Would You Like To Puke?

26047133_1549149265172413_7166575340177409593_n.jpg

Who are the little kids? They're being bad, btw. :rolleyes:

Is it me? or does Michelle still look like a Wookie, and Obama is looking like the dentist kid in that Burl Ives thing?

The thing with Abominable Snowman and Baby New Year?

Why do you click on shit like this? I mean to are essentially triggering yourself. Seems self destructive to me.

They're gone. Move on...

It's fun, and they're not gone until they shut up.
I think I've heard Obama speak once since he left office. I choose not to listen. That was my point. I try not to read things that may aggravate me, especially when it's things beyond my control.
Same goes for all the Trump hysteria. At the end of the day it means NOTHING to me so why let myself get worked up for nothing...

Why do you click on shit like this? I mean to are essentially triggering yourself. Seems self destructive to me.

They're gone. Move on...

I think I've heard Obama speak once since he left office. I choose not to listen. That was my point. I try not to read things that may aggravate me, especially when it's things beyond my control.
Same goes for all the Trump hysteria. At the end of the day it means NOTHING to me so why let myself get worked up for nothing...

He is working with Tom Perez and the party behind the scenes.

Are you offended?

Damn, it was nice back then to have a President that was elected by the majority of the country. I wonder if that'll ever happen again, or if republicans will sabotage the system into minority rule. :dunno:
President Trump and Barry Soetoro both became our president as a result of each state's electoral votes. Got a problem with it? Cuba's only 90 miles offshore, Canada just across the border, as is Mexico.

Have a Happy Trump New Year!

They're gone. Move on...

He is working with Tom Perez and the party behind the scenes.
And this is new how?

Forum List

Back