Would you allow everyone to own a fully auto M4 carbine?

I personally don't, but I wouldn't stop people from getting one....that is called freedom....

Why won't you tell the democrats to stop releasing actual violent gun offenders....the ones doing almost all of the shooting?
How about we limit them to those who can show a need for them?

How about we limit them to those who can show a need for them?

Nope...not how Rights work........who actually needs to vote? Why don't we limit voting to those who "need" to vote...you know, people who own property? Right.....?

Who needs to write books or newspaper articles? We can just allow the government to do that for us...right?

Would you allow everyone to own a fully auto capable M4 carbine?
Without question. Yes.

I would allow everyone to own M249s and M60s too.

PEO_M249_Para_ACOG.jpg

m60e3-machine-gun.jpg

Nope...not how Rights work........who actually needs to vote? Why don't we limit voting to those who "need" to vote...you know, people who own property? Right.....?

Who needs to write books or newspaper articles? We can just allow the government to do that for us...right?
Everyone needs to vote. Democracy requires participation. Automatic weapons don't.

Try again.

How often do you encounter evil that requires thirty + rounds of fully automatic fire?

Let's play your game....

Why do you need a car that goes over 30 miles an hour? Cars kill more people in the United States than all gun deaths combined...accidents, suicides and murder...

So why do you need a car that goes over 25 miles an hour?

How about alcohol? Why do you need alcohol......alcohol is part of the deaths in cars, it destroys lives and families at far higher rates than guns do...and often causes the gun deaths...

Why do you need alcohol?

Why do you need fast internet? Sex trafficking of minors, identity theft, drug smuggling...any type of crime you can imagine is made better and faster with the internet........why do you need unlimited access to the internet?

Everyone needs to vote. Democracy requires participation. Automatic weapons don't.

Try again.

Automatic weapons help keep a representative republic alive...just ask the 12 million Europeans murdered by their governments...they turned in their guns, on the promises people like you made to keep them safe....then they were murdered.....

So....I'll keep allowing people to own guns, even fully automatic guns, and then I will lock up....actually lock up...those who abuse that Right.

Forum List

Back