Zone1 would you give up your right to vote if???

would you give up your right to vote if you never had to pay income taxs

• Total voters
I would gladly opt out of voting in exchange for opting out of all taxation.
"all" is pushing it,, some taxs go for the things you do everyday,,

if youre willing to stay home with no utilities and never own a car and walk every where I would be OK with that,,

we arent a democracy and because of that it changes everything you said,,,

because we are a republic that protects minorities from the majority rule,,
so as long as the law protects me from harm voting isnt such a big deal at a personal; level,,
America is a Republic with representative democracy.

"all" is pushing it,, some taxs go for the things you do everyday,,

if youre willing to stay home with no utilities and never own a car and walk every where I would be OK with that,,
We can say the things you typed. It is the massive corruption and agendas of government largesse that we question. Roads are different than a woman having several abortions and children with different baby daddies. That exists. And it costs.

Fuck no I wouldn't.

I'll gladly pay taxes to keep the Biden administration out of office. I'd rather pay taxes than watch my country be systematically taken apart and rebuilt by globalists.

Fuck no I wouldn't.

I'll gladly pay taxes to keep the Biden administration out of office. I'd rather pay taxes than watch my country be systematically taken apart and rebuilt by globalists.
you paid taxs and hes still in office,,

would you give up your right to vote if you never paid income tax??

that would include all aspects of politics like advocating or donating to candidates,

it wouldnt include advocating for other rights like listed in the bill of rights,,

I dont believe someone on welfare for more than a yr shouldnt be allowed to vote on anything other than candidates,, no voting on tax increases or other social issues,,

I feel you gave that up when you wanted society to provide your basic essentials,,
When was the last time a tax increase was ever on a federal ballot?

There is no reason do deny anyone who is legally eligible a vote.

The fact is most people don't vote anyway so the people you want to deny the right to vote probably aren't voting
if they are living off what other people make they shouldnt be allowed to vote themselves more money,, more so when its generational,,

would you give up your right to vote if you never paid income tax??
Absolutely. That's a lot of money, and frankly, most voters are idiots (even the ones who pay taxes). I'm never going to be able to counter them at the ballot box. There are far more impactful ways to influence politics.

Then change the Constitution
the constitution doesnt allow for welfare let alone generational welfare,,

so all we have to do is have then sign away their rights or no money for you,,

and then if it gets over 3-5 yrs they are moved to someplace like NYC with the bridges removed and forced to live there,,

either pay your fair share or be considered a ward of the state unable to care for themselves,,

Absolutely. That's a lot of money, and frankly, most voters are idiots (even the ones who pay taxes). I'm never going to be able to counter them at the ballot box. There are far more impactful ways to influence politics.
you wouldnt be allowed to be in any political activity,,

you wouldnt be allowed to be in any political activity,,
You only prohibited supporting or advocating for specific candidates. But whatever. I'm fine with being sneaky. Lots of ways to work around shitty government. And, again, we're talking a lot of money.

Last edited:
the constitution doesnt allow for welfare let alone generational welfare,,

so all we have to do is have then sign away their rights or no money for you,,

and then if it gets over 3-5 yrs they are moved to someplace like NYC with the bridges removed and forced to live there,,

either pay your fair share or be considered a ward of the state unable to care for themselves,,

Where in the Constitution does it state that? Federal programs for the poor have not been deemed unconstitutional but maybe you can file laws suits and run it up through the courts.

Where in the Constitution does it state that? Federal programs for the poor have not been deemed unconstitutional but maybe you can file laws suits and run it up through the courts.
the burden is on you to show where the government can take from one person and give to another without compensation as stated in the last sentence of the 5th amendment,,

dont worry I will wait while you find it, but be warned I have been waiting for the answer to this question for decades and it hasnt come yet,,

Forum List

Back