Would you donate to a fund to send black Americans back to Africa?

Yes in a new york second ! Have obama print them 100k eack + a one way ticket to the home land along with obamas illegal aunt and uncle ? (( who is here illegally for the last 15 years ! )) ? And is still working ?

Isn't that why they created Liberia?

LIBERIA WAS CREATED BY FREED AMERICAN SLAVES 200 YEARS LATER WITH OUT THE WHITE MAN HOLDING THEM DOWN LOOK HOW FAR THEY HAVE COME !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOR-TECGbpc&feature=related]"I will eat you Raw" - 'It's World War III' in Liberia - YouTube[/ame]

I'm reading about some of Abe Lincoln's ideas. Would you donate?

On a Thirty Day Trip? Promise to Kiss the Ground when you get back to Civilization? Sure. I think it's a good idea for a wake-up call. ;)

I spent 20 years in the Navy, I've been to Africa several times. In fact I'm going on vacation to the Ivory Coast next year, great beaches.

I'm reading about some of Abe Lincoln's ideas. Would you donate?

On a Thirty Day Trip? Promise to Kiss the Ground when you get back to Civilization? Sure. I think it's a good idea for a wake-up call. ;)

I spent 20 years in the Navy, I've been to Africa several times. In fact I'm going on vacation to the Ivory Coast next year, great beaches.

Yeah Right, hope the Shark Nets are in good repair. :D Protect your Ding-A-Ling at All Cost. Stay safe. Crazy Times. Bring back some pictures. :)

Yeah Right, hope the Shark Nets are in good repair. :D Protect your Ding-A-Ling at All Cost. Stay safe. Crazy Times. Bring back some pictures. :)

Blacks can't join the Navy and travel the world? How about if I joined to travel the world and have sex with as many exotic women that I could?

A PICTURE BLACK FOLKS RUNNING A COUNTRY
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyWIIMDG_Fg&feature=related]Liberia - An uncivil war Part 4 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back