Debate Now Who in the end puts order in society?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexandrosTsolis

Feb 1, 2022
Hi all,

responders who waste my time and effort will be ignored, cause do I really have to waste my time and effort with idiots all the time?

The subject is who in the end puts order in society.

Some of you will hurry to write back...don't...think again what you read yet, and remember you ain't funny yet...

For the rest of you I am waiting, please put some time and effort to think, and don't treat this as a joke cause,

I really am having fun here with all of you...

When you have a group of people and you give them money, but also it happens that there are no laws that this group of people follows specifying how violence plays out, so that violence isn't the law in the group, then people in the group follow violence, and whoever masters violence, this one in the group people follow and then people built an economy around this one, regardless who you want to give money to, but regardless how violence in the group plays out, and...

regardless of the time...people in the group want to play and have fun in their lives from their nature, or when people in the group don't want to have fun in their lives, then their lives are not fun, and then their lives are meaningless to them in reality, as nature doesn't seem to have a reason to make a not fun life meaningful over and over...and over in time...as it wouldn't be really funny for the one living such a life, would it really?

At the moment of birth of one of the people in the group, another one from the group has to be there, meaning another one has to be there to give birth to one, and another one is free after giving birth to kill one, but that doesn't make sense for another one to do at that moment, as the nature of another one is to want to raise one, and one has to understand, that regardless the nature of another one, nature's law is another one is really free to kill one, at the moment of birth.

When you have a group of people where violence is the law, over and over and over in time, in order for this group to sustain all the violence in reality, some are needed to give birth to the ones to commit violence from their nature, and some are needed to do that so that there are some still left, after all the violence is committed, and that is by some deciding together who is not fun in the group, so that the rest in the group show to the ones who commit violence against the will of the ones who can give birth from their nature how...

...MAMA in the end puts order.

do I really have to waste my time and effort with idiots all the time, player?

what do you player really think?

hah?
Perhaps I was a little too blunt in my first response. Your OP is unintelligable. Perhaps you can reword it to possibly make sense.

Perhaps I was a little too blunt in my first response. Your OP is unintelligable. Perhaps you can reword it to possibly make sense.
perhaps you simply didn't read the first line?
Here...

...responders who waste my time and effort will be ignored, cause do I really have to waste my time and effort with idiots all the time?

perhaps you simply didn't read the first line?
Here...

...responders who waste my time and effort will be ignored, cause do I really have to waste my time and effort with idiots all the time?
Yes. The massive number of responses to this thread shows how clear and pertinant your OP is to, well, anything.

Yes. The massive number of responses to this thread shows how clear and pertinant your OP is to, well, anything.
keep imagine stuff player...

...something else than anything you can imagine keeps happening around you in reality...

...as you player really didn't do everything...

...everything was done player before you existed...

...as you can verify yourself wherever you are by looking around and noticing how the dead things behave in the way that nature planned over and over and ...over...

...so that the alive ones that are completely free to wonder, to be able to make some sense of the world around them as the wonder in a fun way for them...

...or else I am afraid the universe didn't really have to do anything further for the living beings to be able to have fun in their lives, after all the laws for the dead things where completed...

...as nature made the dead ones behave over and over and over the same way in reality, so that the living ones who are free to behave in any way, to be able to follow nature's plan which is really fun, and not get caught up with "money" stories from idiots who can't appreciate nature....

It is Ms. Emily Wisnowski, 432 Mockingbird Terrace, Fort Wayne, Indiana. She's the one you need to talk to.

Hi all,

responders who waste my time and effort will be ignored, cause do I really have to waste my time and effort with idiots all the time?

The subject is who in the end puts order in society.

Some of you will hurry to write back...don't...think again what you read yet, and remember you ain't funny yet...

For the rest of you I am waiting, please put some time and effort to think, and don't treat this as a joke cause,

I really am having fun here with all of you...

When you have a group of people and you give them money, but also it happens that there are no laws that this group of people follows specifying how violence plays out, so that violence isn't the law in the group, then people in the group follow violence, and whoever masters violence, this one in the group people follow and then people built an economy around this one, regardless who you want to give money to, but regardless how violence in the group plays out, and...

regardless of the time...people in the group want to play and have fun in their lives from their nature, or when people in the group don't want to have fun in their lives, then their lives are not fun, and then their lives are meaningless to them in reality, as nature doesn't seem to have a reason to make a not fun life meaningful over and over...and over in time...as it wouldn't be really funny for the one living such a life, would it really?

At the moment of birth of one of the people in the group, another one from the group has to be there, meaning another one has to be there to give birth to one, and another one is free after giving birth to kill one, but that doesn't make sense for another one to do at that moment, as the nature of another one is to want to raise one, and one has to understand, that regardless the nature of another one, nature's law is another one is really free to kill one, at the moment of birth.

When you have a group of people where violence is the law, over and over and over in time, in order for this group to sustain all the violence in reality, some are needed to give birth to the ones to commit violence from their nature, and some are needed to do that so that there are some still left, after all the violence is committed, and that is by some deciding together who is not fun in the group, so that the rest in the group show to the ones who commit violence against the will of the ones who can give birth from their nature how...

FEAR of the unknown???

FEAR of the unknown???
It isn't unknown, it is something else than anything you can imagine...

...if what seems to be happening in reality was always unknown...

...you would never know how to imagine reality in a really funny way...

...which most of you sad excuses for players do not seem to be able to do...

...YOU HAVE TO HAVE FUN IN LIFES DAILY AND BE CAREFUL PLAYERS...

...or else life doesn't have any other way to be fun for you...

...and then I am afraid that we have to spend more time and effort listening to how you don't know to have fun in reality...

...like whining little babies whose mama has forgotten them...your mama hasn't forgotten you...

Clarifications
What is your MAMA?
You MAMA is the rest. What is the rest?
The rest is all there really is minus you. And who am I?
I am no one, I don't know who the hell you think you are! Why?
Cause you ain't someone, and you ain't fooling no one buddy!
Nature is a lady,
justice is blind, and...

I'm sure the OP understands what the hell he or she is talking about but the rest of us don't have a clue.

For once I agree with BULLDOG.

I'm sure the OP understands what the hell he or she is talking about but the rest of us don't have a clue.

For once I agree with BULLDOG.
Wakey, wakey player...

You are not trying to stay on the subject player,

trying to pretend to me that you don't understand what I write to you and still spend time and effort reading and replying over, and over...and...over...still don't understand....and over, and over... and over spend time reading and replying...

you sure your behavior looks sensible to others reading your comments player, seeing you not understanding over, and over...and over...but guess what...here you are again "not understanding"....

Do I really have to spend time and effort to read your replies if you are not addressing what we are discussing on this thread player?

What is that?

Here's what the problem with money is.

In the end, what’s the summary?

Nature is a lady…

Whatever we do with money, the way we do it has to not ignore the time and effort that we have to spend to do it, otherwise…

Whatever we do with money, the way we do it may ignore the time and effort that we have to spend to do it, but in this case…

If in the end, whatever we do with money, the way we do it may ignore the time and effort that we have to spend to do it, then it doesn’t seem to me that if we want to do whatever we do with money, again…and again…and…again…that we can continue to ignore the time and effort we have to spend to do it, and continue to really have fun, does it seem to you?

Justice is blind, and…

After girls, someplace sometime, have ended talking to one another and have together decided, they point out the ones who are not fun, and the rest show them how…

…MAMA in the end puts order.

Wakey, wakey player...

trying to pretend to me that you don't understand what I write to you and still spend time and effort reading and replying over, and over...and...over...still don't understand....and over, and over... and over spend time reading and replying...

you sure your behavior looks sensible to others reading your comments player, seeing you not understanding over, and over...and over...but guess what...here you are again "not understanding"....

Do I really have to spend time and effort to read your replies if you are not addressing what we are discussing on this thread player?

What is that?

Are you on mind altering drugs?

...asking for a friend.

Are you on mind altering drugs?

...asking for a friend.
Wakey, wakey player...

What is that?

Wakey, wakey player...

What is that?

We had a phrase many years ago that described people like you.

"Beaucoup Dinky Dau"

We had a phrase many years ago that described people like you.

"Beaucoup Dinky Dau"

What is that?

What is that?

I'm sure you think you have stumbled across some profound insight into some great anthropological revelation, much in the way a 5th grade science student first thinks about our solar system as an atom inside a larger structure and can't wait to tell his mother about his world changing theory. When you come back to this post a few months in the future, you'll see it for the incoherent scrabble that it is. And for your sake, don't show that to any sober people in the real world.

Meanwhile, and I'm just sayin, you might want to let this post die and hope everyone forgets about it.

I'm sure you think you have stumbled across some profound insight into some great anthropological revelation, much in the way a 5th grade science student first thinks about our solar system as an atom inside a larger structure and can't wait to tell his mother about his world changing theory. When you come back to this post a few months in the future, you'll see it for the incoherent scrabble that it is. And for your sake, don't show that to any sober people in the real world.

Meanwhile, and I'm just sayin, you might want to let this post die and hope everyone forgets about it.
Nah player, everyone will remember this...watch and learn...

What is that?

Quote Reply AlexandrosTsolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back