cop out for the lazy. It should not even be a valid degree

Last edited:
yes i support an educated population...we have seen what happens in the last years with an uneducated population....government snow?
We've seen what happened in 2020 with an uneducated population.

At best, "we" vote for Santa Claus.

At worst, elections are easily stolen and the masses believe the Democrat Media lies

I support free Community College or Trade School for all

If the point of the OP is …..how do we pay for it?
It is a worthy tax expenditure

Why not free Elite University for all instead? I remember how much Gov. Sarah Palin was pilloried by libs because she attended community college and didn't go to a top school. Community college and trade school won't qualify people to serve as top government officials.

Why not free Elite University for all instead? I remember how much Gov. Sarah Palin was pilloried by libs because she attended community college and didn't go to a top school. Community college and trade school won't qualify people to serve as top government officials.
Palin was pilloried because she was a fucking moron

I would sign the petition if the babe with the petition is hot -- Not for the dude in the video.

We've seen what happened in 2020 with an uneducated population.

At best, "we" vote for Santa Claus.

At worst, elections are easily stolen and the masses believe the Democrat Media lies
kirk-gibson.gif

When you go in hock for 80k for a Arts History degree, a Head Burger Flipping Job is about what you'll get. You probably won't have to go through Junior Burger Flipper status though
Hardly a typical college outcome. The more typical outcome is that a degree in business or law or any "practical" degree is not the automatic route to upper middle class it used to be. The competition among graduates for low-paying entry level positions is brutal. Meanwhile the demand for skilled trades is pushing wages higher than I have ever seen them.

Afghanistan cost us two trillion a year. They never worry about that because it makes them feel like they have genitals
Leaving that way will cost us so dearly in every way

Since I've read your post I've been touching myself

Afghanistan cost us two trillion a year. They never worry about that because it makes them feel like they have genitals

I don’t see Republicans circulating periods about building a wall and asking those who sign how much of their salary they are willing to pay for it.

Forum List

Back