Zone1 Would You Make A Relative Change Your Baby's Diaper?

The fact was……she WAS there and refused to help in an emergency

If she had not been there, he would have had to drop off the call. Which he ended up doing even though there was someone else there who could have helped
answer the question

What would this guy have done if his niece was not there and why didn't he just do that?

Learn to read
You didn't answer the question you proposed another scenario

Why is it you think people should foist their responsibilities onto others?

All I know is that if I had anyone staying with me I would not demand they do anything that I would normally do if they were not there

You didn't answer the question you proposed another scenario

Why is it you think people should foist their responsibilities onto others?

All I know is that if I had anyone staying with me I would not demand they do anything that I would normally do if they were not there
Read post 99 and get back to me

A screaming baby is an emergency
An important phone call is an emergency

A spoiled 18 year old who can’t be bothered is no emergency
Not really but keep trying.

What would this guy have done if his niece was not there and why didn't he just do that?

why won't you just answer the question?
Because the question is nonsense. She was there. Suppose it was a fire. Suppose the bath tub was overflowing. You could look for any change you like. Nothing is going to change the predictable result of this selfish, entitled girl's behavior. She should show some gratitude that they were given two weeks and not put out on the spot.

Read post #99

:slap:
you never answered the question you just made another assumption

He would not have had to leave the call. He could have muted his phone and listened as he changed the diaper

I've seen friends of mine multitask a diaper change with a phone call before it really isn't that tough. And no I did not offer to change the diaper because I don't do babies

Because the question is nonsense. She was there. Suppose it was a fire. Suppose the bath tub was overflowing. You could look for any change you like. Nothing is going to change the predictable result of this selfish, entitled girl's behavior. She should show some gratitude that they were given two weeks and not put out on the spot.

I suspect the babies mother was fed up with having permanent house guests. Taking care of a baby, working full time and having a couple of freeloaders to deal with will do that.

Two weeks notice was more than generous

It's not nonsense. It's the father's responsibility and he would have changed the diaper while still listening in on his conference call.

I would never demand that anyone staying with me do the things I would do if they were not there.

IMO this guy is the asshole not the niece.

I suspect the babies mother was fed up with having permanent house guests. Taking care of a baby, working full time and having a couple of freeloaders to deal with will do that.

Two weeks notice was more than generous
Another assumption.

You have no clue whether or not the guests had been helping out around the place

you never answered the question you just made another assumption

He would not have had to leave the call. He could have muted his phone and listened as he changed the diaper

I've seen friends of mine multitask a diaper change with a phone call before it really isn't that tough. And no I did not offer to change the diaper because I don't do babies
Now you are making assumptions.

The facts presented were that his having to take care of the baby resulted in his being dropped from the call.
The main reason he was pissed at a selfish 18 year old.

It's not nonsense. It's the father's responsibility and he would have changed the diaper while still listening in on his conference call.

I would never demand that anyone staying with me do the things I would do if they were not there.

IMO this guy is the asshole not the niece.
Then this wonderful, hard working, girl is better off done with these slave drivers.

Now you are making assumptions.

The facts presented were that his having to take care of the baby resulted in his being dropped from the call.
The main reason he was pissed at a selfish 18 year old.
If he can't handle having a kid maybe he shouldn't have had one

Forum List

Back