CDZ Would you approve or disapprove of illegals secretly flown to your city being reshipped to Deleware or Martha's Vineyard?

I’m not a lib so I dont claim to know everything

what I do know is that 25 million illegal aliens are taking jobs away that Americans should be doing

Do you have any proof there is 25 million? That is over ten percent of the workforce

There are plenty of jobs for illegals to perform. They have been doing them for generations

I beg to differ
"Anchor baby" is a term (regarded by some as a pejorative) used to refer to a child born to a non-citizen mother in a country that has birthright citizenship which will therefore help the mother and other family members gain legal residency. I

1648748838599.png

There is no such thing as an "anchor baby."

If lazy Americans are not willing to work, we should hire people who are not afraid to work.
If it comes to that so be it

but only after we reduce or welfare rolls of all the able bodied people

I applaud sending them to liberal states, but would rather see them flown back out of this country.

I beg to differ
"Anchor baby" is a term (regarded by some as a pejorative) used to refer to a child born to a non-citizen mother in a country that has birthright citizenship which will therefore help the mother and other family members gain legal residency. I
The term is a misnomer because having a US citizen baby does NOT change someone's immigration status. Illegal alien mothers with US citizen children are deported all the time. A baby would not be able to even start the process of sponsoring a family member for change of status until he was 21 years old. Best case scenario, about 26 years and no longer a baby, to say the least.

There is no such thing as an anchor baby.

Unfortunately no one knows for sure

but the number is closer to 30 million than it is to 10

So you are claiming 20 percent of the workforce is illegal?
I don’t see it

The term is a misnomer because having a US citizen baby does NOT change someone's immigration status. Illegal alien mothers with US citizen children are deported all the time. A baby would not be able to even start the process of sponsoring a family member for change of status until he was 21 years old. Best case scenario, about 26 years and no longer a baby, to say the least.

There is no such thing as an anchor baby.
Tell that to the Hairians in Miami

Take the jobs that lazy Americans don’t want.
Jobs need to be done and it doesn’t matter if they are ‘illegal’ or not. The job still needs to get done.
I’m sorry if some people dont want to work

take them off welfare and see if hunger motivates them since personal pride doesent

Forum List

Back