Would you allow everyone to own a fully auto M4 carbine?

Provide the CDC links, please.

The more appropriate title would be the Dickish amendment. but, for your non-perusal...

Where did that law bar the CDC from doing gun related research?

All the law did was forbid the CDC to use public funds to advocate for gun control.

That the CDC decided to play it safe and roll back gun studies because it felt it was not capable of being impartial and detached and not act like politically driven shitbirds, is not the fault of the law or the NRA or the Republicans that wrote the law.

It is sad that the agency just couldn't leave the anti-gun activism to anti-gun political activists. Sad especially because the impartial reporting on gun crime the CDC does, always reflects badly on leftist policies and works against the gun control narrative.

In my gun control opposition I rely heavily on the gun death stats reported by the CDC because the data is garnered from death certificates which all jurisdictions are required to report to the CDC. One can really drill down in the stats, manner of death, age, race, ethnicity . . . The CDC's murder stats are far superior the FBI UCR which is a voluntary reporting system, many jurisdictions do not supply data so the UCR is not a complete statistic of crime.

Last edited:
So the answer is no.

OK.
download.jpeg

If you were correct you would be able to quote and cite specific instances where Heller deviated or disturbed or "reinterpreted" previous Supreme Court explanations on the right to arms and the 2nd Amendment.

At a minimum, the fact that both Heller dissents stand in complete opposition to your position should inform you that your belief is incorrect.

As I said in post 272:

On the larger question, on whether the 2nd Amendment secures a "collective right" or "individual right", Heller was 9-0 for the individual right.​
The dissents all agreed that whatever the debate has been over that question, that debate is now dead.​
The dissents all agreed that the interpretation that the 2nd Amendment protects an “individual” right has always been the interpretation represented in the Court's precedent, it is the interpretation represented in all three opinions issued that day in June 2008 by the Court, and is the interpretation that the entire Heller Court subscribes.​

That's why I asked you that question, your position is only represented in the mutterings of leftist goofballs who either have not read Heller, or are just content in lying and misrepresenting it and knowing that know-nothings will eagerly parrot it.

DeRP indeed!

So, where did you go?

Why is it the poster's who are the most prolific being obnoxious and wrong and careless tracking their crap across the board, always abandon the thread when they receive on-point rebuttal to their idiocy?

Don't get me wrong, I'll take the easy win but it just disgusts me that you and your ilk have such low self-respect and integrity that you just run away and do not defend statements you made repeatedly and with great enthusiasm.

So, where did you go?

Why is it the poster's who are the most prolific being obnoxious and wrong and careless tracking their crap across the board, always abandon the thread when they receive on-point rebuttal to their idiocy?

Don't get me wrong, I'll take the easy win but it just disgusts me that you and your ilk have such low self-respect and integrity that you just run away and do not defend statements you made repeatedly and with great enthusiasm.

I didn't go anywhere. I made my points, and after a certain amount of repetition there's no reason to keep going.

Forum List

Back