Would you allow everyone to own a fully auto M4 carbine?

Yeah, then they were STOLEN by criminals. Criminals that you constantly let free from prison.

STOP IT!
The operative word here is "responsible."
If gun owners were "responsible" guns would not be stolen, meaning the criminal has no gun to commit a crime and go to prison from which they are released.

See?
"Responsible" gun owners are the single source for all gun crime in the US.

Truth's a bitch ain't it?

If gun owners were "responsible" guns would not be stolen, meaning the criminal has no gun to commit a crime and go to prison from which they are released.

See?

Less than one tenth, of one percent of gun owners commit crimes with them. Seems pretty responsible to me.

not sure what crazy conspiracy youre trying to concoct,, but you sound like an idiot,,
ALL guns come from "responsible" gun owners.
ALL, 100%
All gun crime originates with "responsible" gun owners.
Unless, of course, you're making the claim that the gun industry is a criminal enterprise?

ALL, 100%
Unless, of course, you're making the claim that the gun industry is a criminal enterprise?
good to see youve seen the mistake you made in your claim,,,

Prove me wrong.

Your claim is so absurd that you have placed yourself into the classification of extremist lunatic. You ain't worth wasting any more time on.

Goodbye mr. troll.

ALL, 100%

What?

Why can't an irresponsible person buy a gun? They buy guns all the time.

There are crazy people who buy guns at noon and murder a dozen people at 3PM. How are they responsible in any way?

See?

That’s the most twisted “logic” I’ve ever heard. That’s like saying if people didn’t “let” their cars get stolen, they wouldn’t be used on crimes. When I was a teenager, I remember seeing and hearing PSAs saying “don’t let a good kid go bad, lock your car”. Even then I thought that was stupid. A “good” kid isn’t going to steal you car even if you leave the keys in it, the doors open and the engine running. Anyone who takes anything that doesn’t belong to them is a criminal, period dot.

Forum List

Back