Would you allow everyone to own a fully auto M4 carbine?

Please show me the gun that was NEVER EVER EVER in the hands of a "Responsible" gun owner.
UNLESS, of course, you're repeating the clam that there are companies that manufacture guns only for criminals.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh, I see. You're just a fucking dumb ass.

I'll be sure to use your retarded "logic" against you.

Your claim is so absurd that you have placed yourself into the classification of extremist lunatic. You ain't worth wasting any more time on.

Goodbye mr. troll.
Prove me wrong.

If it's absurd, it should be easy to prove the statement false.

That’s the most twisted “logic” I’ve ever heard. That’s like saying if people didn’t “let” their cars get stolen, they wouldn’t be used on crimes. When I was a teenager, I remember seeing and hearing PSAs saying “don’t let a good kid go bad, lock your car”. Even then I thought that was stupid. A “good” kid isn’t going to steal you car even if you leave the keys in it, the doors open and the engine running. Anyone who takes anything that doesn’t belong to them is a criminal, period dot.
Cars have another purpose beyond killing.
Guns do not.
Therefore the culpability in allowing a firearm to be used in a crime lies with the "responsible owner."

The logic is clear, the denial is just a lie.

Cars have another purpose beyond killing.
Guns do not.
Therefore the culpability in allowing a firearm to be used in a crime lies with the "responsible owner."

The logic is clear, the denial is just a lie.

You are really dumb.

Guns, you idiot, are used 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, stabbings, beatings, robberies and murders. That number is more than the criminals murdered by other criminals with guns…..you doofus. Lives saved with guns

The 2nd Amendment says you can legally own a full auto M4.

Yet you'd get arrested if the police found one in your possession.

What happened?
Nonsense.

The Second Amendment says no such thing.

The Second Amendment does say that the right is not unlimited.

That it is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose – including a full-auto M4.

And it says that weapons determined to be dangerous and unusual are not entitled to Second Amendment protections.

Consequently, laws prohibiting the possession of full-auto M4s are perfectly Constitutional, in no manner ‘violating’ the Second Amendment.

It actually specifies that the right applies to militia membership and was interpreted that way until activist judges got ahold of it in 2008.

Do you think the meaning changed after being interpreted one way for well over 200 years? Or do you think the supreme court and many other courts at all levels were wrong for over 200 years?
It actually says it’s an individual right unconnected with militia service.

Nonsense.

The Second Amendment says no such thing.

The Second Amendment does say that the right is not unlimited.

That it is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose – including a full-auto M4.

And it says that weapons determined to be dangerous and unusual are not entitled to Second Amendment protections.

Consequently, laws prohibiting the possession of full-auto M4s are perfectly Constitutional, in no manner ‘violating’ the Second Amendment.

It would be really hard to classify the primary small arm of the US Army as "unusual".

But then again, you are the epitome of the pseudo intellectual.

This is a lie and delusional idiocy.

No one wants to ‘disarm’ you.

No one wants to ‘oppress’ you.

Grow up.

Factually untrue. The dumbocrap fascists need to disarm us before they can institute their fascist clown show. Morons, like you, continuously misinterpret the 2nd for the simple reason that you want it to happen.

Forum List

Back