Would you have an explanation for this mystery?

It's impressive, I'm not an expert on whether or not it's true.:dunno:

But I wanted to share it with you

If the video is not faked? the man seems to come from nowhere?:dunno:

Gotta admit that is wierd. Two different camera angles showing the same thing kinda eliminates it being a video artifact.

I cannot explain it.

Because I'm bored, I downloaded it and viewed it frame by frame. here is the first frame where he appears. Just fun with editing I believe

dimensionman.jpg

Here he is 7 frames later, coming out from behind whatever that is
dimensionman2.jpg

Because I'm bored, I downloaded it and viewed it frame by frame. here is the first frame where he appears. Just fun with editing I believe

dimensionman.jpg

dimensionman2.jpg
Thank you Death Angel, it's possible ... but the pole is very thin can he hide behind? but it's true that if he is farther automatically he is slimmer and the man with the pink vest walk in front of him at the same time so otherwise it would be a fake?

dimensionman.jpg

dimensionman2.jpg
Thank you Death Angel, it's possible ... but the pole is very thin can he hide behind? but it's true that if he is farther automatically he is slimmer and the man with the pink vest walk in front of him at the same time so otherwise it would be a fake?
I think it is fake. The person editing the video introduced the man at that point.

There are numerous such videos on youtube. Most have debunked versions.
One of the popular ones was a guy appearing in a lab coat and semi barely misses him on road. It was debunked some time ago.

There are numerous such videos on youtube. Most have debunked versions.
One of the popular ones was a guy appearing in a lab coat and semi barely misses him on road. It was debunked some time ago.
Even with my limited skills, I could create a video lo like it.

The fact that NO ONE appears surprised that a man just appears out of nowhere tells me this is some creative video editing.

Forum List

Back