CDZ Would you approve or disapprove of illegals secretly flown to your city being reshipped to Deleware or Martha's Vineyard?

This fails as a loaded question fallacy.

One cannot expect 'clean debate' with such dishonest sophistry.
Really!!??........Maybe a temper tantrum because you don't want to answer.

I see 2 choices so nothing is loaded except for me tonight

Delaware is already loaded with illegal mexicans.

Generally speaking, I find them more civil than the white trash that try to act black. Delaware has a lot of those kinds of people. The Mexicans are certainly more family oriented. They go to work. They keep their places nice. They're quiet.

Not saying there aren't some bad elements, but that goes with any demographic.

I have noticed that it's the younger generation of illegal Mexicans who seem to be a problem. Ironically, they, too, seem to try to act black.

There's a common denominator in there some place. Culturally speaking.

Last edited:

Generally speaking, I find them more civil than the white trash that try to act black. Delaware has a lot of those kinds of people. The Mexicans are certainly more family oriented. They go to work. They keep their places nice. They're quiet.

I agree with that, but I think the bigger issue has to do with the effect of such a massive influx of people coming in with no means of support and with no regulation on who is arriving.

The Globalist Democrats are only doing this because they see these people as potential votes.

Absolutely approve. They voted for it now take care of them.

Now watch this folks......lol...I did a sneaky and put it in CDZ
They voted for what, the federal program that places children unaccompanied by an adult, that sought refugee status, in to the hands of NGOs? Charities?

That wasn't just democrats way back when the laws and regs and treaties were made.

DeSantis and the NGOs should be working together, and communicating with each other along with Homeland Security dept that handles these underage children who crossed our border.

The federal govt is responsible for distributing these children throughout the US, to charities that can handle them.

But if Florida can not handle so many without hurting Floridians then the governor can have a say in the matter, and the governor and federal agency and non profit charity should come to an agreement, and the federal govt will find another charity in another state, who can handle taking in the children and finding foster homes for them.

Florida is a hugely populated state, with a good portion of citizens that speak spanish, and are generous, and take in these foster children to give them homes and make the transition in to this country of ours, less stressful because they speak the language. That's why these Spanish refugee children are sent mostly to states with big populations of Spanish speaking citizens that are willing to Foster them.

What is an “illegal?”
Mostly people who enter the country without a visa with the intent of staying, living and working in the USA. Historically they came from South of the border from Mexico, then the other countries South of Mexico. In recent years it is people from all over the world, India, China, Congo, Somalia, Venezuela, Brazil, Haiti etc. everywhere. The idea was cross the border undetected using smugglers. Then after Trump was elected NGOs started sponsoring caravans and these people were instructed not to avoid Border Patrol be to actually line up at official border points of entry and apply for asylum as an end around technicality. In reality they should have done that in another country as they pass through 5, 8, 10 other countries to get here.

There are some who enter the country with a tourist or student visa and don't go back to their country, but they are much less than the others. There is likely 15 to 30 million here illegally.

Mostly people who enter the country without a visa with the intent of staying, living and working in the USA. Historically they came from South of the border from Mexico, then the other countries South of Mexico. In recent years it is people from all over the world, India, China, Congo, Somalia, Venezuela, Brazil, Haiti etc. everywhere. The idea was cross the border undetected using smugglers. Then after Trump was elected NGOs started sponsoring caravans and these people were instructed not to avoid Border Patrol be to actually line up at official border points of entry and apply for asylum as an end around technicality. In reality they should have done that in another country as they pass through 5, 8, 10 other countries to get here.

There are some who enter the country with a tourist or student visa and don't go back to their country, but they are much less than the others. There is likely 15 to 30 million here illegally.
Most illegals are on expired visas here is what I've read...??

Most illegals are on expired visas here is what I've read...??
Not even close. Many overstay visas but they go back home. DACA is a good snapshot of who they are and where those parents came from.
Grand Total 703,890 Mexico 561,420 El Salvador 26,630 Guatemala 18,220 Honduras 16,730 Peru 7,240 Korea, South 7,170 Brazil 5,810 Ecuador 5,390 Colombia 4,920 Argentina 3,920 Philippines 3,800 Jamaica 2,610 India 2,590 Venezuela 2,430 Dominican Republic 2,340 Uruguay 1,950 Trinidad And Tobago 1,860 Bolivia 1,650 Costa Rica 1,570 Nicaragua 1,400 Chile 1,400 Poland 1,380 Pakistan 1,310 Nigeria 1,040 Guyana 970 Belize 830 Canada 750 Indonesia 710 China 690 Kenya 690 United Kingdom 500 Portugal 500 Bangladesh 480 Mongolia 480 Ghana 470 Panama 430 Israel 360 Italy 350 Bahamas, The 300 Saint Lucia 270 Albania 250 Taiwan 240 Jordan 230 Turkey 220.

Attachments

• 1639680707700.png
    1639680707700.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 22

I have noticed that it's the younger generation of illegal Mexicans who seem to be a problem. Ironically, they, too, seem to try to act black.

There's a common denominator in there some place. Culturally speaking.
How about all the single males who snuck in. Surely there is room...............lolol

Martha's Vineyard is a good choice, considering all the Lyme disease ticks just outside the Arab sons's door.

Preferably, they should be sent back to wherever it is they came from.

Saving that, sure, Delaware's fine...

We need to send them to Mara Lago

They can mow Trumps golf courses and make his beds
In the thread title, there's a specific and important word, "Illegal". Be it illegal immigrant, rape, paedophilia, robbery, mugging, stealing etc.. they're all connected by one simple word, illegal. Anyone supporting illegal immigration, might as well support paedophiles and criminals.

In the thread title, there's a specific and important word, "Illegal". Be it illegal immigrant, rape, paedophilia, robbery, mugging, stealing etc.. they're all connected by one simple word, illegal. Anyone supporting illegal immigration, might as well support paedophiles and criminals.
Trump has hired illegals in the past
Biden hasn’t

Mara Lago would make a fine home

Damn

That’s a reach
Ah!! So you cherry pick which illegal activities you approve of!! In my book, if it's illegal, it's illegal. I do not support criminals of any type. If anyone feels a criminal act is not criminal in nature, then they should ask their political government representative to take it to the government floor to suggest a change in the law.

Other than that, you either support your laws and country, or you don't. Looks like you're in the "don't" clan.

Forum List

Back