Would You Guys Be Interested In A Springtime Class Of Mine?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Rules:

1. Absolutely NO politics!! This if for class discussion ONLY!! (Except if it fits in the discussion about my class like showing patience towards liberals and stuff.)

(So far that's the only one, but when class actually starts there will be more rules.)

Qualifications to attend: None, just please be respectful and I decided to open up this class to all religions and beliefs, but there will be no bashing of Christianity and or the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ so I guess you can add that as a rule.

I've done this before on another website (that I got banned from) where it was called "Growing In Christ" and every day in the spring would be a different subject on how we can grow and become better Christians in the Lord and occasionally I gave homework for activities that you could do on your own and then we would all share them with each other the next day. Would anybody be interested in that? I'm only going to do it if I have people interested. If I get enough people saying that they want to do it, It'll be starting on March first, but only if I get enough people. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I see no problem with you starting a thread to do your class. You probably need to state some rules in the opening post so that your thread/class is not derailed by non-believers.

Edit: You might consider using the Debate Now forum to help you enforce the rules of the thread.

• Banned
Oh no. LMFAO what did he do now!? Haha

I just have them on ignore because they always bring politics in it,.. but I'm going to ask my good old buddy Meister who is both a Christian and a good friend of mine to see what he thinks about this and if there is an official way of going about it. Like I remember some of the topics we covered before was honesty, patience, compassion, things like that where I tend to fail a lot when it comes to the liberals,.. but that's why it's a class. I might be the teacher, but I'm also still learning every day. :)

• Banned
Oh come on guys! Please don't start derailing my thread by talking politics, I only want people interested in taking this class to respond. Like are we seriously doing this already? :rolleyes:

I've done this before on another website (that I got banned from) where it was called "Growing In Christ" and every day in the spring would be a different subject on how we can grow and become better Christians in the Lord and occasionally I gave homework for activities that you could do on your own and then we would all share them with each other the next day. Would anybody be interested in that? I'm only going to do it if I have people interested. If I get enough people saying that they want to do it, It'll be starting on March first, but only if I get enough people. :)
I will be interested from an atheist's POV, if you could tolerate same. Not to spam off-topic but to provide alternative explanations.

I will also suggest that you could appeal to the moderator team for careful policing. It would be very good for this forum to be able to experience a decent and rational discussion.

Just not without atheist input or it would juse become a circle uhhhh, whatever?

Oh come on guys! Please don't start derailing my thread by talking politics, I only want people interested in taking this class to respond. Like are we seriously doing this already? :rolleyes:
They are proving my point that you will need to set down enforceable rules, hence the Debate Now Forum may be appropriate.

I will be interested from an atheist's POV, if you could tolerate same. Not to spam off-topic but to provide alternative explanations.

I will also suggest that you could appeal to the moderator team for careful policing. It would be very good for this forum to be able to experience a decent and rational discussion.

Just not without atheist input or it would juse become a circle uhhhh, whatever?

I would possibly be open to that. :)

They are proving my point that you will need to set down enforceable rules, hence the Debate Now Forum may be appropriate.

Yeah, I know. Also if anybody is not up for the idea I'd like to hear it too, I just wish everyone would stay on topic as this is about Jesus not Trump or Biden or anything.

Here you are:
Why I’m an Atheist.

I've been a RC all my life till up to 10 years ago. Some say I was strong into my faith. I studied the bible, extra circular stuff, and I read everything I could get my hands on. Way more since they have come out with the internet. I really miss having my best friend, its not what I wanted or expected when I started investigating. Do you know what over the years have got me, the end of faith, it was a long process, do you understand what losing you best friend does to you?? I assume you don't, you have your best friend.

I no longer do, but I found truth, sometimes the truth is not easy. I'm a full fledge atheist now. I never started out by being an atheist, in my late 40's I become one.

I can't go back, once you find out the truth. I don't expect you to be, but I am sick of those who are anti-abortion, or anti-gay or anti trans. We all should live being free, if you don't hurt one another. Laws are there for reason.

Oh good Meister responded. So do you have any ideas about this? I think going into the debate forum is sounding like a better and better idea.

Class syllabus and your qualifications?

Yes, if your class topic is The Holy Ghost. What or who is the Holy Ghost? Mom always said somebody is watching you, best guess, the Holy Ghost.

Last edited:
Yes, if your class topic is The Holy Ghost. What or who is the Holy Ghost? Mom always said somebody is watching you, best guess, the Holy Ghost.

It could be. It also has things just like good morals Christians or anybody else should have like helping others or being kind. :) (And so far it looks like it has a pretty good following. Thanks to Meister for the edit and I sure hope that the rules are clear. I would also invite him to participate, or possibly be a co-teacher of mine. :D)

Also tagging JGalt because he might actually be interested in this,.. oh and this class would go from March first to June first for the record. :)

Forum List

Back